Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Could Be Worse?...Zombies....

Character Relationships

a part of “What Could Be Worse?...Zombies....”, a fictional universe by Natzalia.

A Zombie role play! (see inside for more details!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Could Be Worse?...Zombies....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi! So here, I want you to post your character relationships. I expect debate over couples here, and fight for who you want your character to be with. In the end, I'll have the final say, but I will take EVERYONE'S opinion into consideration.

Also, I will be adding another team eventually! (Message your friends out here and have them PM me! I would like to get another team up shortly after these two get joined). If you DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A ROMANTIC INTEREST IN SOMEONE ON HERE ALREADY, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WAIT. Also, you are allowed to have an orientation other than straight. This just means that we will need one set of girls willing to be gay and one set of guys willing to be gay. YOU MUST CONFIRM WITH ME OVER PM! I NEED CONFORMATION FROM ALL INVOLVED.

Also, you will need to check the OOC just as frequently (IF NOT MORE OFTEN) than the actual posting. I will be putting up challenges and obstacles in a seperate thread that I will start up later.

Please send out word to your friends and have them PM me with a character idea and an FC! I need two guys and two girls, or four guys and four girls for two single sex teams! I would like to get more characters after getting these 8 started up. ALL MUST BE CONFIRMED THROUGH ME. Please confirm with each other for romantic relationships as well! I would prefer you do that before telling me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

Okay, so based on the current posts (I only have two guys to go off of, mind you, but this is what I'm thinking)

Possible Pairings:
Lacey/Elijah**
Lacey/Marcus
Lacey/Noel
Lacy/The Guy Who Hates Everything*
Elijah/Ambre*
Elijah/Claudia
Elijah/Elise
Marcus/Claudia**
Marcus/Ambre
Elise/Marcus*
Elise/The Guy Who Hates Everything
Elise/Noel**
Noel/Claudia*
Noel/Ambre
The Guy Who Hates Everything/Claudia
The Guy Who Hates Everything/Ambre**

I expect discussion and debate! I'm giving you a lot of input, even though I will be making the final choice. I realize Scarlet doesn't have the first post or the skelly up for the Guy Who Hates Everything, but she will soon! My favorites will have a double asteric next to them, single asteric means I still like them, and no asteric means it's up to you if you like it or not! Have fun, but be nice! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 am

Well, I guess I'll be the first to say it, but I like the parings (from your favorites). I agree with the paring of Noel and Elise, I love her character, and frankly it will be amusing writing Noel's reaction to her quirky ways :D And I think they'd make a cute couple, even if I have absolutely no reasoning behind it XD

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am

I would like to go with Lacey/Marcus. She probably won't be attracted to him at first, more like staying near him only for the reason that he'll keep her safe... (you know, big bad dude?) Then I suppose when she gets to know him better, she'll figure out his nicer inside, and.. Yeah.
Also, I think it would be better if they were in the same team. If that's alright with you, Scarlet...

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

I'm pretty much fine with any pairing, but I can kind of see Claudia and Elijah. Like maybe at first Claudia's character might not like him at first because he can sometimes be a real jerk, especially now since he saw those things kill his family. I can also see, since her character seems really gentle how she can help him see that he was not the only one who had a family member die

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm

I am fine with who ever my character gets paired up with. I would have to agree that Claudia and Elijah would be a good pair though. She is gentle and a caring girl which can easily help people cope. She may not like him at first but I am sure she could grow to like him.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:29 am

@peace_love_dance: Aw, they sound like they'd be a cute couple :D

In all honesty, I don't really have an opinion on the couples yet simply because we haven't actually had the characters meet each other yet. By the way, I added the Guy Who Hates Everyone. If he's missing something, I am terribly sorry...it's 2 AM and I'm about to pass out, haha.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

I have to agree with you about the pairing of Raymond and Ambre, just considering the fact that in his description it says, he "hates everyone, with the exception of his team, especially the girl who can't talk", right? And they have crazy similar background stories!!! So I think it's a good match :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!