Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Riders: Rebirth

Characters and Their Dragons!

a part of “Dragon Riders: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

Dragon Riders have long been a dying breed, but with escalating tensions between nations and new and powerful evils rising to shatter the peace the Riders are needed once more. Are you of the Chosen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Riders: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Characters and Their Dragons!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

When your character has been approved for the RP, I'd like you to post which Dragon you would like to have as your character's partner here in this thread. I'll start things off so you know what to expect.

Kyero - Great Fire Dragon

Josephine - Monarch Dragon
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: Characters and Their Dragons!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 pm

[Ignore this post]
Last edited by Flarezone on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Hey Flarezone. The Jeweled Dragon was actually supposed to be unavailable to player characters, but because of how late I stayed up putting the list together I forgot to mark a few of them. The Jeweled Dragon is not the only one I missed. Let me update the list real quick and you'll have another pick.

Edit: Done. There are one or two more Dragons with a * on them so read through them again.

Also, again, if you want to design your own Dragon then by all means send me a private message with a picture, the height of your Dragon at the shoulder when it stands on all fours (if it can do so), what kind of breath attack it has (if at all), what kind of magic it has (if it lacks a breath attack), and a general description of where it can be found in its natural habitat.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Considering what my character is, I take it that it'll be fine if I go without a dragon?

EDIT*: Herp derp, just read the Q&A. Disregard this question completely.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Parem'Zel - Blizzard Dragon

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Ok so uhhhh I think I'm gonna take the Griffin Dragon :) I think since it looks like a different creature but is a dragon it would be good for a jumentai. :) that and I was wondering if you could send me the links to some of the pics for the green dragon? And the forest power related dragons? Just so I can see them. :) but if not then if be thrilled to have the Griffin dragon! It's so cool looking! :D

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 pm

The links I provided for the Dragons are the only ones that I needed when I created the RP so that's really all there is in the "Dragons" OOC thread. I never envisioned any of them with extra photos or features not present in the pics I found.

And if you want the Griffin Dragon, then take it.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Seraphina Celosia-Griffin Dragon

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Alrighty, I think I have decided on the Whispering Dragon, if that is alright?
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Yeah, that's fine by me. Whispering Dragon it is.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!