Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom's War

Cherry Blossom's War

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A werewolf pack is split when the Alpha dies leaving no new Alpha. Vampires begin taking over the town. Meanwhile Witches try to keep the peace while staying hidden.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cherry Blossom's War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Wait what's going on with Arthur and Nathaniel? I'll finish making Kathrine ASAP too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:15 pm

@Lostsoulsbleed - We're assuming Nathaniel was accepted into the coven after the time skip. Also, did you want to get a post in for Serena before I post again?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:47 am

@thehalfbreed443
Fantastic. Thank you.
I'm working today, and have Easter family mayhem to deal with on Sunday, so I won't be able to post until later Monday anyway.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:49 am

I'm in the middle of typing up a post but I'll try to make it short. Should be done by tonight.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:10 pm

#Shortest Post Ever
XD

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Sorry Lost I meant to change the name to Serena you're in charge not Roman.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Will post shortly. Eating pizza right now.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Oh xD no, that's fine. Leave it as Roman. She's pissed and Serena yelled at her, makes sense.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Lol, sounds good. Writing up a post now.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:09 pm

OK lol

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Alright get ready for the time skip! I'm going to post it later tonight.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Sounds good! :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 pm

It isn't a long post. Just some important details from the last two days. Post at will. I will try and post tomorrow if I have time. Lots to do.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:14 pm

I will try my best to get a post up tomorrow. I am so sorry that I haven't yet!!! I'm trying to catch up with school so that I can post!
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 pm

I totally get it. No rush, post when you can.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Oooh, things are getting interesting! It's a shame all of the witches except for Vivian are NPCs. :/ Also as a note for the future, I would really like if nobody killed Gerald or changed him into anything. I want him to just be a clueless human, though the clueless part is subject to change. He'll probably find out eventually.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:25 pm

While I am busy planning out and writing up some post(s) tonight (or tomorrow), I had a few questions after reading the time-skip:

First, what is the time, weather, etc, of the current day or night? Just so I can picture where our characters would be, what they're doing or planning to do, whatever.

Secondly, when did Lillian's pack go on their hunt (and similarly when did Arthur meet with Nathaniel)? Because if some of her hunter's were hurt, some of the coven's Vampires had been involved in some way - but who? I was only brainstorming (ie. this doesn't have to be what happened), but a possibility could be that in the later part of the two hours of getting to know one another, Arthur may have wanted a demonstration of boy's ability; which the wolves wouldn't be expecting to say the very least (and Nathaniel wouldn't be fond of the feelings either, very much), which then allowed them to get hurt easier by Arthur (and whatever other Vampire was tagging along too), maybe? I don't know, I'm probably picking at straws here, but eh...

Third, are we waiting for a master post to follow the skip, or is it just free for all? I thought it was free for all, but I just wanted to make sure, and I'm more than happy to wait. :)

Thanks~!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:32 pm

I would say it's around sunset, kind of chilly but still hot and cloudy.

Lillian and the hunters went that night, a few hours after she disappeared for her run. Arthur is a NCP so if that's what you would like, I think it's a great idea. It would give Arthur some sort of idea of where to put him(position wise). Most likely Arthur will like his power, maybe favor it over the other vampires.

No Master post. I was being lazy :) so feel free to post like normal. I just felt it was easier to write that post as the time skip post since a lot of characters are NCPs.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:53 am

Thank you for the quick reply, and apologize for my not so quick answer.
I got distracted with the TV playing Men in Black II (which I frankly did not remember much of).

Well, if the hunt was that night, that brainstorm wouldn't have happened so quickly. Elisabeth only just talked with Nathaniel, not even having ferried the information over to Arthur yet, and it's already been mentioned that Arthur would be coming over the following night to speak with Nathaniel. So, maybe a demonstration then will have to come at a later time, I think... But, I do agree, most are going to like the idea of his power (as long as they don't get the blunt end of it), but Nathaniel won't feel the same way obviously. ;)

No worries, I understand.
I'll try to post sometime later today, after I get some sleep.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 am

Hello everyone, I am back. I am so sorry that I disappeared like that. I was literally cut off from the world. I lost the internet and then afterwards my computer pretty much told me to eat shit and die.

But it's all good now, and I should be able to start posting again.

Again, I'm so sorry that I vanished.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!