Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom's War

Cherry Blossom's War

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A werewolf pack is split when the Alpha dies leaving no new Alpha. Vampires begin taking over the town. Meanwhile Witches try to keep the peace while staying hidden.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cherry Blossom's War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:01 am

Lostsoulsbleed::||
Well I was thinking because Katherine is a vampire and she's lived in the town twice now in the last few decades. Either she's really good at avoiding werewolves or they've never noticed her... o.o

Oh, I see, and Too true! Maybe... Well, it might be a little out there, but since she's been so frequent in the town, and also considering she's already sixteen centuries plus; maybe she's figured out a way to cover her scent with something, as well as avoiding any unnecessary contact, she might have been able to fly under their radar that way? Or, relate it to her ability in a way would be a good; like when ever she morphs into any animal, her vampire scent changes perhaps? Food for thought.
Last edited by listentothetimpani on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:08 am

I've been toying with the thought of having her have turned into a wolf periodically to mask the vampire scent with wolf...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:45 am

That would be sneaky, but a good idea! :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:40 am

I will also update the front page. Only one character is missing from pack one but I thinjbwe can live with that.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Yeah and it seems to make a little sense since there will obviously be NPCs on both sides.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:47 am

So I just had a random thought... Since Shane (sheriff) kinda thinks she knows about what's going on in the town and everything. Maybe she gets in too deep... And either gets killed or whichever side gets a hold of her first changes her which makes her a powerful ally because that side would now have the law on their side.

Just a random thought lol totally doesn't have to be done :p
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:00 pm

I will post once halfbreed has so I can write all my charavters in one post.

Also, halfbreed, what season is it and around what time at night is it right now?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:25 am

It's around 10-10:30 spring

Also I posted ^.^ sorry it took so long guys.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:32 am

"My headache started when Roman said he didn't have pants on."

XD Well played halfbreed, well played.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 am

Yea, I thought that was a good one :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 am

XD Love it. I'm assuming the 'new comer' is Levi? I wonder how he ends up in Lillians pack. I can't wait to see. Especially with the current tension between him and Serena xD.

Also if someone could find a way to interact with Meredith that'd be great xD

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:41 pm

I can try to get the Sheriff over there in my next post for her... But idk what she'd be doing in an apothecary

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:31 am

Well Meredith would sell herbal remedies and homemade tea and stuff like that. Not just raw herbs so maybe that would be why? Either way eventually someone will end up over there so I can wait. I have Serena and Katherine so I'm good.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 am

FYI
I've had a couple rough days at work this week with multiple late night emergencies in a row at the vet clinic, so please forgive me for my absence and lack of Markus post (as I think so far, Nathaniel isn't really in the mud of anything yet). I will have a post up tomorrow morning, and while it is technically AM now my time 40 minutes ago; I need a couple hours sleep to wear off the punch drunk from a trio of 16-18hr shifts in a row. Thanks!

Posted~!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 am

Hi, I'm sorry to say but I drop out. It seems to me that no one is interacting with Sienna so I don't really see a point to stay in rp if it's all just posting alone.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 am

It isn't just up to everyone else to create interaction with your character. How about I have Vivian show up at the party or something?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Halfbreed- Were you planning on posting a response for Lillian? If not yet, then I'll go ahead and post for Elisabeth and Gerald.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:27 am

Hey guys,

My school put me on academic leave for this up coming semester because my GPA isn't up to standard. I've told my mom but I can't bring myself to tell my dad. I don't want to face the fact that he will be disappointed. I've tried coming up with other possible excuses as to why I'm not take g classes but I fell it would be best to tell him the truth.

I already feel like a failure and I'm afraid he's going to blame himself or rub it in and either way I will feel worse about it. I can't think of a way to explain it where I don't feel like a failure or he won't look at it that way.

I just keep thinking 'How am I supposed to teach if I can't even learn?'

So, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to take a week off roleplaying just to think things over. Get things straightened out. I will be putting this on hold. I am so sorry. You guys have waited so long for this to even start and for it to get going twice.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 pm

@Everyone: I'm back. I've thought things over and my life is fine. I've made decisions and I'm sure things will get better. I'm sorry for having to put this on hold but we're back in action and hopefully you guys are ready to continue!!!

@SlightlyInsane I was going to wait for Lost to post for Serena before I post for Lillian. Go ahead and post!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

OH! Did I not post yet? o.o I'll get on hat tomorrow.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!