Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Honip rolled his eyes. "Don't get your hopes too high Asura. The dummy made it through just fine. I already tested it." He pointed at a crash test dummy. "We call him buster." He ran over, and stood over on the door. "Okay, I built it, so I go first. I don't exactly trust you to pull this lever Asura....you sound too excited about it malfunctioning. Chinastu, would you like to do the honors?"
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm

She nodded slowly, walking to where the long, shining metal lever was near the edge of the stage. She called, "Are you ready?" He appeared so, standing over the small square that could only be seen if you were upon the platform. With that, she jerked the lever back with little difficultity. Suddenly, Hopin's form disappeared underneath the stage, hearing a soft thud come from under her feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Honip cranked his head to one side after he hit the ground, and tucked his leg behind him. He lay as limp as he could, and tried to hide his grin. Might not fool Asura, but it would be hilarious nonetheless.

OOC:Sorry about the short post....gah.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Tsuki grinned, a little annoyed that the girl had not responded to him. Her timidity was a little endearing though, hence the smile. "So you're Chinastu." He muttered to himself after Honip had addressed her. Didn't that mean a thousand summers? Or was that Chinatsu...? I know that chinchin means-

His thoughts cut off abruptly when Honip fell through the floor. He ran to the side of the hole and stared down after him. He looked pretty limp and lifeless, but he could kind of see the corners of the boy's lips pointing upwards. "If he's not dead, I'm going next!" He interjected cheerfully, still watching him and grinning. He had to admit that it was impressive, and it looked like a lot of fun.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 am

"Even if hes dead I would know." Asura said accidently saying what she was thinking. "I mean I doubt hes dead." Asura blushed a little thinking it was embarrassing to say what she was thinking and because it was a hint to her secret that no one else than Honip should know. Asura walked up to the stage and looked through the trap door.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 pm

"Is he okay?" She cried from behind the curtain, peering around him the hidden location. *levers shan't be seen by the auidence!* Tsuki peeked from over the edge of the hole, then his head shot up, saying: "If he isn't dead, I want to go next." Chinastu rose her brows, dashing over to where the three crowded around the opening. "Dying isn't something you should kid about." Chinastu slapped his forearm gently. Though blush arose on her cheeks, she shook her head and replaced the embarressment with the thought of Hopin hurt.

"Are you okay?" She called down into the near darkness.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

"Being dead is completely natural..." Tsuki muttered, and then pushed away the philosophical thoughts that came to mind. "Besides, he's probably fine." He sounded a little sulky, but he was a rather good actor. The blush that lit the girl's face amused him, although he ignored that too, trying to focus on the boy who was still lying motionless on the floor.

"Hey, guy!" He shouted down. "Come back up." Just to be safe, he didn't joke about death again. And then something caught his attention. The girl who had come in last- Honip called her Asura- said something strange.

"Even if he's dead, I would know."

He narrowed his eyes, turning his head to her with a suspicious stare. She'd know if he was dead? What was that supposed to mean?
Probably nothing. He rationalized. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else...

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm

She barely heard Asura say something. She continued to peek over the edge of the hole. It wasn't really Hopin she was thinking about then. She could see it again. A whitish-blue light sphere hovered near the corner of the square, blocking her entire view of the oddity.

I should follow it...

She didn't think or notify the others as she flung herself through the hole and down into the shadowed understage. The orb pierced the dark like a needle to a balloon. The moment she got near it, it jerked itself away like a convulsing bird. "No..." She muttered, then followed after it.

"Isariel..."

She uttered unknowingly, going up a staircase that returned her to the stage. She, instead, went to the right, disappearing behind a second layer of curtains. She could hear voices, but ignored them, starting to sprint after the glowing mass.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 am

Honip grinned, and climbed back up, pulling the thing up. "Who's next?! That was great!" He saw Chinastu starting to walk away for some reason, and stared curiously. Should he follow? He nodded. Yes, he would. He ran after her, trying not to let her know he was following.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

Where was it going?...

She thought as the thing swirled and twisted through the air like a carnival balloon in storm winds. She was trotting after it, tripping clumsily over random props and other backstage items. It revved to the right, disappearing into the dressing rooms.

Was it trying to show her something?

This she was unsure of, but she had to know; she had to find out.

Now, as she tailed the light, she gracefully leapt over obsticales to the blackout door. The black blanket tacked over the door smelt strange, but with no concern to it, she tumbled through it, a glow of light still the focal point of her vision. She soon slowed to a halt, staring-wide-eyed- at the orb that floated over her.

The light was very memorizing, holding her gaze like a hypnotists' watch. Her breaths grew shorter, sniffling air in through her nose.

This thing... is beautiful...

She thought with no discomfort to her words. It was to this child, this shining ball. What was it? What exactly was this thing? With a quivering hand, she reached out. It seemed very still, as if it wanted her touch.

Only inches from the surface of the orb, she heard heavy steps behind her. She pondered who it was, but didn't put her hand down. Maybe one of them got mislead from under the stage and went the wrong way. She could feel a chill radianting off the ball, and it sent worrying goosebumps down her arms.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

Tsuki jumped as he saw Chinastu wander off, as if in a daze. And then Honip had come back up and followed after her.

What was going on?

He looked towards Asura, the only one who hadn't gone off yet, for an answer. He didn't understand, and that both annoyed and worried him. One moment everyone was being normal, and then...

Well, two people were gone. Giving in to the curiosity that gripped at him, he ran after them, beckoning to Asura to follow him.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Asura wondered where everyone was going and headed after them under the dark stage. "Where are you guys going?" She asked.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 pm

*OCC: lol. Let's all chase the glowing thing!!! ;3*

Chinastu stopped reaching for the light when she heard the group follow her in, but the light continued to glow, as if it desired her to feel it. "C-can you see it?..." She asked, not looking to the others.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Asura came and saw the light. "A escaped soul?" She said and then thought: "What is it doing here?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Honip blinked. He did see something. He focused a little more, and saw it perfectly. "What the hack?" He looked at Asura. This was exactly like the thing that came out of that girl. "Is that what I think it is?"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"An escaped soul?" Tsuki repeated, staring at Asura and Honip. They didn't seem quite as surprised as he and Chinastu were, so he assumed that they knew something. That thought annoyed him. If they could provide an explanation, then they should.

"What's going on?!" He growled, his frustrations steadily growing. He didn't like being out of the loop, and this made him feel really inferior.

Purely to fill up the tense silence, he forced out another question. "How do you know what's going on?"

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Escaped soul...?" She snapped from her trance, turning to the three. "Who-who's... that would mean..." She swallowed as the orb began to dissolve from her vision. She didn't want it to disappear though. She wanted to look at it, be memorized by its light. She refocused on it, letting herself be taken back over.

"You guys... this thing..." She finally touched the orb, and soon felt a tiny shock, as if an eletric wave jolted through her. "Ouch..." she muttered, pulling her finger to her face. In one moment, she saw thousands of tiny blisters, but, as she focused, they vanished. "It.. what..?" She felt her mind coming to, vision becoming more controlled. She turned around, the others either looking at her or past her.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 am

Asuras red eyes focused on the escaped soul. She walked towards it and grabbed it. Then she consumed it. "I am a shinigami. Keep it a secret or I must take your soul." Asura said to the others. Her red eyes glowed in the dark. "If you tell anyone we will have to do a mass cleansing. The last one was 200 years ago."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Chinastu threw her hands up, eyes widening. "Shinigami?! Sh-shinigami!!??" She shreiked, falling backwards. Her back ached as she hit the floor, and her eyes nearly flew from her eyesockets. "Shinigami...?" She breathed, her heart beat slowing. "You.?" She shook her head.

She stood on her unstable feet, trying to find a hold on something to rebalance herself. "Asura.... you... killed those people?" She asked, but soon a feeling of denial flashed her. "No... you just... take their souls...? Why didn't you just tell us before..? I mean, I don't really know you, but... I-I look trustworthy.. don't I?" She glanced around to the others.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Tsuki said nothing at first. His eyes widened, he was hyperventilating, and when he thought no one was looking (and with Asura's big reveal, not much attention was directed at him) he pinched himself. Hard. And it hurt.

This was insane, even the pain in his upper arm couldn't convince him that it was the truth. How could he believe something like that. Shinigami? Taking souls? Her?! That girl, she looked harmless! Well, normally anyway, the look that she was directing at everyone was incredibly threatening.

"It's not real." He mumbled to himself, as if it could make her disappear. When he saw that it didn't work, he pointed at her accusingly. "BE GONE HALLUCINATION!"

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!