Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 am

Honip chuckled. "Don't think that'll work. Now, maybe we can all pretend like you didn't just find this out, and it's actually a secret. Which it is. I would appreciate it if you didn't force me to have my soul stolen. Thanks." He shook his head at the lack of tact.
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 am

"Dont worry Chinastu. I will trust you as long as you dont tell anyone." Asura said. She turned to Tsuki: "I am real and standing in front of you. I cant be a hallucination." Her watch started to beep again. It said: "Run over boy in front of school in 15 minutes." A scythe suddenly appeared in Asuras hands. "I have to aid a soul who will be run over in front of the school in a couple minutes." She said to the others.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Honip looked at her watch as it beeped. "That doesn't..." He heard her mention a boy being run over. "It does....wow. This is two in one day already. Three if that one we just saw was any indication. I don't think I've ever seen this much death at this school." He looked out the window of the school, wondering if it would be anyone he knew.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Tsuki paled as Honip crushed his hopes that he was in fact insane, which he normally doesn't hope for, but in this case it is somewhat understandable. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before saying, "I- Sorry. I won't tell. Promise." He nodded vigorously, peeking open one eye to stare at her reaction. When he looked at her, she was holding a scythe, which didn't help his effort to not freak out again.

"So much death. At this school. Shinigami. Freakin' pointy weapon." He stumbled off in a random direction, mumbling more choppy phrases to himself.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 am

"Tsuki will get used to it." Asura said to Honip. Asura walked out to the front of the school. A boy crossed the street without looking. Suddenly a sports car ran into him at a very high speed. The boy was torn apart on impact. "Stupid boy didnt look out." Asura raised the scythe into the air and grabbed the boys soul to consume it.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 pm

*sorry, I've had a very busy week.*

"O-okay..." She took a deep, lungful breath, trying to make the dizziness go away. She couldn't really wrap her mind around the idea that Asura, a seeming harmless girl, is a demon monster that takes the souls of the living. She swallowed again, blinking away spots that began to over take her eyes like inkblots. She felt her chest grip up like a retracting rubberband.

"I'm sorry you guys, I'll try to hold my tongue." Suddenly, Asura's watch spoke: "A run over boy in front of the school." She sucked in a breath, eyes widening subconsciously. She glanced to the two boys beside her, Tsuki wondering away muttering something intangible. Hopin looked absolutely calm, as if a shinigami girl wasn't standing in front of him. Another dizzy wave rolled over her, making her grow more wearisome.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm

[ooc: Oh look! A half-assed excuse to involve my other character! What fun~]

Kirin glanced out the window, momentarily bored with her orchestra class. They had yet to do anything interesting, most of her peers were still tuning their instruments or putting rosin on their bows. The window provided a rather good view of the street in front, also giving her a good view of the accident.

A boy, hurrying across the road, had been struck by a speeding car. They were both at fault, the driver and the pedestrian, but the boy was the one to suffer.

Naturally, a human body against a sports car. She thought wryly, showing little if any compassion to the dead student. And then, she saw something else. Asura, the girl with whom she exchanged a few words earlier that morning was... well, she was carrying a scythe and eating a ball of light, which she assumed was the boys soul. She had read enough manga to understand what the girl was. She grasped it instantly.

"Sh-Shinigami!" She whispered, eyes widening. Hearing her startled gasp, some others ran to the window and saw the corpse. They had, however, missed the sight of a girl eating a soul.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 am

Asura noticed Kirin look out the window. Asura looked at her seriously. The next moment Asura showed up at the door of the music room and walked in. "Hello I'm Asura. I came to listen a bit." She said. Then she looked at Kirin again and smiled.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 am

Xiphon sat down. "hmm..." He began humming, but couldn't help it long, and soon burst into song. "Dunh. Dunh. Dunh. Another one bites the dust." He got a weird look from someone, and quickly shut up. "What? Just trying to keep us all from getting too depressed by all of the death this Asura girl seems to bring with her...Anyways. Anybody else have any idea what is happening to make her come here. I tried asking, but all she said was that she was bored. Reminds me of a certain manga.....hope she doesn't plan to reenact that....""

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Chianstu stared Hopin in the face, as if he had gone mad. "Why are you singing? A normal human being wouldn't.... unless you're one of them.." Panic took over. "You're not one too, are you?" She breathed, eyes stinging. "Gosh, how could this day get any worse..?" She muttered, slumping over like L.

"I need a nap..." She sighed, turning her head up towards the rafters. *are we still in the theatre?* They seemed to hide from her view, as if they feared her and the others for what information they now held. "Uh, well, I am going to go to my locker... I forgot my bag.. with my stuff.. and.. I'll be back..." Chinastu left in a hurry, trying to hide her fear and stress from the other two. She needed air, fresh, crisp and early. She brust through the doors into the mid-morning sun, chilly air rushing in around her. She breathed in deep, letting it refresh her. She breathed out, steadying herself on the railing that fenced in the school. "Let's start this day over..." She muttered, trying to forget what she'd just seen. "Keep the secret, and no one dies..." She smirked, shaking her head.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Kirin jumped slightly as the girl (could she be called a girl even if she wasn't human?) walked through the door.

Speak of the devil. Or death god... as it were.

The teacher gave Asura an odd look, obviously not sure how to react. He was somewhat flustered from the deaths, so he tried to keep things running as normally as possible. He also didn't question anything. "Er, right... uh, everyone start from the beginning of Chariots of Fire." Kirin was abruptly thankful that she'd already memorized the song in her private lessons, she couldn't hope to concentrate on the sheet music while that girl was staring at her intently.

When the song was over, the teacher waved his hand dismissively, allowing his students to do whatever they pleased. She beelined towards Asura, looking at her expectantly. "You. Explain." She growled, gesturing minutely towards the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuki blinked rapidly as Honip burst into song. He wasn't sure whether to be horrified at his casual behavior towards death, or amused by his singing skills. He settled for just staring at him oddly.

"Uh... right."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:10 am

"What? I'm used to weird stuff. My parents......well, let's just say we had a lot of strange visitors growing up, good and bad. I don't really feel like explaining for today." He looked around, well, I'm obviously not staying around for the rest of the day. I think I'm going to head up to the mountains. Heard there is a pretty decent bathhouse up there...."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 am

Asura looked at Kirin not being surprised of her reaction. "I am a Shinigami. If you tell anyone, I will kill you. Honip, Tsuki and Chinastu all know the secret. Now lets be friends." She whispered in Kirins ear with her mood changing from serious to friendly.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Kirin stared at the Shinigami-girl with a forced air of nonchalance. Then, she snickered. "I'm sorry, it's just that you can't go from a big revelation to a threat to a friend request and still be taken seriously." She laughed again, a sort of startled giggle before calming herself down with deep breathing.

"So... I'm friends with a God-" She stopped and glanced at Asura again. "-er, Goddess of Death. This year will certainly be interesting, if nothing more." A part of her idly wondered how the other three reacted to the secret, she didn't know them well, so it would be useless to guess, but the thought served to amuse her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A bathhouse? Really?" The suggestion cheered Tsuki up immediately, mistaking it for an invitation. His frightened expression slid away to reveal one of childish eagerness. There was, however, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as his mind feverishly thought up fun scenarios.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 pm

*I am pondering if I should kill Chinastu... and bring in a different character.. lol.. I sound murderish*

Chinastu swallowed as she finally steamed off, her vision slurring together. She was getting dizzy for an unknown reason, and she was really tired. The girl stumbled clumsily, swinging her body around like a group of bananas *that's right, 'naners!*. She fell back, hitting the road before the school hard. Her tailbone ached, and her sight still hadn't improved. She tried to place her hand over her eyes, keeping the spinning world in darkness. She never got the chance to. Her heart jumped into her throat, and she could taste fear, cold, bitter and gut-clenching, as she saw a large truck honking its thunderous horn. She jerked her head up just in time to see it. She held her breath, waiting for death. Suddenly, a terrible pain engulfed her lower half, as if someone had injected a posion into her bloodstream. She felt her body being launched across the road, the gore of her now distoryed legs raining over her. *...ick..* She swooned a few times, her breathing slowing to where the dizziness was washing over her overwhelmingly. She just laid on the nearby sidewalk, trying desperately not to scream at the sight of her distached limbs.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm

"Looks like Chinastu wasnt careful." Asura said looking out the window. "Gotta go."
Suddenly Asura showed up near Chinastu. "Oh Chinastu. The ambulance wont come for another 10 minutes so you will bleed to death. Since you are still conscious I will give you a choice. Take my hand and become a shinigami or die. Its your choice. Make haste you only have a couple minutes." Asura offered to Chinastu.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

*lol. Gracis :D*

Chinastu gazed back at the girl- no the shinigami. Her eyes started to well up with tears, and her throat was pulsing as the tears choked her. "Thank you..." She murmured with undying gratefulness. "I-I..." She stifled a sob, reaching out to the girl. She suddenly felt a great wave of relief wash over her like a tidal wave.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 pm

OoC:........wow.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Asura grabbed Chinastus hand pulling her soul into a empty void. "Now you have made a pact. Being a shinigami is a big responsibility. If you are lazy then people will suffer. You will gain immortality. When we come back to the real world your body will have recovered. You will be able to summon a scythe. The rest is a shinigamis instinct." Asura said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:22 pm

*OOC: Really, Xiphoniii, was that all you were going to say? :)*

Chinastu felt herself lose her mortality, as if someone had sucked her dry. "Okay..." She said emotionlessly, staring back at the girl.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!