Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demons of Typhoon City (IC- Sign ups still Open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Demons of Typhoon City (IC- Sign ups still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Francesca, a little surprised the demon hadn't noticed her, slowly made her way towards the hidden church passage, entering silently and closing the door behind her. She then crept through the narrow passageway to the chamber, where she immediately saw the niche in the wall. Making sure she was not watched, she rolled through the small opening. Her previous suspicions had been cleared up, she thought, as she felt the protective wave covering the entrance passing over her. From her basic runic knowledge, the room she had entered was kept hidden, appearing as part of the wall to demons, and could hide her scent. She sighed in relief before examining her surroundings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm

"Ha!" Shadow scoffed, knocking her aside." I KNOW he's here!" He exclaimed, walking towards him. "I'm not after you. I just want the demon. Let me have him and the doctors might be able to save you!" He said, raising a claw made of pure shadow."Now, I hope we have a deal, otherwise I can get my father to come. And you do NOT want that, now do you?" He asked, smirking. His sharp, curved teeth bared as he continued walking."I can break a seal on him, you know. Thank my father for my ritualistic control powers."
The only way to prosperity is through chaos.
The equal and the opposite must co-exist in order to exist at all.
How do we know that up is up and down is down?Assumption.
The only true knowledge in this world is the fact that death must always come.
The world is a phoenix(theoretically).There must be death in order for there to be rebirth.
perfection is imperfection.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Lann continued to smile "I don't make a habit of surrendering just like that. I'm not as helpless as a normal human. Oh, and don't make Arath mad. He bites."

With that Arath's bloodlust had taken effect. Arath dashed at the demon with remarkable speed biting at it's leg. Simultaniously Lann started with the runes.

"Dano, Deki, Prefet" With that Lann pointed at the oncoming demon and a high speed burst emitted from his hand. A cutting blade of wind headed straight at the demon that Lann had begun to fight.

And he had only just begun the fight.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Lann continued to smile "I don't make a habit of surrendering just like that. I'm not as helpless as a normal human. Oh, and don't make Arath mad. He bites."

With that Arath's bloodlust had taken effect. Arath dashed at the demon with remarkable speed biting at it's leg. Simultaniously Lann started with the runes.

"Dano, Deki, Prefet" With that Lann pointed at the oncoming demon and a high speed burst emitted from his hand. A cutting blade of wind headed straight at the demon that Lann had begun to fight.

And he had only just begun the fight.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

"DAMN PEST!!!!"Shadow roared as he shook him off. Unfortunately, he couldn't dodge the recent attack. He flew out of the doorway."You'll pay for that!!!!!!!"He said as he started using his powers."Kiros,zunos,riranos,YIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He chanted. A dark sphere with an X imbued into it flew at high speeds towards Lann. "Shadow X, remove this bug from my way!!!!!!!!!!" He said as the ball of dark energy slammed into Lann.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Mia had heard what the "father" had said. She had definitely heard. And she had tried to get into the "father's" house. Only... her legs didn't move whatsoever. She was rooted in place. Maybe this was what being scared stiff was. She knew she had to move. She knew it, but... she physically couldn't. Why was it that, the one time her life depended on it, she couldn't move? Then it really sunk in; she either moved or died. So she ran; no she flew. Straight to the "father's" house.

Riechter had long ago left the lab. He was watching the scene near the church downtown with mix amusement and annoyance. It seemed the demon that had attacked him was squaring off against one of those occultists. Who the loser of that confrontation was, didn't matter to him. However, that girl was absolutely useless. She would have to figure herself out eventually.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Francesca saw a large, dark-blue tome on a small table in the hollowed out wall. Interested, she approached. The bracelet began to buzz again. "This is what you wanted me to find," she mumbled to herself. She flipped open the heavy cover and found herself staring at hundreds of runic symbols. Her left hand, with the bracelet, suddenly began to flip through the pages, as if it had a mind of its own. Francesca, startled, tried to pull her hand away. It was no use- it was dead set on flipping through the book. As she gave up, she sensed the bracelet's buzz growing louder and more fervent, and it seemed to glow. Before she knew it, the book was closed on its cover- completely flipped through. The buzzing ceased. But before she could rest, the bracelet immediately began pulling her towards the exit.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"Ah, someone wishes to confront me. Bad idea." Scar said, smiling." I'm always ready, foolish one. Besides, I could defeat you while I was unconcious." He returned to his "office" in the old building."Hm, I'll think I'll send them to the savage planet." He said, shifting through a drawer." Ah, here it is." He said, picking up a small runestone." This should do it." He said, giving it power."Well, time to damn some souls."

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Francesca found herself dashing out of the niche, and into the fray in the main area(the door slammed shut behind her). The bracelet buzzed strongly, and she found herself shouting out a stream of unintelligible words. A huge, blue, glowing pentagram appeared on the floor of the room, encompassing all of the combatants. The air glimmered slightly, and one could feel a strange presence filling the area. Francisca herself found herself using all her might to enforce the... whatever... she had done.
----------------
The creature suddenly perked into the air. Alarmed, Simon watched as it bolted through the hallway of the labs and out of a door, left carelessly ajar by one of the survivors. He cursed himself for not seeing it before, and began his pursuit.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

"What the hell!?What is this?" Shadow asked, startled by the blue marks on the ground suddenly. appearing."YOU!"He said, noticing Francesca."Stop this!Now!"" This isn't you fight! Absolom must be freed!"He said, struggling to break this magic lock on him." My powers.....aren't working............" He panted, exhausted from the strain of his abilities."I need............to get out of............this magic...............field..................."He gasped."Simon, tell her to stop.............please..........for both of our sakes................this force field..............will kill us both.............."

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 am

Lann looked at the pentogram that had appeard on the ground. That was a nice field she made, it was already having a great effect on the demon he was fighting. Now Lann had to send him running before he figured out how to get out of the field. Lann lifted his right fist smiling " Christho Pari Prefet

An arrow shot from his hand, just as the one had done for the wind, excepth this one was comprised of a concentrated light. And also unkike the wind one this one was faster, and stronger.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 am

"I hate him; bastard's going to get us both killed." L'sar shook her head dumbfounded. She watched the fray unfold, interest peaking when the girl summoned the giant field spell. Up until that point she had debated joining in the fight, but now- he was on his own. On the other hand... if he died that was her fault too... "Damn him..." L'sar annoyance had grown into intense frustration. "If they don't kill him I will." Jumping down from the sky scrapper, L'sar landed in the shadows. There wasn't a lot she could do. It was at this point she remembered the rune in her hand. Shrugging, she tossed the luminescent sphere into the fray. It exploded with a pretty rainbow of colors. L'sar dived into the multi-colored fog. All magic had temporarily been disabled. L'sar's claws dug into the fabric of Shadow's back. "We're leaving." she hissed violently, tearing him out of the church.

Crystal Blood
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Francesca was thrown backwards by the force of the explosion. Her head smacked into an old column, causing the bracelet to lose control of her body. The column collapsed, causing dirt and debris to mix with the colorful fog. She tried to roll over, but the shock from the seemingly sourceless attack rendered her temporarily immobile.
-----------------
Simon lunged at the creature, but it turned a corner at the last second. His body kept going forward, however, and he smashed his head on a fire hydrant. Dazed, he watched the creature flee down a side passage and vanish. "Great," he said, "Now I need to find a map." While Simon had grown up in Typhoon City, he was still unfamiliar with many of the side roads and alleyways- especially in this district. He never considered himself a very devout man, anyways. He looked up for any landmarks, and saw a tall spire tipped by a cross. "Better place than anywhere to start," he mumbled to himself, getting up to go for the church.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 pm

((hey, know I vanished, but lets see if we can keep this alive :D ))

L'sar collapsed next to a trashcan in a narrow alley a few block down. Disentangling her claws from Shadow's robes, she let out a long breath. "You're an idiot. You don't lunch a one-man assault on a church of the occult with police officers present. It's like burning a crucifix into your own forehead- suicide in other words. The Devil, you're stupid." Running her hand through her hair, she listened for any activity in the near by streets. All seemed quiet. The sun was still below the horizon, but the misty morning had already begun. "We have to get into hiding before the sun breaks, Coppers are brutal after sunrise. The sewer system connects to all the flood basement of the abandoned skyscrapers. Good for hiding."

Crystal Blood
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

Simon immediately the destruction at the Church. "What has that thing done?!?!" he mumbled to himself. He jogged into the debris to check to see if everyone was alright. As soon as he navigated the path to the church and discovered the doorway, he entered. The first thing he noticed was the cloudy air, which caused him to cough noisily. Next, he saw a young girl in black, seemingly unconscious, at the foot of a pillar. He rushed to her position and tried to see what was wrong.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:45 am

Lann grunted as he rolled over. What the hell was that? It didn't matter. The demons appeared to have left before the blast. He raised his right hand to his forehead to cover his splitting headache he now had. Lann guessed he got it when he hit either the floor or the wall he now lay next to. His suspicions were confirmed when he found his forehead was wet with blood. So he was injured, he'd better figure out what else was hurt. He already knew that his right arm was surprisingly uninjured so he attempted to lift his left hand. He cursed softly aspain shot through his arm and it fell back to the floor, causing more pain. So his left arm was broken. He started to rise and test his legs. Surprisingly unfractured, but he saw he was bleeding from his left leg too. He closed his left eye as an attempt to keep the blood from his forehead from blinding him as hle surveyed the wreckage.

Arath. Where was that demon? He began to command Arath to rise but then he saw some young man enter the church. He quickly commanded Arath to lie down and he began to walk labourously toward the man, wiping blood from his head with his right arm. As he approached he called out. "Young man! Are you injured.?

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

Simon began to panic as he saw the bloodied man approaching him. Visions of the aftermath of Lab 29 surfaced in his mind, but he quickly dispelled these. There would be time to reflect on the similarity of these situations later, but for now he must focus on the task at hand. "I'm fine," he responded. "If it's too hard to walk, just stay there and relax. I'll be there to help you as soon as I'm done helping the girl. If you can think clearly, I need to know how many people were here when the incident occurred." As he spoke, he aided the awakening girl to rest in a comfortable position.
---------------------
Francesca's head was blurred by the shock of the impact and the sudden burst of questions introduced to her. First of all, what had happened? The whole scene was so quick that it was hard to remember the events clearly. Second of all, who was this random guy who had just burst into the church? Few people would notice the events in the church, as most were in their houses in fear of the streets, and almost none of those who could notice would dare intervene. So what was this scientist (she could tell from the lab coat) doing here? She couldn't seem to piece anything together, and every time she tried her head hurt.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

Lann continued over to the man and sat next to Francesca. He looked down at her still staving off the bleeding in his forehead. Now this was an interesting situation, should he lie about the demons and leave it at that, or lie about how the demons left and tell the truth about their presence. Lann figured the less of this exasperating act the better. Lann looked at the man "It was only Sister Fransesca and myself here, praise god. We just had some visitors not ten minutes ago. It is a miracle that noone was killed in that blast."

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 am

Simon chuckled nervously. "It was a miracle that no-one was seriously injured in that collision," he said, carefully waving his hand in front of Francesca's face and noting her irregular reaction time. "While both of you are bloodied up quite a bit, it seems that the only problems are some cuts, bruises, broken bones, and a concussion." He pulled out the same plasma device he had used in his lab to accelerate healing speed for his earlier wounds. He waved it slowly over the limbs of both of the injured parties, as to stop bleeding and seal over wounds. "That should about do it. While this can heal wounds," he explained, gesturing to the device, "it cannot as quickly heal bruises. And any other injuries need to be care to regularly." He placed the device back in his coat, while retrieving a large, unused handkerchief. He grabbed a piece of sturdy, stained wood and began to set the man's left arm in a splint. "So what happened, anyways?" he threw out casually, as to hide his fear that the experiment from his lab had been at the root of this destruction.
----------------
Francesca tried to take in this information, but was unsuccessful. All she could clearly understand was that Lann had survived and that she had a concussion. She blinked slowly as she listened to the two speak.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Lann shook his head. "I'm not quite sure yet. I was just about to leave with the sister here when that blast erupted. I was hoping you could tell me what happened, but I'm afraid not." Lann looked through the wrecked cieling where now the rain was pouring in. "Our beloved church. Oh, what shall we do now. Our home is ruined." Lann then shook his head looking back at Simon. "Not that I expect there to be anything anyone can do about it. Yet the light of god will always survive, we will be resillient and we will carry on. By the way, young man. What is your name."

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!