Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demons of Typhoon City (IC- Sign ups still Open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Demons of Typhoon City (IC- Sign ups still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Kenshin took another deep breath and stepped out from behind the wall. No one was around, not that he could see anyway. His eyes shifted quickly back and forth before he started heading towards the door of the lab.The doors of Lab 29 he was aiming to enter were supposed to be top-secret... in other words, he wasn't supposed to be getting in.

There was a keypad next to the door; one that would unlock it. Kenshin looked around quickly to make sure no one was there before he took out a peice of paper from his pocket. He prayed silently that the code he had would work, instead of setting off an alarm. So, slowly, he dialed the numbers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:02 pm

ShadowFlak stalked a door of lab 29."It is time.................to FEED!!!"He growled. He crashed in the door."I WILL FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roared as he burst through the other doors while following the trail of fresh meat. Scientists were hiding under tables and behind desks. He would slash and scrape at the humans as he passed."BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!" was the only word spoken by the ravenous demon as he destroyed offices and hallways as he passed them. He came to a flight of stairs, he stopped."Hm, I sense my portal that I had entered earlier. I must kill all scientists around, in order to let more demons come and eat these...............morsels."He said, a malicious grin flickering on his face. He ran down the stairs, realizing he can eat down here without being attacked. He got to the portal." You humans are lucky," he growled."You will be my FOOD!!!!!!!!" They all cowered, but he blocked the only exit."Dinnertime, kiddies!!!!!!!!!!!!"He said as he lunged at the scientists, killing them quickly."Ah, food!So.............good!!!!!" He said as he stuffed his face with the remains."He gave a roar of accomplishment, then returned to feasting.
The only way to prosperity is through chaos.
The equal and the opposite must co-exist in order to exist at all.
How do we know that up is up and down is down?Assumption.
The only true knowledge in this world is the fact that death must always come.
The world is a phoenix(theoretically).There must be death in order for there to be rebirth.
perfection is imperfection.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

L'sar, who had been wandering for at least an hour now, was close enough to the lab to witness the dramatic entrance. "Shit..." she mumbled to her self. Now running with inhuman speed, she flew across the front grounds and around to the back where she had witnessed him enter. As she sped by what she assumed was a service entrance, L'sar noticed a human out of the corner of her eye. He seemed to be fiddling with a key pad... But no time, she hadn't even broken her pace- and she was sure, to the human, all she had been was a flickering shadow. The break in had happened on the almost opposite side of teh building from where the "service door", had been. Likely the human wasn't even aware of what had happened.

Scaling the back of the lab in one bound, L'sar hoisted her body through a partially opened window. All she saw around her was a mass of blood, guts and over turned electronic. The path of destruction was obvious. She followed it, noting as she did that it seemed the majority of the office space was actually intact. It was just where the demon, ShadowFlak she assumed, had cut his way through. Down a flight of steps it lead, but as L'sar descended she noticed that she could only be at ground level... Ducking behind the door frame before entering, she peered around to see the back of a massively armored demon, he was blocking the exit, beyond him was carnage and a strange circular device. The deactivated gate perhaps? she wasn't sure- but either way, it wasn't turned on, that much was obvious.

At this point she didn't really want to arouse ShadowFlaks attension. So instead she sat on the bottom step and listened to him rant to the near-death lab people. From teh way he talked, it cleared up any doubts she had that he was, in fact, ShadowFlak. Well, he'd notice her momentarily, and best thing at this moment was to not act like a threat. (if the massacre behind her was anything to go by)

Crystal Blood
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

As he finished his dinner, ShadowFlak turned around." Who are you!?" He growled."What do you want?" ShadowFlak had no idea that this other demon was an agent of his father." These humans are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He hissed. He was in his attack position, ready to strike, when a voice entered his head.

'Son, she is with me.' Scar said to him using his mind powers.' Go with her to find safety and training. I have missed you.' Scar was heartbroken on the inside. His son was becoming careless- his trail of destruction left behind many clues to his identity, mainly because he used his knowledge from a part-time gang membership(which was also very tasty) and scratched "ShadowFlak wuz hear" on the walls and in the bodies.

"You're with my father, DarkScar?" He asked, relaxing a little bit." Where is he!?" He asked, not particularly angry, but angered that his father sent a weakling to find him- at least, in his eyes." I will come with you. But, like my father, I am not to be crossed!!!!" He said, relaxing completely and following her.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Simon stirred slightly in the corner of his small lab. He picked himself off the floor and into the comfy armchair. He hadn't expected these developments. He glance once more into the tank and resisted the urge to vomit. Tho other thing grasping his conscious was, though, that he had been expecting to wake up in some type of medical lab. He took a second to rest, then examined his body. It did not look good; a large shard of glass truck out of his left leg and smaller pieced peppered the remainder of his limbs and back. He pulled out one of his small devices and placed it on the table. Wincing, he then yanked out the biggest enema from his leg, causing his blood to spurt over his clothes. Then he placed the other device- a special plasma tool that speeds up recovery and kills bacteria- and placed it on his leg. He felt the blood stop flowing as his tissues slowly reconnected and mended, leaving barely a scar behind. He repeated the procedure with his remaining wounds, then pulled out a special cleaning device from his belt and removed the red stains from his white robe. He left the stains in his shirt for the moment- for now he needed to see why no-one had contacted him after his silence. He slowly rose, checking his leg, and once he was confident on it's health he opened the door.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm

As Simon re-entered the main area, so did another. Riechter had found a demon by the peer weak enough for him to captured alive. He had hurried back, no wanting a precious resource to be damaged, and had entered the cryonics room to store the beast. He had gone back to the main area to see how he subordinates were doing, and more importantly what the were doing, but had been greeted by the ghastly sight before him. Riechter observed it all dispassionately, having gotten used to the stench of death long before in his research. While he had never had anyone he called friends or family, he supposed that these scientists were the closest he would ever get to such things. Their deaths would set science back quite a few years, especially if they had not written everything they knew down. On the wall, he saw something scrolled; "ShadowFlak wuz hear." The idiot who did this had left a name. He was either overconfident, or just plain stupid. That was good. He needed another demon to experiment with anyway, and why not use something like this to justify it. His face showed an eerie shadow of a smile, one that would send shivers down the spine of any to view it.

Mai had left the capital a long time ago, and was now headed to somewhere she had gone every once and awhile before the demons; St. Marks. She wasn't particularly religious, especially not in these times, but that place had always fascinated her. Once she arrived, she noticed someone loitering out front. Who was he?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Simon retched as he viewed the remains scattered throughout the hallway. He recovered slowly, then looked up. He saw a man standing there, seemingly not caring about the gore. He immediately realized, through this observation, that this was the man who had talked to him on the phone. He composed himself even further and approached Riechter, preparing a few of his special devices in case whatever committed this horrible act approached. His shoes squeaked as he quickly moved through the blood.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Lann led Francesca up the stairs he had come down earlier, closing the secret door in the process. While St. marks was a small church there still were a few rooms that were used for gatherings. Lann suspected that they were origonally made for church functions, but after the occolt took over, many rooms fell to disuse. Lann led her into one of the more used rooms, a room that looked like a small office with a few chairs scattered around a wooden desk. Arath sat on the floor as Lann sat in the chair behind the desk.

Lann indicated Francesca to sit down and began questioning her. "So Francesca, I see you have no demon around you. Have you done a taming before?"

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Francesca sat gloomily in the chair. "Not yet," she said, examining the room as she did so. It appeared to be some type of office. "I've only learned the runic 'alphabet' and the functions of each. My instructor never brought me to the next level, but I assume she sent me here because it would be safer." She had wondered why she had been instructed away from the church, anyways, because she disliked having to learn when you could be attacked by a demon, human, or other creature at any possible moment.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:38 pm

L'sar eventually stopped trying to answer the barrage of question. When ShadowFlak's voice ceased, L'sar waited a full minuet. "Are you quite done? Good, then in order. L'sar. You. I don't want them. Yes. I don't know. Fine. And my favorite color is purple, since you forgot to ask. Now if you're ready, we need to escape before cops show up." In one lithe movement L'sar jumped up and started heading for the top of the steps. At the landing she threw all her weight against the nearest window and fell out into the street below. She waited for ShadowFlak to catch up.

Crystal Blood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

The area around St. Marks had been quiet for the whole time Rensha had been standing in the abandoned street. Until he heard footsteps. Rensha could usually identify a person by their footsteps, after all, everyone had a slightly different walking style. These steps, however, he didn't recognize. In a flash, he pulled out both his guns, and took aim on the owner of these unknown steps. His expression turned to that of surprise when he found himself pointing two guns at... a girl?

------

Peep. Kenshin entered the last number into the keypad, and to his relief, a faint click followed, signaling the door had been unlocked. He smirked as he turned the handle, and stepped inside the lab. As he entered, he took out his small dagger, walking quickly and quietly through the halls.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Shadowflak jumped out after her." Take me to him." ShadowFlak said, trying to use his powers to guide her mind." He is important to us both." ShadowFlak's powers haven't been refined- therefore, there is a chance his powers will not work. All he must do is hope he trained enough. His father's influence was still scattered in her mind, and he can't overpower his father." Also, don't get snappy with me, and you'll live."He said as they headed off in a direction. The only thing in his mind was if his father would still accept him and train him. He was, in the longest time, worried.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Mai didn't even have time to jump. The man had twirled around so suddenly, and now she had a pair of pistols poised to blow her head off. She was literally scared stiff. She was able to stammer, "Please don't shoot me." What else was there to say?

Riechter turned as a man walked over to him, dressed in a lab coat the identified him as a scientist. "So, you're the new guy, huh? Hope you've had a great first day." The second part was just oozing with sarcasm, something Riechter did often. "Follow me. We'll go somewhere were there's less of a smell." With that, he stepped out into the hallway.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Simon followed Riechter into the hallway, always watching for something to pop out. Nothing did. He sighed, putting away his instruments. He began to wonder about his employer; Surely he couldn't be all that bad. Somewhere under that uncaring surface was a guy that cared for all those mangled body parts once called scientists. Reminding himself of the scene behind them, he needed to resist the urge to vomit once again. Once the sensation had ended, he kept pace with Riechter, hoping to get some type of task.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Rensha shook his head, as if shaking off his surprised expression. This girl didn't look much younger than him; 5 years at best. Slowly, he lowered his guns. Without taking his eyes off her, he returned his pistols to their spot on his belt. "Who are you?" he demanded, eyes narrowed.

--------

Kenshin slinked through the halls as quietly as possible. Then he heard voices. He pressed himself against the wall outside the door, listening to the conversation. This was only a scouting mission, he was just gathering information. Follow me. We'll go somewhere were there's less of a smell."
Hoping he wouldn't be spotted, Kenshin pressed himself as close to the wall as was possible. He hadn't been within arm's length of the door, but still. His grip tightened on the knife in his hand.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Mai was still nervous. This guy didn't seem very forgiving. "M-me? I'm Mai Saotomi." She didn't dare ask him anything. She had always had a good sense of when to keep her mouth shut, and this felt like one of those times. So instead, she looked him over. He was taller than she was, and definitely older. he also seemed really strong, and ready to defend himself at a moments notice. Unlike herself. She had never been very good in the self-defense classes she took before she disappeared, so she wasn't sure she could fight back against a normal human, let alone a demon or the like. She screwed up her courage to ask, "Who're you?"

Riechter walked briskly down the hall, his mind not really with his body. He was in deep thought, so everything around him was out of focus. He wasn't thinking about the scene of the massacre that he had just seen, or even anything directly related to it. His mind was on his research. They were heading to his lab, and before discussing anything with the new guy, he'd have to help him experiment. He got onto the elevator that went to his special lab and waited.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 pm

The girl obviously made no attempt to hide her fear. But, the last thing Rensha wanted right now wa a girl panicking. He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. He felt that if she was going to calm down anytime soon, he was going to have to drop the military act, and be kind. Politely, he answered her question, "I'm Rensha. What are you doing here? Isn't it a little dangerous to be outside?" He never let his guard down, he was suspicious, but he was careful not to show it.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

"I guess it's dangerous outside, but I've never had any trouble." Until today, she didn't add. "I'm out here because, well, I dunno. I get this urge to walk around the city, and it really bugs me if I don't. That was true, mostly. She sometimes had an overpowering need to walk around the city and just look around. She also had to visit her friends on the inside of the barricade, but that wasn't it this time. "I just I should be careful out here. Have you ever met a demon?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Lann leaned back in his chair still looking at the girl.He looked like he remembered something and opened a small refridgerator to the side of the room and threw a piece of meat near Arath who started ravenously eating. As Lann sat back down in his chair he resume talking "Well, that's a problem. Those nerds at the lab-whatever-number-it-is opened a door too. That makes 2 places for the demons to arrive. There's no way we can tame all, or catch all who come in ours nor can those scientists keep track of the ones that arrive through theirs. In all this city is riddled with demons, so you'll need one to live. Otherwise you might just die. And I wouldn't want our new member dying, not like that."

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 pm

-Ignore( accidental double post)-
Last edited by Snakeeyz99 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!