Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Broken Infinity

In-RP Discussion

a part of “Broken Infinity”, a fictional universe by Skykoko.

The Avatar, master of all four elements, most powerful being to ever exist... but now the cycle has broken... and then WE were born.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Infinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In-RP Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Use this to talk about your plans for your characters, interactions, and general things for moving forward the plot of the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: In-RP Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Alrightie... our characters have to run into each other somehow, to start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:46 pm

so.... a lot more people joined our 1x1 huh skykoko?

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Yep. Now seriously, do you all wanna start out by us meeting, or already as a team?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:19 pm

let's have us all meet, but first can you accept my other character?

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Aaite. Ah, also, I saw your first post. Try and be a bit more articulate? You didn't give me much to respond to, ya know?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:07 pm

uh speaking of such. Is there a reason my character has yet to be accepted?

-Wolf
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Oh, right. You need FCs. Sooo, take care of that stuff, but I'll go accept it now anyway. :)
And the speech color as well, that one is already taken by the character Tori.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Err, ok. I'll fix the speech color ASAP. And as for the FC...I still do not got my lap top back. But I'll get to that as soon as I can. And thank you. I'll post soon to if you'd like.

-Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Yeah, just post whenever. Get stuff moving and all dat. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Ok I finally posted. I hope it is good enough. I haven't RPed in a llooonnnggggg time so I'm just getting used to posting again after being unactive for so long. But do note that future posts by me will be better. I'm just slowly getting back into it. And if certain characters did NOT get tagged and they were supposed to I appologize. Sometimes my phone won't do the stuff its supposed to do.

-Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Um, Wolf? Their in East Earth Kingdom, not the fire nation. XD

And since everyone seems to assume my characters were running after V, they weren't. They were running to check if their stuff got stolen from the palace in the first place. If it was theirs they're gonna be pissed, but if it wasn't they really couldn't care less. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:09 pm

I know. I was really tired and could barely focus when I wrote that post. I just wanted to get a quick post up that night. I can edit that out if you'd like. :) Sorry again for the mix up D:

-Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:41 am

.... is anyone going to post?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!