Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 am

Yes an LSSJ's power always rising so yeah but it's not like I'll have Cabbon slaughter you guys in two seconds he's hunting down the people who are against the saiyans wanting to eat before going to a Tuffel HQ. We need some Tuffel's if we could have two guys I'd bring in my tuffel guy lol Mozenrath your funny I like Analyzing!

I understand Mozenrath, just give it a chance please. Come on I've always wanted to be in a school DBZ rp it will be action packed and have good saga's. Just try it temporarily at least!

Nothing come on Moz,Tobi and Stand post in the IC!
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 am

chulance wrote:Wow, now Senzu beans can resseruct the dead? No, seriously if a character dies their dead this is before dragonball Z and it's more realistic without the Dragonball's there's no way to avoid or evade death.It's more realistic in my opinion. Emo-Muffin join Shenron Academy!

If that's the way you like it, then I'd say it's a damn good thing Apollyon is immortal, eh?

As for posting in IC, I want my first post to be a good introduction for Apollyon, so I'm waiting until I'm finished with my research to work on it. I just took up a bunch of time writing my profile for Shenron Academy, so I really have to get back to work now.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 am

I really shouldn't post until the heavy fighting begins (Planet Vegeta will be invaded, if I understand correctly?). At first, Drago will mostly just observe, and try and decide whether or not it it's in Draconis' best interest to help the Saiyans. Chances are, he will help, because otherwise he would just leave and go back to Draconis. A rather boring scenario to play out, no?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 2:12 am

Well, for my first post Oni plans on slaughtering a few innocent Saiyans. Would that warrant a response from Drago?

Phew, first post finally done. As is my research, thankfully. I know it's a bit of a doozie, but I promise I won't be writing an essay for each post. I just felt that for a character of Oni's utter awesomeness (No, I'm not afraid to tootle my own horn) a good intro was necessary.

By the way, since y'all like Dragon Ball Z, you might like my book, Heaven and Hell: The Bloodline. I haven't gotten the new edition up on the shelf yet, but it's on its way. The origins of the story took inspiration from DBZ. It's utterly dissimilar now, and you probably couldn't draw more than one or two comparisons, but it's the same kind of... epicness, I guess you'd call it. Anyway, keep an eye out for it.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 6:48 am

hey is it to late to join

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 am

No we need more people Smiley the mask more enemies for the saiyans.Yeah Planet Vegeta is going to invaded by Tuffel's and other aliens soon!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 8:10 am

Name: Prototype
Saiyan or enemy?: enemy
Appearance: The only human thing on prototype's entire body is his head. His head looks just like a normal human's head. He has short spikey bright red hair that looks completly unnatural. His eyes are a cold metal color since he has no pigment in them. The rest of his head is just like a normal humans. His body however is completley robotic. He stands about 6'9" which is huge since he has very big mechanics in his body. He has one complete arm that looks like a humans arm only made out of metal and his other arm has wire's hanging off of it and his ring finger is also missing. His legs arm strange and bend backwards which also give him very good jumping ability. His chest is large and metallic and says "Prototype" across it in big golden letters which is how he got his name.
Personality: Prototype is a cruel evil and sadistic android. He finds pleasure in seeing others in pain but he has a habbit of dragging battles on so that he can watch his enemy suffer
Bio(optional): Prototype is the first android that was created. He's not even sure who created him since one day he was activated. He didnt have any programing but once he was awaken he had a sudden urge to destroy something very powerful. He soon learned about the sayian's and immediatly wanted to destroy them just to prove his power and that he was not a faliure or just a prototype.
Techniques:
Absorbtion - He can absorb others energy and add it to his own making him more power full
Self Destruction - A last resort move blowing himself up along with others around him
Other: He is very sensitve to people calling him a prototype or a failure

(i hope this is good tell me if theres anything i need to change)

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Excellent. An android. Accepted, smiley.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm

I thought we needed more Saiyans? Right now, emomuffin and chu are the only ones.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm

We do, but that doesn't mean I'm not accepting others, Mozenrath. Jeebus...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I never said that, that was more of a response to what Chu said... that we need more Enemies when... frankly.. we're pretty well covered at this point.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 5:08 pm

i wasnt listening to chulance when i made my character i just made an android since i always liked android 13 and i never can really come up with a good saiyan

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Heh, pretty much describe a guy with an inflated ego, the ability to dye his hair with magic, and an insatiable desire to kick ass, and you've got a Saiyan.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm

yea like ive made them before on different threads but i dont know why but i cant really like control them very well and stick to what a saiyan is so i just gave up on trying to make saiyans

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun May 03, 2009 6:39 pm

I can't help but notice that smiley's opening post was almost identical to Standard's. Both of them randomly showed up on Vegeta and both of them managed to slaughter an entire village's worth of Saiyans (which doesn't make sense because Planet Vegeta is like a big metropolis, anyway) and both was able to do this without any form of retaliation from an otherwise feared and defiant race. Yeah, makes all kinds of sense...

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm

lol yea sorry aobut that i couldnt really think of a opening post and i wasnt trying to copy or anytig i never even read his and i didnt say that he just randomly showed up and blew the entire thing up i just skipped out on the whole fighting part

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 6:47 pm

No offense, but did you (Mozenrath) read my post? Not that I wouldn't understand if you didn't... it was looong.
But Apollyon did not destroy anything. He killed two Saiyan scouts in orbit, then landed on the planet and that was the end of it. And now he is responding to Prototype's destruction of that village.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't really mind how easily you defeat saiyans, since I don't care for them, anyway, but I do have one question that's been bugging me about Prototype:

Who is Prototype's creator, exactly? There's only two scientists I'm aware of that specialize in Androids: Gero and... crap, I forgot his name (he teamed up with Gero to create Super 17).

That's not what bothers me... just a nit-pick, but really bothers me is: What gave him the urge to slaughter something powerful? It would have to be something in his programming. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that some alien force, like King Cold or his predecessor, created Prototype specifically to combat the Saiyan threat to the Changelings (the name of Cold's, Freeza's, and Cooler's race). After all, the Saiyans would have made plenty of enemies thanks to Cabbon.

Oh, by the way, I solved a little nit-pick about Feral Form that's been nagging the back of my head. If it's so frightening like Super Saiyans, then why has nobody heard of it? Simple, remember when I said that only one Feral is born every generation? Well, a generation (for Drakes, anyway) would be 10,000 years (that's about how long a Drake lives). So, we're talking about something that only comes around once every 10,000 years (give or take a few centuries), then it's no wonder that nobody of this era has ever heard of it. But they will. Super Saiyans may be feared for their fighting skills, but Feral Drago is going to be something worse. Not because he is any stronger than Super Saiyan forms, but because of the nature of his Feral Form. We'll be dealing with a snarling, growling, savage beast of creature that lets out explosive, Godzilla-like roars when it powers up. It's not scary for it's power, it's scary because it will literally tear out your heart and eat it for breakfast like the monster it is. Cool, huh?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 7:18 pm

ok to answer your question Dr. Gero created Prototype but he Prototype dosnt know that since he has no memory of anything but what has happened since he was awoken thats also why his name is Prototype since he dosnt know what his real name was. And also he dosnt really have programming since he was just a prototype his only programming was to test and see how strong he was and since he wants to prove that he is strong he wants to destroy the strongest thing he can find.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Now that Feral Form is really taking shape. Sounds pretty cool to me.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!