Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z new Generation OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragonball Z new Generation OOc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 pm

(DBZ was truly a great show I'm buying the remastered Box sets I have watched season 2 and i bought season 2 but i haven't watched that one yet the remastered version has some new episodes in it. They also made a special Yo son Goku and his friends return. It was awesome I hope the live action Dragonball movie is good well anyway your character is approved escept when you mean teleport do you mean instant transmission?Because no one can start off with IT that will come in later. Besides that your approved great character here is the IC
it's on post number 12 in this topic.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 pm

I am dropping out of this roleplay, but not for the same reason as before. I'm not on as much, and am pulling my character out of several of my larger roleplays. I have probably slowed things down here, and I apologize. Feel free to continue the story without me. As I have said before, I wish your roleplay all the success it can get, Chulance.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Am dropping out too...

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Well okay True Grave I hope you can come back one day. And Why Jarose I was just about to have Dark Eye began their concquest and we need Jarose please don't go!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Well ok but I am trying to get my One Piece roleplay going but no luck and am going to spend quite a bit of my tie on it... But do the conquest I well stay...

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Thanks I'm so sorry I forgot about the One piece roleplay I'll post their more.You'll spend time on it so will I.I'm going to the do concquest as soon as somone posts I can't double post.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 pm

OK thank you =) I well post right now in a sec.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Um... I'm greatly confused Chulance. What am I to do here.

And Jarose, I'd join your One Peice roleplay, if I could locate it.

Seras
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 pm

No need to be greatly confused I'll inform you of what to do here.Just make your character here and if I approve your character I'll give you the link to the actual roleplay here's the sheet you need to fill out for your character.

Name
Weight
Apperrance
Personality
Species
Bio
Home Planet
Weapons
Attacks

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Whats the roleplay about?

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Well the main plot is a group of people known as Dark Eye want to take over earth.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm

I read the first post, so I'll try...

Name: Ser
Height: 5foot 11inches
Weight: 135
Apperrance: Tall, lean body with hardly any fat on her. Her skin tan from training outside all the time. Her silver hair is long and is usually braided into one braid down her back. Her eyes change to different shades of blue usually giving away her mood or attitude.
Personality: Major mood swings, could be defiant one minute and calm the next. Can never expect her to follow a normal curve. She keeps to herself unless confronted and can usually be found reading or writing in school.
Species: Half Sayien
Bio: Born half sayien from a mystery man. Her mother lost contact with the sayien a few months after Ser was born. Ser grew up being semi-normal girl. She never knew what she was or who her dad was till she found a letter tucked up into the ceiling behind a spider web. It was a short note from the sayien man claiming to be her father telling her what she was and what she could possibly do if she trained and tried hard enough. She tucked the letter under her matress and trained 9 hours everyday since then. Her fighting was basic but strong. Her defense could block most physical attacks. Her strength was something most men at her school envied. And because of the 9 hour workouts she had a high level of endurance. She goes to school, does her chores, trains and does everything her mother tells her till she graduates so she can try to find her so called sayien father.
Home Planet: Earth
Weapons: Staff that collapses and can be hidden on her person.
Attacks: Strong Defenses, Basic punches and kicks, hightened strength.

I'll fill in the blanks when I figure them out.
Last edited by Seras on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks for trying I'm sure you'll enjoy the rp.Species like humans,robot ect. You can make up your own alien species,be human it's up to you let your imagination soar.I can't wait to see your apperrance and bio anyway your approved.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Okay, I filled in the gaps. I need an update on whats going on in the RP right now and a link to the rp...

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 pm

I love your character a female half saiyan accepted here's the link to the rp. What's going on the rp right now well Dark Eye attacked a city known as West City my character Teon and another went to help survivors and they met another person who is also helping survivors from the attack on West City. And right know Dark Eye is attacking a small village.

dragonball-next-generation-thread-t13654.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Name: Felicity
Height: 5"7
Weight: 120 lbs
Apperrance: Image
Her hair is nearly white and as thin as angel hair spegetti pasta. Her eyes are teal and her skin is a very pale color.
Species:elf
Bio: Felicity is very to herself eversince her parents died in a past war. She is some what quiet, but if you get to know her you'll release a really spirited girl.
Home Planet: Bluelark
Weapons: Bow and arrow (she has healing powers, not sure if that'd be a weapon or not), twin knifes
Attacks: She can turn invisable for a certain amount of time and strick her appoinent in secret. She has good aim with her bow and arrow and very good at distraction. A huntress at heart.
The day he was born was the day I took my first breath. The day he died was the day I died too. Remember, listen, and never be forgotten.

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Accepted so is your character on Bluelark right now or on Earth?, and here's the link to the topic to rp in.

dragonball-next-generation-thread-t13654.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:50 pm

She will be on earth. Thankyou!

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Okay and your welcome.Also if you want there's a group of villians called Dark Eye maybe they could be hunting down Felicity because of her healing powers just a suggestion anyway I hope you have fun posting.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:01 am

Good idea! Thanks. Oh and can you tell me what's going on. I'm really lost. Like where is everyone at?

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!