Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z new Generation OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragonball Z new Generation OOc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:34 am

ARGH!! *beats the stupid laptop senseless*

I had a GREAT profile for Android Zero but LOST it! Waaah *cries*

Stupid computer, hit backspace to correct an error and the damn thing went one page back, causing me to lose the post... *beats the computer again for good measure* now I don't even wanna post it cause starting over suuuuucks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 pm

*stares at you as you beat your laptop senseless*.

I always copy my posts before I post them.If my computer sends my back i can just paste the post I just copied.You don't have to start over i suppose you can use number Zero without a CS.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Mozenrath, I've been there. When I was making my first post on this topic's IC thread, I tried to post it and I found my session had been timed out. My entire seven paragraph post was gone. I was bummed, but remembered enough of it to repost it and make it even better.

I have come up with a character to be used in the story as a villain. However, he is insanely powerful and cannot be used until later.

Name: X

Height: 7'6"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Appearance: Black spiky hair, grey eyes, wears a black jumpsuit under gold armor for his legs, chest and arms.

Personality: Cold and ruthless. He has no heart or conscience and has no qualms about killing anybody at any time.

Species: Android

Bio: Created by Dr. Gero, X was given his name because he was the first of the X-Class Super Androids. He was programmed with near unlimited power and the willingness to use it. His main goal was to kill the Z-Fighters and help Gero set up a galactic empire with Earth as its base. However, once X was a moving force, he began to disobey his master. After destroying the other Super Androids, he attempted to kill Dr. Gero. The doctor escaped and cryogenically froze his creation before dropping him in the artic waters near the glaciers. X has been down there for millenia, but now his energy is starting to recharge, and the ice is beginning to melt...

Home Planet: Earth

Weapons: none

Attacks: X is a powerhouse, and is programmed for several types of hand-to-hand fighting. His regular Ki blasts are powerful enough to wipe out cities. His advanced techniques are as follows:

Kiken: X summons two huge energy blasts, then connects them with a solidified Ki handle, turning it into a melee WMD. The blasts can also be released for further destruction.

Crowd Control: X releases all the energy in his body, draws it back in, then releases it in an explosion of power. Used for mass destruction.

Cerebral Tear: Similar to Taizan's Marionette Fingers technique, it is a solidified Ki blast. However, this one is used to rip the human mind apart. It can also do damage to the body, but X prefers its ability with the mind.

Sonic Boom: A technique designed to take advantage of X's speed. He moves quickly and can channel it into his hands and feet, releasing sonic booms that can level cities and cause people to go deaf.

That's all I've got on him right now. I'll add more techniques to him later.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:50 pm

YOU GUYS LEFT ME IN TE FING DUST WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE IN THE FING RP MY CHARACTER IS ANYMORE!

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Thanks Grave I've come up with a lot of Dark Eye characters.Oh hey Jarose sorry well I was assuming Jarose was fighitng some RR members.My character is nearby yours so Jarose can just come and approach Teon and the new saiyan he just met.(Mozenrath's character). Your character would still be in the forest a few feet away from us. So Jarose can just approach Teon and Ovan.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:05 pm

(OK) in a bit am going to make an extra strong android guy. =) thats my favorite race in DBZ =)

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Jarose, I think that would be a bad idea. We don't need an overabundance of Android characters. We all ready have an overabundance of Saiyan characters. More than two powerful androids in the story is unnecessary.

I forgot to include that Taizan's power has changed all around.
Standing power level: 25,000
Full power when calm: 65,000
Full power enraged: 85,000

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 pm

okay Jarose.It's your favorite race in DBZ?Okay.Grave I agree that we don't need too many android characters.Also Jarose don't make an SSJ level android.Thanks taizan we need nameks I'll make a namek character. The namekians just arrived on earth.Maybe Taizan can go see them.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm

I'm leaving the Nameks to you guys. As far as I'm concerned, they don't need to be here yet. We have Dark Eye, Saiyan Hunters, and the RR Army, plus the impending threat of the Frieza race character. More enemies are unnecessary, but whatever. Also, if SSJ stands for Super Saiya-Jin, then I have to recant an earlier statement. Taizan can and will reach that level. I thought SSJ was far beyond Super Saiyan iterations, and jumped to a conclusion.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Okat True Grave.Well okay I can make it sure the Namek's haven't come yet,but I they were coming to help the earth fight Dark eye.They were sent by the current Guru to help the humans.I agree we have Dark Eye,Saiyan Hunters,RR army, and the threat of Aiza.I'm going to have Dark Eye do something that will make Taizan angry just post.Also Taizan will reach SSJ Level good but I have something that will make the humans more powerful.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:44 pm

The idea that they were sent by Taizan's friend Kilro is a good idea, but please hold off on that for now. We'll need them more for Aiza. It depends on what you've got in mind to make them more powerful is how willing I'll be to let it apply to my character.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Aww... Zero was supposed to be the best android. He was built on Nanotech and would have been able to regenerate similarly to Buu. Nanotech also would have allowed him to change appearance if he needed it. And let's not forget the highly advanced AI he's built with to allow him to evolve and adapt. But this X guy kills that idea. I'm not about to have any robotic competition. By the way, what do you mean by "insanely powerful" because, honestly, everyone says that about thier villain. I know I sound kind of critical, but only because I'm trying to make some sense out of all the villains coming out of the woodworks. Aiza is still the final villain, so by DBZ formula that would make him the most powerful, right? Also, by DBZ formula each villain we fight needs to be much stronger than the previous, so in what order are we dealing with all these people?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 pm

X is an X-Class Super Android, and can match, if not totally overpower, Goku. He was designed to combat Saiyans and other powerful enemies. He is much stronger than any DBZ villain in the series. Broly, Cell, and Frieza could all be defeated with one finger by X. Aiza is probably only slightly less powerful than him. I'm not bringing X in until much later because he is so powerful. He also has a function that makes him far more deadly than Aiza. Not to mention that his durability is through the roof. A full-powered Kamehameha wave would just bounce off of him. That is why if we are going to have other androids, we need them in before X.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:48 pm

What? No way. Aiza is the FINAL villain, making him the most powerful. That's how the DBZ formula always works! Are you just trying to one-up me or something?

You know, my "final boss" villain was here first... first come first serve?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm not trying to one-up you at all. I was not under the impression that Aiza was the final villain. I thought the roleplay was going to go on longer than that. I was simply creating a character, albeit a powerful one. X is not the final villain, just the first of my ideas. I'm not even trying to compare him to yours, though he probably is more powerful. Don't get so worked up over nothing. There is no first come, first serve. X will not show up until after Aiza, anyway, making him stronger by default, in your logic.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

We planned for Aiza to be the last before you came back. Now you come back and want to change all that? This isn't my thread and thus not my decision, but I can still hate it with a passion...

It was this statement that prompted you to make X "we need more things to happen BEFORE Aiza's arrival" I asked if anyone had any ideas for villains before that time not AFTER it.... geez.

And oh, Aiza is as powerful as I damn well say he is, not what YOU say he is.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Yes, I do want to change all that. If Aiza shows up, we defeat him, and it ends, that's way too short for me. It was not that idea that inspired me to make X at all. X was a creation for DBZ long ago, and I have never used him before in an RP. You want to keep him out because of some selfish desire to have your villain be the strongest? That's a terrible attitude. If you have such a damn problem with my idea, I can leave. I'm just now becoming fully active and I can disappear pretty quickly.

I was hoping just once we could have an RP without fighting. I was wrong again, and I will leave anyway if this continues. It's complete and utter bullshit and I will not tolerate it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Selfish? Hell yeah, but now how you think. I was looking forward to being the big climactic final villain and you want to take that way from me! Especially after Chulance already said I could do it. Whose to say we don't push back Aiza's arrival anyway? You're convinced that he just HAS to show up after Dark Eye. Well no he doesn't, he can come at the end, no matter how far away the end is.

It's not often I get to have a hand at destiny, except in my own crappy threads that die before they are even born. You get to do whatever you want in your own threads but you choose the ones I've joined to try and... Fuck it, this is for chulance to settle. I'm not saying anything more.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 pm

I want to take it away from you because I want my chance to show what I can do. X is a great creation, and so is Aiza. But I'm not satisfied with your character being the final villain. I don't want X to be the final villain either. I want to enjoy myself and work on the story of it. You talked about Aiza as if he was coming soon, so how else am I supposed to think of him?

It's not my problem that your threads die, so don't peddle that sob story to me. I don't get to do whatever I want in my roleplays. I work by a story and try to include everyone. Why should your wish be the only one granted. I'm not changing X to come before Aiza. He requires at least SSJ3 to combat on equal grounds, and we can reach that. Aiza can be what propels us to SSJ1, then we get someone else who pushes us even further. Than X. Who knows who comes after that, and what does it matter? This is X's maiden roleplay, and he will play a role. If I have to leave this roleplay to accomplish that, than so be it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh, his maiden roleplay... I'm so sorry... screw you! This is AIZA's maiden roleplay too smartass! Jesus fucking Christ. Well, Grave, chulance gave the final boss honor to Aiza, not X. If he changes his mind, so be it, but I'm getting the hell out of here if he does because we BOTH know that's unfair and a total pile of horseshit.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!