Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z new Generation OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragonball Z new Generation OOc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am

Your welcome and what's going on right know my character Teon and two others were helping survivors of a city that had been attacked by Dark Eye. They teamed up with an evil army called the Red Ribbon army and attacked a Small Village Aru Village. So your character could be running from Dark eye in a forest or something I'll probably have my character find yours.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 am

Thankyou. I'll post right now!
The day he was born was the day I took my first breath. The day he died was the day I died too. Remember, listen, and never be forgotten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey i forgot to say... You guys should check out my One Piece RP =) Its gona be really cool once it gets started off.

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 am

Name: Aiza (Pun on the Japanese word, aisu, meaning ice)

Height: 7'

Weight: 195 lbs

Apperrance:
Picture that in a more DBZ-esque form of art.

Personality:
Cold, ruthless, and evil. Those three words say it all. He cares nothing for nobody. He desires nothing more than the most powerful fighters he can find to test his limits against. In battle, he wields ki brutally, in an almost primal manner. Whether by ki, or by his own hands. The only thing Aiza cares about is testing his limits against those who challenge him.

Species: Changeling (Freeza's race)

Bio: Long ago, he was banished from the Changeling Homeworld for his war-mongerous ways. Unlike other Changelings, who tended to be cold and sophisticated, Aiza was brutal. He cared only about testing the limits of his power and nothing else. He saw his banishment as a blessing, wishing to test his might against the universe. He traveled from planet to planet, gladly fighting any who challenged him. However, he would defeat them all. It didn't take Aiza long to become bored. Was there no being who could pose a threat? Then, he heard of them. A race of beings born and bred for fighting. Even his own kind, the Changelings, feared their potential. Surely these warriors (who turned out to be the Saiya-jins) could provide Aiza with the challenge he so eagerly thirsted for...

Home Planet: Changeling Homeworld (No idea what it's called)

Weapons: None

Attacks:
(Aiza's Ki is black, probably reflecting his demonic appearance)
Transformations?: Although a Changeling, Aiza does not transform. He claims that he has reached the final and ultimate form for his kind.
Death Beam (Hopefully you know what this is)
Death Wave - Death Beam style attack, only more brutal, and from the entire forearm.
Death Grip - Telekinetically uses ki to crush items or bones (with enough exertion).
Death Ball (Same move Freeza uses to destroy planets)
Death Blade - A blade made of ki energy is called forth.
Black Death - Aiza's most powerful attack. Consists of a brutal assault using the above techniques, ending with a Death Ball.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Mozenrath just one thing about this character it's AWESOME!We have an awesome villian now your accepted!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:13 am

Are we allowed second characters? If so, this is mine. He's the Saiya-jin Aiza is currently fighting.

Name
Ovan

Height
5' 9''

Weight

Appearance
The one on the left

Personality
Eager to fight. Ovan is always willing to test his strength and prove himself. Most importantly, despite those traits, he isn't a bad guy. He protects his home and any he calls friend with fierce and loyal tenacity.

Species
Saiya-jin

Bio
Like most Saiya-jin infants, Ovan was sent away at birth to destroy Trade World, a planet known for intergalactic commerce and a wide variety of population. However, early on, Ovan was smart enough to wonder why his kind would so heartlessly send a child away to commit murder. It led him to believe that his birth family cared nothing for him, and so Ovan wound up living on Trade World, rather than destroying it. More times than none, people would come to Trade World, expecting to find it in ruin, only to be defeated by Ovan. In a small way, Ovan was to Trade World what Goku was to Earth. He isn't as powerful as Goku was, at least not yet.

Home Planet
Vegeta by birth, but he calls Trade World his home.

Weapons
None

Attacks
Nothing any other z-Fighter can't do: Ki blasts, flight, sensing energy.
Great Ape Transformation: Like all Saiya-jins, he transforms into a Great Ape under the image of a Full Moon. Over time, he has learned to control his Ape Form.
Super Saiya-jin?: Not yet, but he's bound to do it sooner or later.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 pm

You can have as many characters as you want you can even make a namek and tuffels if you want.Also Ovan is an awesome saiyan.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Yeah. Ovan does protect his home, but he's not all light hearted and goofy like Goku is. If I had to pick someone his personality resembles, it would be Future Trunks (Pwner of the Androids, not the Buu Saga brat, I hate that version of Trunks).

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Name Raigo
Age 19
Height: 5' 6
Weight 156 pounds
Apperrance: He has tan skin and he wears grey sweat pants.He wears a ripped white t shirt that has blood on it. His hair is black and wavy and his pupils are purple.
Personality: reaveled in rp
Species:Saiyan
Bio:Secerte
Home Planet:Planet Vegeta
Weapons:none
Attacks:Reaveled in rp

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 pm

For a minute there I thought you were creating the other Saiya-jin (the one on the right) in the pic I posted. xD

I wonder if something should be done with that? No sense in wasting a potentially cool character... but nah... I already have 2 chars... I'm never one to take on any more than 2.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 pm

For a minute their you thought I was c reated the Saiya-jin on the right.Funny thing I never even looked at the pic when making this guy.Anyway my character can be the saiyan on the right if you allow it since you found the pic I need your permission.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:21 pm

It doesn't matter to me. If you want to do that you're welcome to.

Now, if you don't already know I landed Ovan on Earth. I needed some interaction. Anyway, It has come to my attention that Goku was far stronger than any of us before he transformed into SSJ. Aiza is intended to be too much even for an SSJ (SSJ2 is what I'm hoping we'll be able to achieve in order to defeat him). That said, I strongly suggest we have more things happen before Aiza arrives. Dark Eye may get us to SSJ level, but we'll still need to get strong enough to achieve SSJ2 (a feat that took Goku and Vegeta TWO Sagas to pull off). So, I think more villains are in order. Problem is, I have no ideas. Any ideas from anyone else?

Grave, I'm glad to see you back in the RP, but I'm surprised you came back, especially since I'm here now...

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Mozenrath, we are certainly smarter than to let the past dictate what we do now. I've put it behind me and hope that this will give us the chance to roleplay together successfully. I have a hunch it will.

I can contribute enemies, but I need time to think them up. Also, 30,000 is not Taizan's full power level. He surpassed that a long time ago. It's only 10,000 up from his regular power level. Being a human, Taizan cannot reach SSJ level. He can get very strong through meditation and hard training, though.

That being said, I request that no one become uber powerful, yet. Everyone besides myself and a couple others are Saiyans, which puts my character at a major disadvantage when we face the more powerful enemies later on. I could potentially become as useless as Yamcha and Tien. That is why i request everyone power up a little at a time. I want things to be more or less fair and everyone even. This way, no one feels like dead weight.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah Ovan has landed on earth It's cool that you needed interaction.Yes Goku was much more powerful than any of us before he achieved SSj.Aiza is going to be one heck of a battle I have plenty of things planned before Aiza arrives. I have lots of villians which the heroes can face. I'm also glad that Grave returned anyway I'm working on my post for the IC topic.

Grave I'm happy that you can contribute enemies for the Z warriors. I'll post powerlevel's current one's this is max level.Oh true Taizan cannot achieve SSJ but trust me the humans will be able to keep up with the Saiyans I have plenty of idea's instore so the human characters won't become obselete.

Teon-27,000(Max)
Jarose-unkown
Hinata-13,000
Ser-13,000
Renny-30,000
Ovan-40,000
Taizan-20,000(standing),60,000(full calm)80,000(Max only when really enraged and last option)

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:53 pm

Very good, then. Change the last one for me, though. Taizan just recently reached 85,000 max due to meditation.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Well we all know Scouters don't tell you the whole story (Ovan uses one simply as a map of sorts, he senses power on his own and only uses the detections on the Scouter when he needs to lock onto a target, like Taizan since I'm planning to follow him soon). 40k is Ovan's base power, if he charged up, it would go up to around 60ish thousand. If he went GSSJ again, it would double to 80k. The reason this is logical because one of my posts (his second post after landing on earth I think) said he measured himself within the spacepod. Obviously, he's not gonna power up or he'd destroy the ship, so 40k would be his base power. I apologize for not explaining that thoroughly in that post.

Well, being that this is Chulance's thread, I assume he wants final say whether or not we add more enemies to the story later or not. My bet is he won't mind, he seems like an open-minded guy.

So if you were going to contribute some enemies, what ideas do you have in mind? Aiza actually took a lot more thought then he seems. He looks like a Mary Sue (Overpowered Type) at first, but if everyone reaches SSJ-SSJ2 area of power, then teamwork will bring the giant down. Of course, an SSJ3 might match Aiza but... that's too much for one story I think. I don't even like SSJ3 myself, barely 2. SSJ is my favorite, it's more majestic and legendary, you know? The others just sound like rehashed ideas.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:10 am

Well, that sounds fine, but I have to go. Please don't get too far ahead in the story without me.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 am

Teon-27,000(Max)
Jarose-unkown
Hinata-13,000
Ser-13,000
Renny-30,000
Ovan-40,000(Base)60,000(Max)
GSSJ Ovan:(80,000)
Taizan-20,000(standing),60,000(full calm)85,000(Max only when really enraged and last option)

Okay I'm changing it. Here Taizan this is your new one and yeah Scouters can't tell the whole story.I think of them as a disability for an opponent who can change their power has an advantage.Using one as a map I see that as an advantage, and Ovan following Taizan. Thanks for explaining Ovan's power level's Mozenrath. I understand Ovan not wanting to destroy his ship it makes sence.

Well yeah this my thread and I don't care for a final say in wheather or not you can add more enemies to the story later.You can I don't really mind the more character's the merrier. I wouldn't mind I am an open minded person.

I have some ideas for contributing enemies I have some cool idea's for villians I have made lots characters in the past that I might bring in.Well at first I thought Freeza was a mary Sue but he was eventually beaten.SSJ is one of my favorites but I know this is odd I like GSSJ and Kaioken a lot.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:29 am

I like natural transformations. I know SSJs are natural for Saiyans, but I mean besides those. Like Namekians' Giant Form, or all the different forms of a Changeling, or a Saiyan's Oozaru/Great Ape form.

Yeah, I used to make up all kinds of Characters while watching the show, but that was before I started RPing. Ovan is a recent character, my first character was a Mary Sue-ish character named Goken (Saiyan name: Verago), he was a full Saiyan and illegitimate son of Vegeta and and an unnamed female Saiyan. By series timeline, he was about Gohan's age (slightly older). He came to earth after Buu Saga. I did RP with him once. He was sent to Hell/HFIL because Broly was causing Havoc and got killed. After dying, the Elder Kai did to him what he did to Gohan, making him a mystic. He would then be able to perform the Fusion Dance with Gohan to become Kenhan, a fusion fighter more powerful than any SSJ form due to Mystic Powers. Yeah I know, the character is cheesy, but he was my first so... *shrugs* I also made up an Android once (Number Zero if I remember correctly) designed specifically to evolve and adapt to his enemies in order to eventually defeat them (kind of like Doomsday but not nearly as uber). Basically, with blow, Zero's power level increased, and his evolving AI allowed him to more effectively adapt to the battle.

I dunno, maybe Android Zero could be brought in? He could be an enemy but then his AI could get smart enough for him to wonder why he has to take orders from RR and so he turns on them?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:40 am

That first character is a bit cheesy mine was whole lot worse and very Mary sueish.He was made before I started rping.He was one of the Saiyans who survived the destruction of planet Vegeta.He trained hard and became a super saiyan.He encountered broly fought him and won doing a blow to his head causing him to became mentally unstabble.After his fight with Broly he gained SSJ2 and traveled to earth batteling changelings killing them until he went back in time to fight Buu he gained SSJ3 and beat Buu but let him live.He went to the present where he batteled some Tuffles who had come together to destroy the remaining saiyans he fought them and unlocked SSJ4.He went to earth challanged the Z fighters and gained SSJ5.Lol chessy right. I also have one called Hadao he was one my favorite character's I ever made and my strongest.Also Number zero has skills similar to Doomsday just not as godly.I like him a being who can adapt maybe he will eventually betray the RR he's in.You can control the RR as long as number zero is in the RR.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!