Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z new Generation OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragonball Z new Generation OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Plot-It has been many years sense the events of DBZ and now the World is in a state of peace although earth still does not live peacefully with alien races the universe is peaceful.There are very few saiyans still alive. An evil organization rises known as Dark Eye and they plan to take over earth.A new generation of heroes must battel the evil organization of Dark Eye and prevent there evil concquest plan.

Character sheet

Name:
Aura:(The color of your aura some species don't have aura and if your not a character who fights you wouldn't have one)
Height:
Weight:
Theme song(Optional)
Power Level:( From 0 to whatever please don't make it something too high it gets stronger throughout the rp)
Apperrance:
Personality:
Species:
Bio:
Home Planet :
Current home:
Weapons:
Abilties:(powers you have or abilties such as ki manipulation,Bukujutsu(Flight)
Strength and Performance level:(How strong your character is and basically how fast they are,how much damage they can take,ect)
Attacks:(Attacks of any kind energy,magic ect)
Transformations: Any transformations you might have.

Name Teon

Age 15

Height 5 ft 9 inches

Weight He weighs 189 pounds

Apperrance He has black spiky hair and wears an orange fighitng gi like Goku and wears a blue shirt underneath his orange fighitng gi.He has hazel eyes and green eyes.He has a brown tail which is medium length and wears brown shoes.

Personality:He is carefree and happy.He enjoys eating and loves girls.He is very kind and forgiving.He is trusting and always gives people chances.He enjoys fighitng but is not evil and is against killing.

Species Saiyan

Bio:An average saiyan teenager who lives on earth with foster parents.He does not hide his abilties but does not deliberatly show them to anyone. He attends orange star high school and has lots of friends.He has sometimes saved classmates and other people without them knowing it. He has dreams to battle fighters in other planets and become the strongest fighter.

He protected Hercule City by fighting crime without reaveling his powers or that he was the one fighting crime.He enrolled for Z academy also and left home one day.He began training and wanted to see if Saiyan hunters were real powering up meeting another Saiyan. He met two hunters one fighitng the saiyan he met he left the other hunter on his trail. He went to see a fellow classmate Jaime speaking to her and was forced to reavel his abilties and origins to save her from the hunter.He took her to his home in the mountains where he saw Dark eye men on TV saying how they would take over earth.

Home planet:Earth,Mount Pazou-He lives in Mount Pazou and has his own house and he uses ki energy to power the electricity.

Weapons:none

Attacks
Basic:
Bukujutsu(Allows flight)
Ki blast
Change powerlevel/sence power levels
Advanced:
Blutz wave ball

I am currently updating my bio due to the fact that it hasn't been updated in a while.

Rules.
1. No godmodding- This basically means being a god if you both have equal power level's or close power level's one of you shouldn't block and dodge every move the opponent makes. No one is perfect I don't want one person to always win fights ect also if somone is much stronger than you and you have know way of beating them like no move,transformation, or skill in general you shouldn't be able to beat them up easily. I know people can complain about that rule but than again if somone got that strong they had their character train. Meaning you can train to catch up them.
2. No controlling other character's without permission- Please don't control a character without permission..
3.No killing without permission.-Don't kill without permission simple although if you get in a situation were your character should die than you probably should die. Remeber if your a hero we'll try to bring you back and you can have adventures in the after-life.
4. No power-playing- I'm not real strict but power playing makes me angry and it takes the fun out of fights! Power playing is basically dominating a fight and your opponent never hits you ect. Now if your a super powerful villian than obviously I won't be as strict on you with these rules because villians are always strong and as such have certain priveleges. As for heroes in Player vs player battle's these rules matter more just don't power play which means alwasy blocking,dodging, and never getting hurt. If two characters fight the strongest dosen't always win but just use your skills and the opponent should respond to them realastically. I'm not saying you can't dodge but don't dodge all the time is all.
5:Have fun-please do!
Last edited by Chulance on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dragonball Z new Generation OOc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 pm

Name
Aaron
Height
6ft 3in
Weight
235lbs
Apperrance
black wavy hair, red eyes, wears a black tee shirt, black shoes and blue jeans
Personality
He loves a fight no matter the circumstances or odds his whole life revolves around it.
Species
Half Saiyajin (saiyan)/ Half human
Bio
Aaron spends all of his time training or fighting. Currently he is training in west city
Home Planet
earth
Weapons
none yet
Attacks
Basic:
ki blast
ki wave
ki beam
Advanced:
none as of yet
Flight
is he good enough?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:37 am

Yeah he's awesome try and get people to join if you can I'll start an Ic soon

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:55 am

Yeah I'll try.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:59 am

you can have more than one character

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 pm

I can't help wondering if this was the result of our PM conversation. Can't say I like the whole 'DD' thing, but it's not too bad. I can still shape it a bit.

Name: Ryukyu Taizan

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 200 lbs., all of it muscle and he has less than 1% body fat.

Appearance: Brown hair that ends just above his spine, brown eyes, usually wears blue jeans and a red jacket with a white shirt underneath. Put him with an MP3 player and he'd look like your average guy. However, there is nothing average about him.

Personality: As a young man, Taizan was quiet and distrusting. Since he trained at Z-Academy, he has opened up and become a genuinely outgoing guy. He has not let his abilities go to his head, and is quick to come to someone's aid. Like most fighters, he dreams of the perfect challenge, and wants to push his skills even further than they are now.

Terra Firma: Earth. Terra Cotta: The house in the wilderness north of present-day Hercule City that he built with his own hands.

Species: Human

Biography: Ryukyu Taizan was born to a family of farmers. When an alien race invaded Earth, his parents were slaughtered and their house was destroyed. Taizan escaped the massacre by hiding, and he is still conflicted about that. Alone and angry, he sought out a way to deal with his problems. When he discovered the martial arts, he was hooked and devoted his life to it. After rebuilding his house with his bare hands, he worked tirelessly to turn himself into the perfect warrior. During a particularly tiring training regimen, his power exploded and his Ki was unlocked. This drove him to train further in hopes of mastering his Ki as well as his fighting skills. Years later, he attended the Z-Academy, beginning his tutelage there at age 13. Graduating a top student at age 20, he continued his training, pushing his body to the limit. He boasts amazing power for a human, and surpasses most in will and tenacity. Since there are no Z-Warriors around, he deems himself one, and has devoted his training and skill to the protection of Planet Earth and its citizens.

Weapons: Does he really seem like he needs them?

Attacks: Taizan is a master of the martial arts, so his physical attacks consist of well-placed strikes, joint locks, and grapples. He also uses Ki techniques to build up his strikes as well as defend from energy attacks.

However, any of Taizan's basic attacks pale in comparison to his powerful and brutal advanced techniques.

Mouth Blast-This is his first advanced maneauver, and one he thought up before entering the Z-Academy. He uses this move as a show of admiration for Piccolo. It is basically a gathering of Ki in the throat, which is then propelled out the mouth. It sometimes makes his throat bleed, but it is potent and he has learned to deal with the pain.

Sonic Boom: While Taizan was a Black Belt at the Z-Academy, he perfected a style of fighting known as Ricouhasan, which emphasizes sonic speed to perform crushing kicks, punches, and also teaches guards strong enough to stop a Spirit Bomb, if the user is a master. Sonic Boom requires that Taizan build up his speed. He does this by performing a series of punches and kicks that are so fast that they are invisible to the naked eye. To most people, he appears to be standing still. The only evidence of this technique while he is doing it is that his hand begins to blur. Once he has built up enough speed, he can thrust his hand forward in a punch or his foot forward in a kick, launching all his speed at an opponent. This can blow them back for miles and also breaks the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. Hence, the name of the move.

Catch, Store, Release: This was a technique taught to Taizan during his first year at the Z-Academy, when he studied the Namekian style of fighting. It is a powerful counterattack for energy techniques that is known for its effectiveness, and for how lethal it is.

In the Catch stage, the one being fired upon by an energy attack summons an invisible shield of Ki around himself/herself. The shield takes in the Ki contained in the blasts and focuses them up the legs to the shoulders, then down to the wrists. As the energy builds, the wrists may inflate a bit. When the user of this technique feels that enough energy has been gathered, the next stage of the attack goes into play.

The Store stage is similar to the Catch stage, but the nergy stored in the wrists is moved to the chest. This way, the energy is prepared to move in several different directions for use in executing varied attacks.

The final stage of this technique is the Release stage, in which all of the energy stored in the chest is put into use. The counter-blastis only as powerful as the energy stored, so the Release technique varies in strength. What makes the technique so lethal is that even if it glances you, you take the full power of the blast. If you are cut, the energy will go inside and do damage to your internal organs or burst veins. This is why so many fear this technique, and why it is so rarely used on Namek 3.

Marionette Fingers-These are small blasts that leave a small line trail behind them when fired. Taizan can freeze these beams and use them as cutting instruments. When the beam pierces skin or muscle tissue, he freezes the beam and can rip through the sinews and cut off their Ki energy. If he's in a particularly brutal mood, he can rip or cut limbs off with it.

Five Ring Shatter-Taizan's third advanced technique that can be used with or without Ki. It is basically a powerful punch to the sternum that sends shockwaves through the body. The impact of the blow and the resulting shockwave breaks both arms, both legs and the neck when used on humans and most other alien species, giving it its name. If the alien is resistant to his ability, he can use Ki to guarantee a kill. The punch, instead of sending out a shockwave, sends his Ki into someone else's body. The Ki builds up in the elbows, knees, and throat. When all are connected by Ki lines, there is an explosion that kills the target and anyone else caught in the blast radius.

Trigger Cannon-Taizan's most powerful move. It requires a complex set of moves to be done before execution. It basically fires a huge blast at the target, and can be very devastating. Taizan's first attempt at the move created a five mile long crater, which still stands as a testament to his skill. The downside to this move is that it uses up so much energy that it drains him and makes him unable to fight after executing it. This means it better work the
first time or he could die.

So, that's Taizan in a nut shell. Is he approved for your roleplay?
Last edited by True_Grave on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm

DD sounds like a bra size to me... >_>

And what's with this thread? You already have a DBZ thread. Trust me when I say you do NOT wanna try and run a bunch of threads at once. It'll really cut the quality of your posts cause you'll likely have to further divide how much time you focus on each thread, on top of the threads you didn't create.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:17 pm

The reason he created another one was because of me. I wanted to join his other one, but you were in it. Every time we try to roleplay together, it's a disaster. For this reason, I refused to be a part of it. If you wish to continue this conversation, let us do it via PM so as not to take up room in this OOC.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

I didn't quit YYH because of you, I quit because I slowed everything down.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:33 pm

I meant to join this rp this morning, but the site was down. So yea, I'll post now.

Name- Kyukuzin Rodner
Age- 21
Height- 6'1
Weight- 250 lbs(without equipment, 230 lbs)
Appearance- Here is a sample image. http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t66/ ... sassin.jpg
But make the sword smaller like a dagger, and take out the belt.
Personality- He is a secretive character. Mainly keeps to himself. He doesn't talk a lot, but when he does it's always about business. Not very free spirited. Stays in his "comfort zone. Pretty shy, yet very intelligent. Sometimes can be upfront.
Species- Saiyan
Bio- Kyu was raised by a saiyan couple who escaped from their previous planet who were out to annihilate saiyans. So in order to save him they settled on Earth, in hopes to keep Kyu from his real heritage. Sadly, by the age of 12, he realized what he was. He was outside training martial arts. And for a brief moment, he became a super saiyan. He then passed out and his parents decided to tell him the truth. He cannot force becoming super saiyan, and that was the only moment he ever did.
When he became 14, he discovered ki energy. He first practiced using it to float, until he discovered how destructive it can be. He then began to practice more and more and soon he created a beam. He was confounded by this ability. He then devoted his life to fighting. He trained in martial arts for 16 years. His main goal is to find a purpose, and that's it. He has joined countless tournaments and won them. Out of 16, he has won 9. He has become bored of tournaments and wishes to fight for more constructive reasons.
Home Planet- Earth
Weapons- Small dagger on his back, which is never used. Only carries because his father gave it to him before he passed away.
Attacks- Basic-Flying, ki blasts

Advanced-
Berserker Blast- Basically what happens is that Kyu will be engulfed in a red aura and from this red aura he can send out ki blasts continuously.

Blue Palm- His hands shine a blue aura and whenever he punches someone with it, it can numb whatever limb he punched and it becomes unusable for a short time.

Blackjack- A blue ki ball forms in both hands as he concentrates intensely. When they reach maximum size he combines them and fires it and it explodes greatly on impact. They fire in a beam and he can control it however he wishes.

More to learn as he goes on in the story.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Your all approved and true grave this was my first rp i made this way before our pm conversation

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:16 pm

As big a misunderstanding as it was, it led to a peaceful resolution between Mozenrath and I. This was one mistake I don't regret. You have to admit, though, that my misunderstanding was warranted. We discussed a next generation RP, and then I find this.

I'm going to go ahead and post the link to the IC, since it hasn't been done yet: post384600.html#p384600.

I have also posted on the IC. I was really bummed when my session was timed out and I lost my original first post. However, the one I posted is basically the same with a little added in. I look forward to this roleplay.

I'm still debating whether or not to create a second character. I'm also instituting an unofficial posting order. This means that I will only post after the person I deem to be ahead of me posts.

The order: Chulance, myself, ViVi. I am posting this so that people will not wonder why I am not posting.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm in
Name Jade
Age 21
Height 5'6
Weight 128
Apperrance shoulder length red hair green eyes full lips and a scar on her right cheek.
Personality Sassy smart kind of a trouble maker, loves to make jokes.
Species Human
Bio She was born to english parents but they died when she was 12, she has been in and out of foster homes but has been living alone for most of her life.
Home Planet Earth
Weapons Sword, daggers
Attacks Basic kicks, and punches.
Aleara the Vampire Queen

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Your accepted thanks for joining. This is the topic to rp in dragonball-next-generation-thread-t13654.html

One of the main cities in the story is West City you can start their have fun

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Name: Jamie
Height:5'3
Weight:113
Appearance:
Personality: Jamie is funny, energetic, and very outgoing. She is kind of naive but accepts everyone for who they are. She is a loyal friend who would never betray anyone.
Bio:My Character page
Home Planet:Earth
Weapons:none
Attacks:none
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Well, I'm glad two new members joined. It will make it that much easier to continue the story now that I'm leaving. The story's kind've become a purely Saiyan one. There's nothing wrong with that, but it leaves nowhere for my character to go. I'm dropping out, and I wish you luck in the success of your RP.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Name: Kane Rein
Height:5'11"
Weight:178
Appearance: Tan skin with black strait hair that goes to his middle back. Wears a black tank top with white long and baggy dicky pants. Wears black socks with white slippers. Has a black belt to hold up his baggy pants. Hazel grey iris with white pupils.

Personality:Optimistic and never lets himself lose. He doesn't care much about what happends to him or what people say. Just if someone attacks him or attack his friends then he gets mad.
Species:saiyan
Bio:Doesn't remember much except that he was raised on earth with 2 saiyans.
Home Planet: Earth
Weapons: Hands and feet
Attacks: Basic: Teleport, Ki motion, Ki blast.

Advanced: Ki eruption, Ki wave, Slobs bomb.

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 am

Your accepted.You can post in the ic thread True Grave posted it in post number 12 please begin rping.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 am

Guys, I have to go for the night, so try not to get too far ahead of me. I've changed my mind about dropping out, but I still don't know if I'll stick around for the long haul. It depends on how things go. Anyway, I'm out, and no one interrupt the fight between Taizan and the Saiyan Hunter.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:16 pm

(Wow DBZ haven't watched that show in forever great show I just wished they had new episodes of it...lol The roleplay looks great and I am happy to join...Also I seen my name on the list already *shivers* someone made a copy of me..wh.who would want to do that..lol...And has anyone else seen the trailer for the DragonBall movie coming out it looks so weird seeing like a real person playing Goku but Oh-Well can't wait to see it so I'll know if I'll like it or hate it.)

Name: Hinata Shinjo
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 123
Power Level: 11,000
Apperrance: Short white hair which she wears in a ponytail or down to her shoulders, Shadow black jacket, with Union-Jack(British Flag) T-shirt, a pair of jeans torn in both knees and has on a pair of black and white vans hightops...and sometimes wears a military looks baseball cap black with a skull and wings on it...Ohh she also has red eye forgot to mention that.
Personality: Calm quite girl with a sence of adventure and a love of music.
Bio: Born on Earth Hinata was trained in the ways of martial arts, learning the skill from both her mother and father..When Hinata was 13 her mother and father where killed by an evil force unkown to the world ever sence then Hinata has been searching for her parents killer...Along the way she has learned new ways of fighting and she came up with a great fighting style all on her own which is called Shinjo...Hinata is now 19 years old and has begon hearing things of an evil called Dark Eye, she believe but is unserten that they may be behind the death of her family...Now she is on the run and on the search for the fight of her life and she's not going to back down till she wins.
Home Planet: Earth
Weapons: Her eyes, ears, hands, and a sword strapt to her back...And the all mighty Zune (Mp3) Shake in fear as she plays her fav. music.
Attacks: Teleport, Super Speed "punches and kicks", and Double Bladed Slash
Last edited by Crimson on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!