Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dreamers Escape [IC]

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Dreamers Escape [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:20 pm

Though startled, Lina replied smoothly, " Thanks, " She turned toward Marc.

Meanwhile, Jackie was dreaming again. She was in the strange place again, standing on the line. But now, there was a third side-- a sort of mix between the bad and the good. Jackie stood on the point where the three sides met. And then, people from all three of the sides approached her.

"Welcome, Princess Contessa. We elders have come to witness your arrival. " Startled, Jackie looked around to see who the ancient man was talking to. She then realized it was her.
" But... I"m not a princess... and I'm not Contessa, " she replied nervously. Then, from the in-between side, a woman spoke.
" In your world, maybe, but in Misonia--" she gestured to the plains around her, " You are Princess Contessa. Now, my princess, it is time for you to Choose. "
" Choose? Choose what? "
" Your side of course. You see, in Misonia, there are three defined sides. Good, Evil, and Neutrality. Each Dreamer to come to Misonia must choose their side quickly. Oh-- a dreamer is a person from your world who has the power to save ours. "
The woman looked at Jackie, or, as she apparently was, Princess Contessa with deep green eyes.
"So choose your side, Contessa. Will you fight for good, or evil, or will you stay neutral?"
They all stared at her, waiting for an answer. But Jackie could barely believe this was all real, let alone the sides.
" Ah. We see. Go now, and think about your choice. "
And with that, the people, the places, the objects faded away and Jackie was back on Earth.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Marc didn't really know how to ask her why she invited him so he just asked
"So do you want to dance or get a drink or something?"
He didn't know why he asked this he wasn't a very good dancer but he knew it would be a lot easier to ask Lina why he was for once invited to one of her parties if they were just talking.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Rose decided to watch this little show between Lina and Marc. Lina sent her little sister to her room so OBVIOUSLY something has to happen, she thought to herself. I wonder how it will all turn out. Will Lina ask Marc to go out with her? Will he accept? Tune into next episode of love fest! She almost burst out laughing of this thought, but she kept her cool, because she knew that she would never see the end of this unless she did.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:39 pm

" Oh.... sure...." Lina replied, starting to lose her cool. Why was Marc suddenly so interested in her? But, as she usually did, Lina decided not to ask questions and go with the flow. She grinned at him, aware of a girl watching them. Who was she again? Oh, yeah, her name was Rose. Nosy, she thought.
" Hey, um.... do wanna go out on the porch or something? " she was about to add, ' away from prying eyes', but just nodded her head in the general direction of Rose.

As this was going on downstairs, Jackie was sitting on her bed, trying to make sense of her strange dream. It had been a dream, right? But it'd seemed so real... Jackie fell asleep again, to the thoughts rebounding around in her head. But it wasn't another freaky dream, just the normal one about being Blue Thunder the super heroine, cruising around with Mr. Harpie in his awesome car.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Marc Smiled back at Lina as he looked at her she's kinda cute he thought.
It had surpised him that she had said yes though. Marc then saw her looking at a girl he didn't know and then she asked if he wanted to go out on the porch wow she wants alone time already? She must like me
"sure lets go" he said
Marc walked to the door and opened it then looking back at Lina he smiled and said "Ladies first"

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Knowing what he was thinking, Lina hurriedly added, " I don't mean it like... it's just there are people here that start rumors and then you can never live it down. " She shuddered, remembering an incedent in third grade that some priss had never let her forget. Even now, there were several people who would gossip about it over and over. Never mind it was old material.

But then she quietly stepped out onto the porch, quickly followed by Marc.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Rose realized that Lina had noticed that she was watching. She felt kinda guilty for making Lina self-concious. Oh well, she thought, she shouldn't have been so nosy anyway. So what was she going to do here at the party? She did the usual thing you would do at a party. Danced. Mingled. Ate. Drank. Nothing in particular.

She decided to head on home because they're wasn't really anything to do. She got in her car and drove on home.

On the way home, she thought about the weird dream she had. The rainforest with no animals. I wonder if I will have the same dream tonight. Then she might be able to figure out this dream thing.

She got home and went to bed. Her legs were killing her. She dropped like a rock onto her bed.
There was a flash of light and she found herself again in the rainforest from before. But now, there were three sides. And from those sides came sort of a representative for each. "Welcome, Red Wolf.We are the elders. We wanted to witness your arrival."

"Umm...that isn't my name. My name is Rose, not Red Wolf."
"Maybe in your world, you are called that, but this is Misona and you must tell us which side you're on."
"As in?"
"You see, in Misonia, there are three defined sides. Good, Evil, and Neutrality. Each Dreamer to come to Misonia must choose their side quickly."
"And what is a dreamer exactly?"
"A person who has the power to save ours."
"Hmmm. Well, I'm not exactly good and I'm not exactly evil. So I will be Neutral."
The elder dressed in red stepped forward, and smiled.
"I'm happy you chose Neutral. I will be happy to serve you, my leige."
And then, the flash of light came again and Rose woke up the next morning.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 pm

"Oh, Ok" Marc said. He tried not to sound disapointed but he knew he didn't hide it very well.
"Anyway i was just wondering why i was invited... Then i thought you...well nevermind then I'm sorry"
there I had my hopes up i should have known thought Marc. Marc then looked at Lina "anyway i should get home i don't feel to well...plus my dad will kill me if i'm out too long"
Not waiting for an answer he started to walk toward his car.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Crap crap crap crap, Lina thought as she helplessly watched him leave. I blew it, didn't I? She sighed, then went back inside the house. She didn't much feel like partying anymore, so she just sat on the couch and supervised. Finally, the party died down and Lina called it to a halt.
" Okay everybody," she clapped her hands for order. "The party's over. It's getting late." All of th eguests stared blankly at her. Those who'd been to parties thrown by Lina before knew that they lasted into the next morning. Why was she stopping it at only midnight?
Despite this, everyone filed out of the house and Lina went to her bed. But, unlike her sister, Lina had no strange dreams. She slept deeply and dreamlessly, her favorite kind of sleep.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Marc Sighed as he started up his car he had hoped Lina would have said something like Wait don't go or something. He just sighed again he was use to it no one wanted that Vampiric freak like everyone called him. He soon drove into his drive way and as he entered the house his dad said something but marc ignored it. he went right to bed maybe something good would happen at school tomarrow but as he thought about it visions of bullies came back into his head and he fell asleep angry.

He was back in the dark place, fire was all around.
Ah Zachwell my friend it is rare for one to choose his side before he enters this land but the dark thoughts that bring you here have choosen." said a man in a dark cloak
"um my name is not zachwell and this looks like hell are you calling he evil?" His anger rose as he looked at the man.
"But you see this is not your earth here you can can't revenge on those that hurt you and cause pain to others. And you are mad now i feel it you want to kill me don't you"
this man was right and it felt good this evil power flowing though him and he felt them again his wings. He smiled "so what do you call this pittful world"
"Misonia" spoke the man

"Beep,beep,beep...." the clock rang. Marc woke up and turned of the clock and all while he got ready for school he thought about this strange new world.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:20 pm

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. Jsckie sat up and yawned, fresh from her long night's sleep. She hopped out of bed and turned off the alarm, immediately giving her short hair a quick brush and throwing on a T-shirt and shorts.

" Lina, get up Little Miss Loudypants!" she called, hoping to awaken her sister with the fond insult.
" Go away, I'm having a bad day," She mumbled back.
" Oh, come on, the day ain't even started. "
" Too bad, it was a bad party. "
" Ah. " Jackie replied, stomping into her sister's room and throwing off the elder's covers, then tossing a pair of jeans at her. " Come on, stupid, do I need to pick out your clothes for you? "
Lina halfheartedly threw a pillow at her younger sister, but missed. She yawned and sat up, threw on some clothes, pulled back her hair and stalked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Then she went downstairs and made some cereal while Jackie hogged the bathroom. She was cursing at herself for standing around like an idiot while Marc had up and walked away. She was such an idiot.
" Yes, you are, " Jackie said, appearing unexpectedly at the bottom of the stairs.
" Are what? "
" Whatever you were thinking." Jackie knew Lina too well. She read her sister's self pity expression, but just grabbed a bowl of miniwheats and stuffed her face. Then she rushed out the door, followed by a trail of thoughts. Lina was more slowly, washing her bowl to begin the torturous day ahead full of questions about the party, its shortness, and her chat with Marc, the latter which she dreaded the most.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Marc parked his car in the high school parking lot then walking to the door he saw his friend Will.
"Hey Homie what happened dude you just vanished after your little chat with Lina what happened?" asked Will
"i don't want to talk about it" answered Marc
"Come on dude just tell me you'll feel better"
"Fine," said Marc "i thought Lina liked me I was wrong"
"I don't know dude she seemed pretty upset when she came back in I think she does."
"I don't need any false hope Will. Anyway we're late for class"
Marc dreaded this class it was cemistry his worst subject and also a class Lina was in. this is going to be hell he thought.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 am

Getting to school, Lina muttered a string of curses under her breath. Chemistry next. Why the heck did she have to be such an idiot? Why hadn't she asked him to stay? Lina was a klutz and knew it, though only those close to her, like her sister, would have guessed. Apprehensively, Lina took a seat in chemistry. But she was too busy scolding herself over and over to think about the test they were taking; and so she expected to fail.

Jackie walked into her homeroom, immediately assuming her seat next to the window and staring out of it into space. Somehow, she always knew the answer to what the teacher asked her; a small part of her mind registered the subject they were studying. But the remainder of herself was in Misonia, trying on three different sides. Of course, they weren't real Misonian dreams; but the elders saw them all the same.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:01 am

Marc entered the chemistry room right as the bell rang.
" Late again are we Mr. Greyson" said Mrs Newton the teacher "Find yourself a seat Mr. Greyson"
Marc saw her point right at the last seat the seat right beside Lina. It was like she knew what happened at the party he had always thought mrs. newton was a demon...

Marc sat down and looked out the window mainly to avoid seeing Lina.
"Mr. Greyson stop staring out the window and listen up" scolded Mrs. Newton. She then turned back to the class "ok class as soon as everyone gets a test you may began."

Yep this is hell thought Marc.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:09 am

As soon as Marc took his seat next to her, Lina stiffened and thought, She hates me. She really does. Lina tried to clear her mind from all thoguhts but the tes, but it was no use. There was always that little ridicule scolding her in the back of her head. As the tests were handed out, she put her name on it and tried to concentrate-- but she had suddenly found her mind blank from all understandable terms. Lina let out a long sigh, and began filling in random bubbles on the test.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:36 am

Marc knew nothing about this test but he knew how to cheat and not get caught. Marc looked at the nearest paper Lina's... he saw something strange though Lina seemed to be out of it and then he laughed to himself as he saw She had put her name as Lina Greyson.

Marc smiled and wrote a little note then handed it to Lina. It said "so when did you change your name?"

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 am

Lina recieved the note, read it, and turned crimson. Quickly as she could, she erased the name and rewrote it to 'Lina Quinn'. Talk about embarrassing. Lina scrbbled on the bottom of the note:

O God, I'm really out of it today....

And casually passed it back to Marc. Half the class was doing the same thing, and so Lina didn't feel strange about it. Wait, yes she did. Why? Because she'd wrote her last name as another guy's, and guess who she was passing notes with.

" Jackie, What's the GCF of 64 and 32? "
" 32," She replied, without even thinking.
" Correct, " the teacher said, a bit annoyed at not catching her off gaurd. Then she launched into a lecture about greatest common factor and such, but Jackie wasn't listening. She'd chosen her side for the world of Misonia, and she couldn't wait to go home and reenter the world. Here she was, not even sure that Misonia wasn't just a dream, and she was already choosing sides. Me and my overactive imagination, she thought.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:00 am

Marc read the note and smiled he then wrote back "meet me after class maybe we can try again" he handed the note to Lina.

His mind wondered then as he thought about Misonia.
I really like Lina but what if she finds out i'm evil? Wait that's just dumb it is a dream anyway. Yeah just a dream Marc thought as he looked at Lina wondering what she would say to his note.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 am

Lina took the note, her eyebrows shot up as she read it. Marc wanted to meet after class? She scribbled a quick 'yes' and handed it back to him. Then she tried not to think about all the questions her friends would ask, asking for every single detail. But, it was no use, that was where her mind wandered. Then the bell rang for lunch, and she turned in her test and walked with Megan to the lunchroom. Luckily, Megan had been too busy texting to notice Lina's notepassing.

Jackie's head shot up from off her desk as she heard the bell. It was lunch time, and they were serving pizza in the cafeteria. Might as well get some before they're out, she thought. But through the chatter of her friends, the babble of the lunchroom, through the whole of lunch she was in the zone. Jackie barely touched her food, but her friends didn't worry because they had accepted their friend's bizarre moments and eating habits.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Rose looked at her clock. Holy crap, she thought to herself. She was late for school! She jumped in her car, drove 60 mph and parked in the school parking lot as fast as she could. She ran all the way to her class and saw that class had started already. She ran to the back of the school and looked in the window of his class. When he turned his back, she jumped through the window and got in her seat.

It was chemistry. Oh my god, she thought to herself, I hate chemistry!! And there's a test today isn't there? Oh crap. She was going to study but SOMEBODY had to throw a party last night and SOMEBODY had to invite her! The teacher handed her the test and she tried to know the answers and she handed the test to Mrs. Newton nervously.

She went back to her seat and thought about the dream she saw last night. So, I guess I'm Neutral in this strange dream world of mine? Wait, why am I thinking about it? Oh yeah, 'cause I'm an IDIOT!!!! She stopped thinking about these thoughts and thought about what she would get on this stupid chemistry test.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!