Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

EIDOLON

EIDOLON

a part of “EIDOLON”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A superpowers rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “EIDOLON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: EIDOLON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:37 pm

It's been 10 and a half hours of 2016 for me and so far it's a great year. Enjoy all your celebrations!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Man, if there was an award for getting sidetracked I would have to be the winner. Otto's post is going to be a bit delayed. Okay maybe not a bit.

Anyway,
Happy New Year to everyone. I still have six hours over here and it is a super cold night right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Happy New Year! *fireworks*

Well, I'm kinda stuck on my post, but will try to figure out how to make it work and stuff. So I will try having it up as soon as possible. I know that didn't really say anything about anything really, but yeah, that's how Zachary's post is going. XD

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Indeed, Happy New Year to all and may you live in interesting times.

I'm hoping to have my characters history polished off in the next couple of days if that, the main issue lately has been time given the time of year.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:47 am

I'm such a scrub that I didn't even know that Bye Bye Bye is by 'NSYNC and not The Backstreet Boys, I always get them mixed up. Regardless though either band is a good prank to change someone's ringtone to.

I'm loving posts thus far, Solo and I are gonna be working on a Seb and Vi post after Miranda and she clear the freaking two inches of snow out of their office lol.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:28 am

Happy New Years! (though I'm a bit late I guess)

Sorry I haven't posted yet (or been that involved in the OOC), but I'll try to have Rose confused and freaked as soon as possible. I'll also be updating her history within the next few days. The holidays have been hectic, lol.
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:50 am

@Polarisbear and Neodraconis:
I was thinking that Rose might go to a coffee shop or cafe in my post, and was wondering if she could show up at the Godly Grind Cafe as well. Or no? She could always go to the library instead.

@Neodraconis:
Also, Rose works at a cafe as well. I don't have a name for it yet, so thought I'd ask if she could work at Zachary's cafe, or would you prefer she work somewhere else? Maybe even at a rivaling store across the street or something.

@vengefuljustice8012: Just a thought... Since Rose frequents the library, I was thinking that she'll have seen Nico before, but won't really know him. Thoughts?

Anyone can PM me about anything. Again, sorry I've been so silent in the OOC :P I've been out of town with little access to the internet.
Last edited by Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Ketsueki Tora - I was actually thinking about Rose working at the café as well, I just hadn't gotten around to ask you about it, so for me that's totally fine. The other suggestion works too, whatever you think would be best. :) So yeah, that kinda answers the other question if she could be at the café too I guess. Good way to bring characters together. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Okay! ^_^ Since you're alright with it, Neo, I'll have her work at the café with Zach.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm loving these posts so far. Going to get mine in today. :)

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 pm

@Neo & Ketsueki
Cool! More time to develop characters^w^ I'm guessing they will sort of know Letty by name since she goes there so often. She'd probably know them as well.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:35 pm

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE family kind of snuck up on me and I've been running around doing things with them. I'll try to get a post up sometime this weekend-- which should be fine. Again, many apologies.

@Kets: That sounds good to me. I'm totally game for anyone mentioning my characters off-hand; it's only if someone wants them to have a history together that I'd want to talk. But yes go ahead ^^

I'm in love with Thomas' powers. I can't help but see him getting totally overwhelmed by someone and just disappearing into a sand form and flying away or something xD

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mushu on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:14 pm

HI.

I just got back home. Sorry for the inactivity. I don't know if you guys are into Star Wars, but we threw this Star Wars-themed party after New Year's and it was fantastic. Multiple sources claim to have spotted myself hanging backwards over the balcony past the 2AM mark, wearing a Kylo Ren mask and screaming 'Fuck the Resistance' while waving around a purple lightsaber and a bottle of Veuve. I don't remember much after midnight, but I woke up on the pool deck next to a half-dressed Stormtrooper and a girl dressed as Han Solo. :D

We went camping after. It didn't go so well. In fact, it went horribly.

But I'm back now, and I promise I'll begin working on my post when the rest of my hangover clears up. c':

Just posting this so you know I'm not dead. Happy 2016, guys!

Mushu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey everybody, just checking in to say I'm not dead.

I was in California with the entire family since Christmas and only just got back home. I'll be making Warren's post today or tomorrow. Planing on writing the day before and the day when his powers come online like a few people have been posting. I've been trying to think of someone he might deliver a package too but am having trouble figuring out an ideal scenario just yet since we only started resently.

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:13 pm

I've also just returned from my New Year's holiday, so I'll working on a post for Asteria and posting it today (hopefully). If anyone would like some interaction I can have her run into them at some point, if not I'm probably just going to have her stuffing around her apartment and eventually heading to a university class or her part-time job.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Posted for Thomas! I'll probably have Nico's up later today or tomorrow depending... So if anyone wants to interact with him, just message me.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 pm

@Vengful
Oh MY GOSH!! I friggin love your postxD I love Thomas>w< Haha I can't wait to see how this doctors visit plays out.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Indeed, it was very enjoyable however I'll admit I got distracted by the Sand - Sleep relationship and ended up a little sad there wasn't a reference to Morpheus xD

Should be interesting to see how others react to him breaking apart into Sand. Looking forward to reading more.

Also if I do manage to make it into this Fate, you could always drop a parcel off at my characters loft the day before if you want.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Hey guys. Sorry my post doesn't have a picture with it, but apparently I'd forgotten that you have to make so many posts in the community before posting a URL link in almost every forum. Made a new RPG account without even thinking about that. Is there any way to get a picture up without the however-many community posts? Or no..?

Edit: Also, apparently one of my codes isn't working correctly for the color in one spot. But, at least I've finally posted something! xD

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:34 pm

@Ketsueki
I feel so bad for Rose>.< To have lost that much I would have cried out of frustration. Her struggle to finish her paper reminds me of my own struggle with english>.> I have three more journal's analyzing Plath's poems and I'll be done, excluding the 10 something that I have to do for turning it in who knows how many days lateTT^TT

Any who. I'm really liking everyone's posts! They're awesomeouo and so much better than minexD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!