Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Battles

Elemental Battles

a part of “Elemental Battles”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

All around Nigerius, bloody wars take place from all of the 16 packs. They raged on from the day you were born and have yet to cease. Your fate though, will answer the biggest question all have yet to know. Why?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Battles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Battles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey before I go any further with this, it would help anyone if I explain on what I am planning on doing or should I just leave it as mystery as to what I am going to do?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:02 pm

All right then I need people to take on:

Drais

Shiver Doom

Summanus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 pm

One other thing I'd like to say. Can I have my wolf be a member of the Spirit Pack?

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

Sure, I'll adopt Shimmer Doom. I'm considering adopting Summanus as well but not exactly sure what to do with him yet. Once I've figured out something I will, unless somebody else has better plans for him.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am

It feels like such a relief thanks for that. I realized last night that six characters in a role play like this wasn't going to cut it for me. I think my maximum number of characters I can control is three or four without making them all lose some kind of personality. I originally took on Shiver Doom and the rest because it was kind of sad to leave them without an owner and yet those two people who'd originally joined and made Rashid and Shiver Doom were supposed to take control of them. Anyway, that aside thanks for the help again.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am

your question about the spirit pack is very good. Yes, you can have a wolf in the spirit pack. Just keep in mind that these wolves are sort of like angels or ghosts. It cannot be touched but it can be seen but only briefly.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I would like to ask a question if I may. Is there going to be a sequel? Depending on your answer will help me determine what will happen during Schemeko's game.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:59 pm

I might make a sequel. I know that a few have asked me the same question so yeah, I think there might be a pretty good chance of a sequel coming out.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey, a couple ideas.

First of all, Cerise, I have an idea that'd make sense for why Nigerius is falling apart. I'm pretty sure the human would know of this, but probably wouldn't have guessed this was the cause. Simple, The Vulcan Mountains. The Vulcan Mountains are highly volcanically active, and create a lot of smoke. The Tenneth and Canicus themselves, are Pyromancer wolves, and create a lot of fire, resulting in smoke. This causes not just Global Warming, but possibly it's causing a lot of acid rain in Nigerius, and the wolves don't even know it. Sure humans are to blame for global warming, but acid rain would make sense.

I have another idea though. I was thinking of the (seems to be) final battle of the war, when many of the packs (that by now would be weakening) are fighting Kaveh, Rashid and Mykeishah, and when they win, Mykeishah reveals that about the Tenneth and the Vulcan Mountains. But, what if that acid rain wasn't the only cause, and not even the Kaveh, Rashid or even Mykeishah knew. Of course, I've no idea what, but this would be an interesting plot twist.

As for Schemeko's game, I may have a strange idea of what it may be, though, I was planning on Rokunam to found it, but I was thinking that after the war, a war game would be created that many wolves would enjoy, and it would be called, The Elemental Battles. And this game would be the main plot of the sequal. Of course, it could be Schemeko's game, and maybe others could build on it.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

I like your ideas, but as for Schemeko's game, it's really just a diversion to satisfy his sadistic craving for entertainment. I can explain what I have planned for his game if that would help. Really though I have some ideas for the plot of the sequel myself. As for right now I like the idea of the villainous triad that you guys are creating, between Kaveh, Rashid, and Mykeishah. So in this roleplay Schemeko is really more of an afterthought a sub-character whose role is nearly done for this one, but I'm planning, if you would allow me, that both he and Shimmer Doom, will play much more prominent roles in the Sequels as main antagonists. My intent for both of these characters are not to be the focus of this roleplay, what you guys have set up and are planning to do has already done that part.

I am offering to help make an opening for a Sequel if you need one. I like the idea of The Elemental Battles as well and really can fit well into what I had in mind, perhaps even better than what I thought of. My idea to leave an opening for sequel is this,

After the battle with this triad of enemies is resolved, Schemeko and Shimmer Doom cross paths, this is after you guys complete Schemeko's game (Which I'm trying to get through with before you guys face Kaveh and the others, just to avoid problems later on), at first Shimmer will be aggressive towards him as is her behavior with other wolves outside of the Boraks. But Schemeko would, once again use his power of persuasion and sort of manipulate Shimmer, not entirely of course but enough to keep him from being killed. Then he would continue to appease Shimmer Doom with his words and ends up creating a proposal to her that peaks her interest, as she will see it as an opportunity for revenge against the other pack's for her father's death. Where as Schemeko sees it as an opportunity to unleash his greatest invention and revel in the ultimate entertainment.

If you would like more clarification on my idea for the sequel, then go ahead and ask me. I don't mind.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Okay, one thought. I absolutely LOVE all of your ideas for the sequel. Also, yes I would like some more clarification SevenEleven. Another thing, Loyd999 I love how you came up with the acid rain theory. Yes, the Vulcan mountains are active and the wolves that live there also create smoke. If you would please tell me how this problem can be fixed by the wolves of Nigerius, it would most likely work as the ending. Okay, so my idea ending of the Role play would be sort of like a huge battle scene and the main characters are in the midst of battle, fighting if I may add, but I don't want it to be some corny ending where everyone realizes they are the same(Bleh!). So here is the main Idea for the ending. So, Nigerius is a perfect place for wolves of different elements and powers. Nigerius suddenly is dying. Well, I was thinking of some super villain to find a huge power source or the 'heart' of Nigerius. It could start 'killing' the 'heart' for what ever purpose unknown but knowing that the packs would turn on each other and start a world war. Though, Kaveh, Rashid and the other villains wouldn't be a part of this and would be like characters needed to get rid of though this might make the role play a bit to long.

I'm liking you two's ideas way better and I'm still having a hard time coming up with a sequel. Though, y'alls ideas are helping me get a great picture for both the ending and sequel. If I may ask, Loyd, could you tell me a bit more about your ideas for the sequel please?

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am

Okay. So here is my idea,

After the battle with the villains and whoever or whatever is attacking the "heart" of Nigerius is stopped, a sub-scene will happen between Schemeko and Shimmer Doom. How they cross paths is during the aftermath, you see, I'm planning on Shimmer Doom actually being an unlikely ally with the heroes. She doesn't trust the good wolves but she likes the villains even less, mainly because they are prime suspects on who could have killed her father, especially Rashid. In fact the main reason why she doesn't join them is because she wants to capture Rashid, she knows many wolves are imprisoned and killed by Rashid and she hopes he could be the reason behind her father's death or knows where he might be. When she does capture Rashid (if that would be alright) thanks to the heroes efforts, she will become disappointed as she finds out that Rashid neither killed nor imprisoned her father. If it is okay with you, she would kill Rashid in a fit of rage, probably because he might have said something to anger her as well (?). After this she would cross paths with Schemeko on her way back home, at first she will be cautious of him and have him surrounded hearing of the Hemlock's poison. Through careful dialogue, Schemeko's life would be spared, from then on he sees Shimmer as a possible tool for his great scheme. Through more speech he would appeal to Shimmer's ego and even offers to place his pack at risk of detainment just to earn her trust. She then sees this as an opportunity to learn something from the Hemlocks, they too could have killed her father. Shimmer Doom asks why Schemeko would offer such allegiance to her, his answer will satisfy Shimmer and she asks him about her father to see, if he might know something. Schemeko, says he doesn't know but does instead present to her a proposal that would help her find her father.

Shimmer Doom doesn't like his answer but his proposal peaks her interest and it would serve to place the other packs at risk. The proposal is that Schemeko will need their help in spreading a disease, he has much of the science worked out, thanks to his unique discovery some time ago. He will give her immunity from the disease and will use this to slowly infect other packs. He says "That if you and I have the only cure, then the other packs will do as you ask!" "This bargaining chip may also loosen a few tongues to help find your father I bet!" So with that Schemeko's plague may present an interesting plot design for the sequel.

Anyway that's my idea. I won't put any of this into action unless I have permission of course. Any comments and concerns are welcomed too. :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Sorry, RoleplayGateway was being a noob to me for the couple days, and that might still be so. Anyway, "I'll give you the short-SHORT version"

As for the acid rain, I did say it wasn't the main reason, but yes, I guess it is a problem. It seems the only thing possible is if the Tenneth were to lose, they could be restricted to only be aloud to live in caves that don't let smoke leak easily. Of course, this'd make a huge plot for the sequal. This is the only thing I can think of though. It might make Rokunam, however, have some bitterness toward others, including the other heroes.

As for the sequal, I have a couple ideas. After the war ends, a war game is created called "Elemental Battles" that all wolves of all packs enjoy, just to satisfy their lust to battle. Then, maybe something or somebody may be causing trouble in the game, possibly Schemeko and Shimmer Doom, using the advantage of many packs closer together so they can reach their goal.

Another idea, for the second arc of the rp, is maybe Humans are having a war, and maybe one side is planning to take over Nigerius. The reason may be either for refuge, domination over land, sneak attacking, secret expariments for weapons, or possibly they have more knowledge of Nigerius and want to have the wolves ally with them. Misty (who at this point had made peace with the wolves) is the human with the most knowledge of Nigerius, and is found, however, the Nigerian wolves, unhappy a group of humans are entering their land, try to drive the humans out, and because of that, Misty refuses to help and is considered a rebel. Thus, the second Nigerian-Human war. Maybe even some wolves make it out of Nigerius, and get involved in the war. I'm just wondering what it'd be like if Nigerian Wolves met with other foreign wolves, and likely wont have powers, but are better trained, are more intelligent and are adapted more to their enviroment. I'd like to think of this roleplay to happen in the near future, and in a world similar to ours, but with different countries and Nigerius is a large islan somewhere in the Northern Pacific, (I mean there is snow)

Either way, I had been making plans, however, originally I was planning it to be the second Human-Nigerian war, but then I forgot about it. Then I looked at the title and tried to make sense if it, and then that's where the game idea came from.

Or, maybe, both my sequal ideas could be for different roleplays. Maybe this could be a Trilogy or an even longer roleplay series. The next one would be called "Elemental Battles: Veridis Quo"

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

I just wanted to clarify one thing. It's already in the future. Nigerius is in another planet. Nigerius itself is a country. I did this to get the picture of how big the wolf packs would be. The humans came down to get materials needed for electricity. (Base it on the movie Avatar and it will give you a clearer picture.) They did this mostly because their earth has practically died and they have taken over almost every planet they come across. (Sorry people. Unless we find a renewable source that can replenish itself real quickly(Like solar power!!!), in the future we will probably end up like this. Not necessarily taking over a planet with wolves and all though O.O Not trying to scare people either...) Though I can tell where people are getting the island idea... Which is fine! I'm not the strict type that says "HEY! GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME OR YOUR OUT OF THE ROLE PLAY!!!!" Uhhh... No. The whole island versus country, planet versus not is something you all decide. I understand that it wasn't told in the intro so I apologize because it was my fault.

Hmm... I'm probably making to big of a deal about this... Which I try not to do. Anyways, down to the real business.

Recap!!!
So, Shimmer thinks that Rashid has something to do with her fathers death. She capture him(Which is completely fine) and demands to tell her if he killed her father. Seeing that Rashid didn't know or kill her father and probably he said something to make her angry or out of complete and utter frustration kills him(Totally up to you). She then meets up with Schemeko and they decide to infect the wolves with a serious disease but only giving Shimmer the immunity, therefore the wolves look up to her.(Very clever sir!)
Lloyds turn! So there is going to be the Elemental Battles which I'm still grasping the idea about that and the human wars. Maybe the infecting of the disease and the Elemental Battles can be apart of the main plot of the sequel and the human wars and all could be in the third story(If there is one.) If I missed over an important detail please don't hesitate to tell me...
~~Right now I'm trying to piece everything together and I'm just now coming up with ideas for the sequel.(Hooray for procrastination!!!)

OMG. So excited about the sequel. Now, I'm almost 99.999% Sure that there is going to be a sequel. Though, I don't want it to near in the future, like i want the main characters to exist but we will see some new character as well. Also, Did you all like my main idea for the ending? Idk, I like intense battle scenes with good ending(If that makes any sense what so ever) Ok, so all of the packs attack at once creating this EPIC battle. The heroes fight through the battle until they reach the core where they kill the wolf responsible for making the core fail and once his spirit ha left his body, the core, which has just about failed suddenly becomes rejuvenated once more and gives all of Nigerius life once again. Sounds a bit predictable... Give me you guys opinions about the ending and if you have more ideas then please tell. I will most definitely try to find a spot for it. Sorry if it took a bit longer. I was going to reply a bit sooner but RolePlayGateway suddenly erased all of my work so I had to start again.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Hmm, the whole Avatar type plot thing, I find sorta dissapointing. Sure, It'd give the title "Veridis Quo" more meaning, but I just sorta pictured it differently. Your talkin' the far future and deep space travel and the earth's death, I'm talkin' near future, like, durring this century, where some technology is more advanced, but not all. Human Lifestyle isn't extremely different from ours. However, things like advanced transportation and entertainment exist, and also the late beguinning of robots (so far we are at the very beguinning). Also, the planet would be in a "Possible Danger" phase, with global warming and lowering of resorces, and animals need to adapt. I did picture Nigerius as big island in the pacific, but not so big that it attracts humans, even if humans are resisting the urge. Oh well, if you want to do a "Planet of the Apes" type thing, I guess it's fine. We can always keep Nigerius's true position an uncertainity, even when humans arrive, we can still keep Nigerius uncertain.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh you too? Yeah I had that problem with RPG erasing my stuff too. Anyway, I'm glad you like my ideas! Sorry for not posting sooner, I had to cook dinner for the family. Also, I like the idea for the ending, it sounds climatic and depending on how it plays out can be really fun! One thing though, how does killing the true enemy, rejuvenates the "Core"? Is the enemy like a special type of wolf or something?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Yeah, I think we can go with keeping it uncertain. Like I said, it was my fault for not really clarifying it more in the intro. OH and your fine SevenEleven. The evil character would most likely be a cross breed between either a kamarian + Hemlock, Alva + Strigoi, Strigoi + zalika. Not yet sure, but I kinda want to give everyone a picture of a very intimidating wolf. How it is rejuvenated is the core will probably be under some sort of spell and unless the person who cast it is killed it cannot be taken back. Or the wolf could be linked to the core and can even be a new species that supposedly died off or got banished from the island because of their lust for killing and battle.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Yeah, I kinda had the same idea that the wolf was the last of some sort of special species that had something to do with the core. I was thinking that the wolf was immortal or something and the living for eternity angle has made the wolf crazy, as everything he once knew is no more, since he has outlived everyone he knew. So embittered and desperate he sees the core as the one thing keeping him alive in this world and now seeks to end it so he can be "Free." Anyway that is what I thought, really I'm going to leave the final enemy to your creation, after all I would rather be surprised as to who or what it is. Now thinking about has got me pretty excited for the stories' conclusion, its gonna be cool! :D

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Maybe he could be like a godly type of wolf. Nigerius could have deities they worship. Maybe this one just was evil and got locked up in a secret chamber for eternity only to see wolves on the ground live out lives and eventually death whereas he cannot. He becomes outraged one day so much that he destroys the chamber that has kept him prisoner(Keep in mind, this was before the wolves had gone into war and that the godly wolves are much bigger and their powers are much more powerful) and he sets off to find a way to get his revenge.(by the way, he is trapped some where underground). The outraged wolf soon finds the core of Nigerius and starts his killing of the heart(I'm going with your idea right here SevenEleven). There is going to be a lot more info about him later though if you all have any other ideas please tell. I've found the perfect picture for a wolf like him but its more of a godly type of appearance.(Extremely intimidating) Though i have found some other pics of very dark looking wolves but they have a normal looking appearance instead of godly. Oh also, the name is going to be Ixtec.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Ah I see you went with Ixtec. I thought that name was appropriate for an ancient wolf's name, although I liked a couple of the other ones as well. He looks cool though, he won't be easy to defeat. lol.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!