Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom Continued

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Katelyn's lips pulled down into a frown, guilt stirring in her chest. She looked up at him at it rose into her eyes, coupled with sadness. "No it was great Jiro..." She looked down, unable to look at him. "And,..And i'm sorry you had to give it up because I went and got myself kidnapped again. I am really, truly, sorry. And if I could i'd give my powers to you, just to show you how sorry I am." She looked him over, seeing the scratches from his mad dash through the forest, and the marks of the two battles he had fought to win her back. "Oh! I hope he isn't too hurt!!"
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Jiro laughed. "I wouldn't take them. I'm an Earth guy. I don't know what I'd do if I had water power." He stroked her hair, happy that she was with him again. "Anyways, I'm glad I managed to get to you... Again." He layed down, his arms out to the sides. He began to itch. "Stupid scratches..."
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Katelyn laid her head on his chest and sighed. She didn't want to get up, but she knew that she should probably put something on Jiro's scratches. She propped her chin up and looked at him with a small smile. "I guess we should get going back huh? Put something on your scratches, and-" Realization hit her, and she laughed. "Oh no!! We were going to the Earth King today!!! We're probably going to be late now, IF we get in at all!!" She knew she shouldn't be laughing, that the matter was serious and it was her fault that they were probably going to miss this important meeting. But it seemed funny to her, that they had gotten so off course and totally forgotten their mission, their reason for setting off on this crazy journey in the first place.

((LOL! It just occured to me that Micheal is still here!!!! He's just standing there while we totally ignore him. LOL))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Jiro shook his head slowly. "We can still get in. The Earth King doesn't send people away. He sometimes falls asleep on his throne because he refuses to leave until he's heard everybody." Jiro smiled at a distant memory. He sat up and winced. His cuts were a little deeper than he thought, and he was almost covered in blood. "We still have time."

Michael smiled and stood up. Looks like they're fine now. He headed back the way he came, searching for Luli. She had been following him for a while. Now he didn't know where she was.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Katelyn smiled as the last of her laughter faded away. "Well that's nice of him. Very unlike my father." She shook her hair out of her slowly paling face as she took another look at him. "Jiro...we're getting you back to the house. Now." She stood and looked at him, doubting that she could support his weight. "Ah well...It can't be helped. And i'm not going to let him support himself in his condition..." She keeled down and put one of his arms around her shoulder, looking at him with a mock scowl. "And no arguments either. I don't want to hear one peep out of you that protests against this. Got it?"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Jiro smiled. "Oh, you'll be getting more than a peep out of me, Katelyn. I absolutely forbid you to try to carry me! At least for the next nine months." He winked, and got to his feet shakily. I'll be fine until we get to the house. Trust me." He mussed up her hair and began to head back to the house.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Katelyn blushed a furious bright red, muttering under her breath. "Oh shut up..." She jogged forward next to Jiro, her look dissaproving. "Fine. But when you collapse from exhaustion don't blame me. Oh wait. Technically you should blame me." She giggled and snaked her arm around his waist sneakily. "Well I guess this is still helping...sort of. I actually hope he doesn't collapse though...I don't think I could catch him. Actually, i'd probably fall with him!!!""

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Jiro puts an arm around Katelyn's shoulders. He laughed at her comments. "I suppose I should," he said. "But I won't, just to see what happens." His look turned more serious. "I'd prefer it if you don't run off again. I don't think I can do that again" He sighed, looking down at her. "I'm not scolding you, but I need some rest before your do that again. I'm too tired to try for now, okay?"

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Katelyn nodded, her face guilty again. "I know I know....I'm incredibly, extremely, infinately, forever sorry for doing that to you. But I don't think you have to worry about me leaving you anytime soon. At this rate, you couldn't pry me off with a crowbar." She smiled weakly, ignoring the writhing guilt in her chest.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Jiro looked at her. "I believe you said that before. And I believe my response was something similar to this times. Which is, why would I want to? I like having you with me. I love you. I wouldn't let a crowbar pry you away from me. I am definitely not letting you go. Not anymore." He nodded a short nod. "Yep. That would be my final word on that." He quieted as they approached the house. "Remember. Nothing special happened. I just happened to fall... A lot."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Ai climbed out from the water, cold and shivering. She was trying her best not to fall asleep on the grassy floor. Her eyes shut, and she looked back to her past, becoming trapped between past and present.

She looked across the icy lake to the earth kingdom, but her eyes were fooling her to think it was her kingdom. She pushed her weak body up and began to walk along the lakeside to the earth kingdom alone.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Katelyn frowned. "You don't want anyone to know what happened?" She shrugged, looking at his cuts again as they came to the door of the farmhouse.. "We-el...Alright then, if that's what you want. Let's just get you inside so I can start putting something on your cuts. If we wait too long, you might get a nasty infection. Although I think i've told you that again and again." She smiled wryly, one hand on the doorknob as she stood on her tiptoes, face flushing pink as she pressed her lips to his for a quick moment, pulling away and opening the door.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Luli walked into the trees, and the slight smile painted on her face, as always. She clung onto a book tight to her chest. She began to run, looking for Jiro, Katelyn, Michael, Ai, and Blade. She had not helped at all in the fight, though, she did not particualrly feel ashamed of herself. She knew the group would pull through with their brash foolishness and their brave hearts. Most of it would be sheer luck, she knew, but they would get through. She looked for them hurridly, and spotted Michael.
"Hey, hey. Look who it is." She said calmly.

---------

(I'm so sorry Ai....I have not played Ginger in forever!)

Ginger shrugged at Tobi. What could they do? They were not even friends much with that group. Should they care?
But then she thought again. They had given them food and shelter. They were good enough. She scrunched up her face in more thought.
'I wonder...we should follow them, shouldn't we?'
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Jiro kissed her back before he entered the house as well. He looked around. There seemed to be nobody there. "Where did they all go? I thought we left almost all of them here." He shook his head. "I suppose it doesn't matter now, though. Nima is gone, and with her goes the threat." He sat down in a chair, exhausted.

Michael turned at the sound of Luli's voice. "I was just looking for you," he said, smiling. He gently took her arm. "Come. Jiro has Katelyn now, and they are headed back to the house. We should head back and welcome them back."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Katelyn sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, her lips pursed unhappily. "My bag...It must still be outside from when Nima grabbed me..." She groaned, heading back out the door. "I'll be right back Jiro, I just gotta grab my bag." She smiled to herself. "I'm not leaving his side anytime soon huh? That went down the drain awfully fast." She glanced over her shoulder to gauge his reaction, her eyes softening as she saw how tired he was. "Right back."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Jiro stood up. "Oh no. You're not going anywhere without me." He began to follow her, even though every muscle in his body protested against it. "I'm going with you this time, to keep you from getting taken again." He put his hands in his pockets and smiled at her. "It won't happen again, unless I die."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Katelyn shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous. I'm only walking about a yard away from the house Jiro, what could possibly happen?" She chuckled as a large number of things came to mind. "Fine. Come on then." She wound her arm around his waist again, leaning into his side like a support beam, though it killed her back. They hadn't gone far before Katelyn saw her backpack, lying against the tree where she had sat and watched clouds. Bella flew down from the branches of the tree, squeaking wildly as she landed on Katelyn's head. Katelyn sighed and lifted her bag onto the shoulder that wasn't supporting Jiro. "Okay, let's get back again."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Jiro smiled at her exasperation. He wasn't going to ever let her out of his sight now. Not after what had happened earlier. He let her support what little weight she could, to make her feel needed in this aspect. However, his strength was waning quickly, and he was actually leaning on her for support now. "It... would seem... I'm not... as strong... as I... once thought..." He collapsed on the ground, mostly from exhaustion rather than blood-loss. They were only a few feet from the house.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:43 pm

"Ooof!" Katelyn wasn't prepared for Jiro's sudden collapse, already puffing under the weight of her shoulder bag and his increasing weight combined. She dropped her bag on the ground, ignoring it completely as she kneeled down on the ground, screwing up her eyes as she lifted Jiro piggy-back style on her back with difficulty. "A..alright. Let's get you inside." She glanced at her bag, knowing she'd have to come back if she left it. She groaned and pulled it up, nearly collapsing herself as she stumbled towards the house. "Jesus!! If I make it in the door, it'll be a miracle..." She was surprised when she finally reached the doorway, not having dropped anything. She staggered over to the chair, and sat him down in it, sitting next to him and stretching as her bag dropped to the floor. "Oh! I should have taken him upstairs to bed.." She thought about lugging Jiro upstairs and almost groaned aloud.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Jiro's eyes fluttered open as he thudded into the chair. "Katelyn? Wha-?" He sat up slowly. "What happened? I feel as though someone took a mallet to my head." His vision was a little blurry, but it was returning to normal. His body was somewhat covered in streaks of blood, but the cuts had all closed up for the most part. He stood, swaying a little. "We'll have to get these cleaned later," he said. He stumbled over to the stairs and began making his way up them. "I'm going to sleep for a bit. Wake me if you need anything." He made it to his room and stumbled inside. He made his way around the side of the bed, and flopped down on it. He was asleep almost before his head touched the pillow.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!