Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Empty Planet IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Empty Planet IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Jimmy, in reflecting he felt it a rather silly name to give him self, moved from his spot further into the park. He heard the commotion going on farther along as he went down the trail leading him towards the group. "Hubert, don't startle these people you here, I can hear the Aedu's parts a whirin, so it's best if we don't provoke them to wrath," Jimmy said to the creature following him. The thing just continued shuffling along next to Jimmy.

Jimmy continued onward through a thicket of overgrown bushes that had blocked the path ahead. He pushed the branches aside as he came into view of the group. They were talking, and probably were unaware of his pressence with the exception of those Aedu probably. Those machines always harrassed Jimmy. They didn't care to make distictions between "bad" mutants and "good" mutants like him self.

"Well, hello folks," he said as he shuffled out of the bushes. With a clear view it looked like they all where shorter and had a smaller stature than he had. His mustation had caused him to start growing again and now he was almost seven feet tall now. His muscle mass also had increased, and though he looked like a rotten corpse his strength was nothing to take for granted.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm

"A mutant? Not attacking us? Thats new. I am Irys and was under extreme painful until shortly. I can feel the source that killed all those people. I hope you remember something from before the deadly pulse. The source is right here but we cannot see it. I sure hope you can give some hints. But first we need to find a way to get the survivors off the planet before there is a second pulse, if there will be one." Irys said.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 pm

"Nice to meet you Irys, my memory is not the best before what happened, I can't even remeber my old name but for now you can call be Jimmy, but there are some who call me... Tim," he said, turning to glare at the creaure right behind him, "I'm not sure if I can help but I'll help you all if you want it."

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Roze then stared at the new... Old? deadish rotting corpse... Defently more scary than the other people shes seen today... She then hid behind Irys, not caring that Irys could attack her but more worried about if the rotting corpse was gonna attack her... He was rotting... She then whispered her name to Irys "M...My.. Names... Roze..." She then checked her dog tag to make sure she was right and then checked over Irys's shoulder. In fear she ducked and hugged her knees... A distant memory starting to surface.. But still not clear.... Why?...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 pm

"Well," said Aaron, slightly taken aback at the large group that had formed so quickly. "Uh, Jimmy, it's nice to meet you too," he continued, trying to hold back his surprise and mild disgust at Jimmy's appearance. Aaron reasoned that if Irys, who clearly understood this world better than he did, was not troubled, then he had nothing to fear.

He leaned over and gently patted Roze's head and with a smile said, "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all be fine. What's your name again? I couldn't hear."
"We have clearly reached the point where only rampant and unchecked stabbing can save us. And my first act as self-appointed stabmaster is to slay my comrades."

macfluffers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 pm

"I-I'm Chaos," he introduced himself. Chaos's ears drooped a bit at the sound of his name. "You said everyone is dead? There were more people? I c-can't seem to recall anything. Was I asleep? Is that why I was in that....thing?" he questioned, one after another, not realizing he wasn't giving any time for answers. He was slightly afraid, but it was more his anxiety. Chaos felt insecure, intangible. As if at any moment he could disappear from where he was standing. Nothing seemed real, but then nothing did when you didn't even know yourself.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Jimmy laughed a bit as he "Nice to meet you all," Jimmy nodded his head in greating. Hubert shuffeld towards the group, his interest peeked by the new comers. Jimmy pushed the creature back with his staff. "Dead if they're lucky," Jimmy interjected as Chaos asked Irys.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm

"Seven billion lived on this planet. Now they are all dead. Only sleepers, aedu and mutants survive. The mutants come in different forms. Some are hideous and aggressive, others look fairly normal and are harmless. I had to fight countless mutants. Some were small enough to rip apart. Then there are giant mutants. I had to fly into orbit, change to my true form and slice them with my laser. Do you know why humans never started war with the aedu in the 2000 years of knowing each other?" Irys said getting up. She didnt have pain anymore.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Roze flinched at the pat on her head she then looked up at Aaron and then spoke "My name is... Roze..." SHe still hid behind Irys but gave a light smile to him "Ummm... W... Whats your... Name?.." Roze was getting more used to her words now and with her thoughts she knew that she could speak fluently like everybody else... She glanced at Jimmy again and a memory came back, much more clearer... There was a mutant attacking her with another army, she then screamed (in the memory.. Sorry if its not clear enugh) ...It looked similar to Jimmy but somehow there were some differences... The memory then blanked out... Was that it?

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 pm

"Take it in, is my beauty not stunning," Jimmy joked sarcasticly to Roze, as he cocked his head into a pose like those of the greek statues. The creature that had followed him seemed to take that as a que to pose like a hunting dog pointing to a kill. "You know Hubert, I never liked it when you tried to steal my spot light," he said towards the thing.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

From the other side of a building to the south of the park, the popcorn of assault rifles erupted. A lone scream could be heard half a minute later and the guns ceased instantly. For a second, only pounding could be heard, leaving slight vibrations in the earth. A tall figure, cloaked in a full body suit of armor and weapons, appeared out of the doorway and sealed his back up against the outer wall of that building.

"Let's go, marines, all clear!" Five more soldiers came rushing through, the middle one carrying a sixth with a bloody leg. With all seven marines rushing towards the clearing, apparently making for the other side, three oversize human mutants burst out of the same doorway with a crazed hunger in their eyes. The pounding got louder and louder, echoing the semblance of crushing brick and steel.

The man carrying the wounded said from out of his face mask's speaker, "What the hell, survivors?" his voice was a silky chocolate baritone purr. ((ooc: please correct me if I am wrong in cursing here)) "Hey, you gotta get outta here, we got a big one after us! Wait a minu---" With the realization in his mind, he began to bark orders to his men. "You three," pointing to the three in back, "form a perimeter around the Aedu! The rest of you take positions to each side to flank the beast!"

For a few seconds the pounding and crushing sound couldn't be heard. Then, with one great heave, a giant--thing--busted through the building, tearing down it's very structure. Was it a mutant cow gone awry, did it used to be an elephant? None of that mattered now as it barreled towards the bench that held the young girl in the dark blue dress with long lavender hair.

Coming up to the unlikely entourage, the lead marine addressed the Aedu, "I'm captain Will Foley, we could use your assistance if you don't mind, milady, you as well sir." He knew from their mannerisms that the other three were humans, somehow having survived whatever catastrophe befell this world, but pushed it from his mind. Noticing the mutant human and dog for the first time, Will raised his machine gun and got between the mutants and the rest of the group.

"Get back freak!"

bluefall
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Roze stood up, keeping an eye on Jimmy but before she could do anything else she heard loud noises over in the horizon. She then quickly looked in the direction and saw a soldier, another memory came back to her... It seemed like it was in the same place in the other memory... A destroyed alleyway... She was following a soldier who mumbled some words to her.. She couldn't make them out but in her memory it seemed like she understood it... But a mutant bursted through the wall before them and before the soldier could do anything he was whacked aside, instantly killed by the force... Leaving Roze to defend herself.... She screamed and the memory blacked out, leaving Roze thinking... "Im... Dead?"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

"Well, I guess some people just don't know how to behave in polite society," Jimmy remarked as the marines pointed their guns at him. Jimmy just smirked though, they had bigger problems to worry about than a humaniod mutant who wasn't agressive or a threat. Jimmy jumped to the side as the beast killed one of the soldiers. Hubert retreated, scrambeling quickly up a nearby tree. Jumping to his feet, Jimmy dashed for the tree line, hopeing to avoid the beast as it was distracted by the marines.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:08 pm

The marines felled the three advancing mutants, and the beast took hold of one of the three marines in front. It looked almost to be enjoying stepping on him, uniting him with the dirt below. No, that couldn't be, it has to be my mind playing tricks on me.

""You two get out of there, fall back!"" Will shouted to the remaining marines, as he peppered the thing's face with a barrage of mini-rockets that flew from his wrist.

bluefall
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 am

Irys went to the beast and grabbed one of its legs. She picked it up and started to twirl around. She let go and it was sent flying into a building. But it was still alive. "Everybody keep away from the beast." She said and began to fly upwards at an incredible speed. In space she changed. Her head split open and a long cannon like barrel came out. It shot a laser.
Back on the planet the beast was about to charge a soldier when then laser shot through its back. The laser suddenly split up into many lasers dicing the mutant animal. Then it stopped. Irys landed back on the planet and said: "Thats done."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

Roze suddenly remembered the papers she saw from the desk and the chamber that she was in back at that... Place... She then bolted back to the facility and looked around spottning the papers again.. This time she checked the desk thouroghly and found a spare copy of them, this time it was much more clearer. She saw the picture of her older self and once again the word under it said deceased.... She then read on... It had The cause of death... "Mutant attack... Soldier Adam died from protecting her... As did she..." This sounded like a diary entry... She then checked one of the draws and found a diary of Professer Langsford... She flicked through it and found a torn out part... this must of been a page from the diary... She then read on
"August 15th... Its war with the mutants still and Roze is dead... But ive gotten a team of researchers to help me recreate her, the project is called 7693... In other words clone her... She should be ready in 6 months... If anything happens the chamber should freeze her until its partially safe..."
Like the other piece of papers the rest was torn out.... She then collapsed... She wasn't human... atleast... A clone... Living someone elses life...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:32 pm

After Roze had collapsed, Aaron dropped himself to his knees next to the girl with a worried expression on his face. "Roze, are you okay? Roze, talk to me!" he said, terrified that she might have been injured in the chaos that had occurred because of the marines and mutants. As he spoke in fear, he firmly but gently shook her by the shoulder, nervously hoping that the disturbance would cause her to simply awaken, unharmed.

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Roze crumpled a few pages in her hand and then spoke in a dull voice... "Im.... Worthless... Just a clone.... heh... Who knows what i was really meant for... They're all dead now..." She then looked around her and saw a gun under the desk "I wonder if clones can die?..." SHe then reached out to the gun but before she could grab it a mutant bursted through the wall... It was half human... Half... something else? It looked like the same mutant in her memory... Before she could even say anything the mutant then came charging at her... She then stood up and pushed Aaron out of the way and by instinct she leaped frogged the mutant and halfway over she grabbed it by the head and immediatly snapped its neck... Once she landed on the floor she looked round to see what she had done... She just killed a mutant... And didnt even have to think about it... "Whoa..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Rather confused at the violence that had just happened, Aaron grabbed Roze by her shoulders. "That thing almost hurt you! Are you all right? You aren't injured, are you?" he said, not realizing that the mutant was more in danger than Roze ever was. "Let's find Irys again; I'm sure we'll be safer with her."

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:34 am

Roze was still slightly shocked at herself but then answered Aarons questions "Im alright.... I think i didnt get hurt..." She then looked at the desk once more and saw strange device and picked it up... It looked like some kind of puzzle but she disregarded it... She had enough adventure for today and knew that device would be even more trouble... She then nodded to Aaron, wanting to go back to slightly safer grounds...

Namine
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!