Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Empty Planet IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Empty Planet IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 pm

OOC link: empty-planet-post-apocalyptic-signup-t32556.html

It was a cold night in the city. Irys was walking around and listening to music that she liked since the quiet music on the streets was very creepy. She wore a long brown coat. Everywhere she saw skeletons with metal cat ears in the skulls, known as stamina stabilizers which made the people need less sleep and have a higher productivity. But it was sort of scary. Everywhere she looked there was only death. She didnt die since she wasnt even human. Only guardians, some mutants and sleepers survived. She expected about 120 humans to be wandering the streets in the city. The moon was sparked up from the war between the colonies of the two moons. Irys found a bench and sat down on the creaking bench. The trees in the park seemed burnt.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Empty Planet IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Aaron blinked, catching a glimpse of a blurry but bright image. He squinted to let his eyes become used to the light, then slowly opened them to see where he was. He looked around and saw that he was in some sort of warehouse. Confused he looked closer to himself and saw that he was a chamber with clear sides. He touched the side of the chamber and was surprised how cold it was. In fact, now that he was fully conscious, he noticed that his breath was cool.

He remembered now; the transport, the sleep, the freezing. Aaron figured that it must be over. "Hey! I'm awake! Could someone please open this up?"

After a minute or so with no reply, Aaron started getting worried. He tried pushing the door open, and to his dismay, it simply opened. When the door had fully opened, the rusty hinge snapped, causing the door do fall onto the door with a loud clang. Aaron took a step outside and saw rows of the chambers, some with people in it, stirring slightly, though a fair amount were empty as well. Judging that he should let those still sleeping awaken on their own, he left, looking for a way out.

The facility was not complicated, and Aaron quickly found an exit. He saw that it was nighttime, lit somewhat by the two moons, though it still took him a moment to get used to the darkness again. Once he could see clearly, he saw some of the burnt skeletons and flinched in surprise. He immediately started scanning the area for other people, and he soon saw what looked like a park nearby, and a girl sitting in a bench.

Aaron approached quickly, and as he ran, he called out, "Hey! What's going on?"
"We have clearly reached the point where only rampant and unchecked stabbing can save us. And my first act as self-appointed stabmaster is to slay my comrades."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macfluffers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Margaarez pushed his way out of the rubble,cussing and grumbling the whole time,finally getting to that last he picked the huge slab of concrete up and threw it with a roar. He was not happy at that moment,not even close.

He'd gone in after hearing what he thought was screaming,only to find that it was some sick mutant trap,after a brief struggle in which he managed to kill three of them,the ones that escape had brought the roof down on his head.Thank anything that was listening that he wasn't one of those feeble humans whose bodies littered the streets everywhere he went.

He stood there a moment,his vision blurring slightly in his anger,as he tried to will himself to calm down,his control was slipping though,every day he seemed to slip closer to the brink of madness,though he knew it would be more a homicidal thing than anything else.
Brushing his sleeves and pant legs off he began walking out of the rubble,hoping to find those foolish mutants and show them why he was not to be trifled with,but he supposed that it might have to wait because at that moment his vision was flashing though varying spectrum and some distance away he spotted a young figured seat itself on a bench.
Gripping his sword he crept his way closer,not knowing what to expect.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Irys noticed a boy come to her and ask what was going on. "Dont you see? The world has died and the only survivors are you sleepers and us Aedu. I have been wandering this place for days looking for the source. If you wish to live, you should maybe come with me. There are mutants out there who are dangerous." Irys said. She got up and said: "Any other questions? Well whats your name? I am Irys."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ack, oh woe is me, to be so distraught and downtrodden, that my own flesh would rather fall away than cling to my scared visage,"

A man, well what one would call at least humanoid in shape, walked down the death filled street. His loose robe blowing in the breeze, he slowly meandered his way down the boulevard towards a park. He clang to a large staff, a walking stick he had carved from the fallen branch of a tree that had almost killed him. Well it almost fell on him. His gate was awkward as occasionally one of his legs would give way and he would stumble or fall. To be a mutant wasn't the best, but the man took solace that he wasn't like some of the others.

"Come now Jimmy, tis not that bad, keep in mind your, heh, good health," the man spoke out loud to him self. Turning to what would appear to be some sort of six-legged mutant insect-dog, he gave smirk towards its direction. "I think I've lost my mind Hubert," he said to the creature, "what, what do you mean I lost it long ago, and stop calling me Tim."

The man turned in a huff and continued onto the park. He hoped he would find so clean water or some what clean as well as maybe so food, a small animal or an old vending machine filled with those snacks that never go bad. As he went from camp ground to camp ground and vistor's area to vistor's area, he soon found nothing. Distraught, he plopped him self down on the nearest object in which he could sit on. "I guess I'm just going to have to keep searching Hubert, or I'll have to eat you," the man joked at the creature who responded by turning his head in a quizical manner.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Now close enough to see that it was indeed a girl, and not just another skeleton, Aaron breathed a sigh of relief and peace.

"Well, Irys, it's nice to meet you, I suppose. My name is Aaron," the young man said while scratching his head, still somewhat confused by the suddenness of being presented the situation. "What exactly is this 'source' you're talking about? Can it still hurt us?" he continued nervously.

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Upon hearing slightly distorted voices due to the distance, Margaarez flattened himself to the ground and closed his eyes,listening harder until their voices came to him as if he were standing close by.After a moment of listening he judged the two as no threat to him and lifted himself up from the ground,and proceeded to dust himself off oncemore. He then began walking forward in a generally non-threatening manner,making sure they could see him as he let his vision go into the infrared spectrum,seeing the heavy body temperature difference he concluded one was human and the other was one of his kind,and made his way more confidently forward.
He pulled short of them some twenty to thirty feet and stood there,allowing them to see him and showing he intended them no harm at all as he kept his arms loosely held at his sides,keeping an easy,yet ready stance should they in fact be hostiles.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 am

Kshhhh a pale blue smoke seeped out from the cracks of the cryo-chamber as the system came back online. The clouded glass of the pod slowly cleared away to reveal a teenage boy with medium length brown hair and a complexion on the paler side, though not too pale. What really stood out though were to two cat like ears on top of his head. They twitched slightly as the boy started to come to. His eyes opened to reveal a dark green hue staring out of the glass. The boy blinked rapidly, almost confused as to why he was waking up. The lid of the pod raised up and slide down, allowing the boy to step out into the ruined cryogenic facility. Wha-where am I? he wondered as he stumbled over the debris littered across the floor. A door sized hole in the wall let in the shining rays of the run, as if to light the way out for the young man. The boy came out of the hole to stare into a ruined city. Cars where overturned and holes littered the roads. Buildings crumbled and disrepair. What happened here? the young boy thought as he gaze awestruck out into the day.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:41 am

Roze's eyes slowly flicked open and straight away noticed a pool of frozen liquid at her feet... Had she been frozen? She then looked around, she was in a chamber like thing surrounded by other freezing chambers... But hers was slightly different... It was like it was designed to create something... She then tried to move but was slightly stuck... Feet frozen... It would help if she had unfrozen feet... She then smashed the glass and searched for a button to release... After a few failed attempts she got the right button and was released from the chamber... Unfortunetly being frozen drawn out all the energy from her legs and she collapsed onto the floor. She then pulled herself up by a table which had lots of random buttons and a few papers scattered... SHe picked one of the papers up and then looked at it... It had a picture of her but older and the word deceased under it... then a few smudged words later it said 'Project 7693...AKA R... Comp....' the rest was all ripped and sudged... What did this mean? she then noticed something under her neck... A dog tag saying 'Rose, 16, then the female sign...' the rest was scratched out and unreadable... She then over turned it and it had the numbers 7693.... She then stood up and wobbly walked to the entrance... Everything was destroyed... She then stumbled across the debris and noticed another person and walked over to him "H-he-hello?..." She whispered out of her unused voice cords..
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 am

The boy turned around and looked at the girl. Was she in those chambers too? he wondered. "H-hel-lo," the boy replied back. He coughed, trying to clear his through. To remember the words he knew. He noticed the dog tags hanging around the girls neck. The boy reached up, searching for his own. He found a silver dog tag and held it in his hands. The young man looked it over wondering what it was for. There was only one word etched into the metal, Chaos. What did it mean? Was that his name? Why was it something so horrible? Chaos looked up at the girl, an almost pleading look on his face. His hand dropped to his side, letting the dog tag jingle against his chest. Chaos, he thought. What did I do to deserve such a name?

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm

"The source is unknown. I doubt it still can hurt us since most people on this planet are dead. All I know is, it might be better if you get off the planet and go to one of the colonies." Irys said. Irys started to walk in a random direction. "If mutants attack, I will tear them apart. We Aedu survived because we are what you call machines. We dont need cars or space vehicles like you humans since we can fly. I dont like the music that is being played on the streets."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Aaron stood still for a moment so that he could hear the music Irys spoke of. "Yeah, that...that is unsettling," he agreed. After another moment, he moved forward to catch up with the girl.

Aaron asked: "So...if we don't know what this thing is, this source, then how will we...or rather, when will we know..." His voice trailed off when he saw Margaarez not far away from them. In the darkness, he could not see any of the Guardian's features, but rather only a silhouette. "Hey!" he called as he waved to him.

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 am

Margaarez smiled too himself,no one,no matter how hostile would greet someone like that unless they were a sleeper,he put his arms back down at his sides and walked up to the pair.
"Hello,you may want o be a little quieter than that Human,it's not a good idea to advertise your whereabouts like that...how long have you been awake?"
Margaarez looked the human over briefly and then turned his attention to the aedu,studying her as well.
"Have you seen any others? Like either of you?"
He himself had been searching for some time and had found only hostile mutants and other abominations better left to the imagination.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am

Aaron asked how Irys would find the source. "I can feel it a bit. Thats how I can at least track the area of its origin." Irys said. She saw Margaarez. "Hello there Magaarez. I havent seen any other aedu yet. I have only seen the death in the streets, mutants and shrapnel falling from the moons." Irys said. Suddenly she felt a strong pulse. It merely paralyzed her. It felt as if the source had gone into her. Or if it was very close.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

"Quieter...? I'm sorry, I don't really have a grasp of what things are like here...or rather, what things are like now, I suppose," Aaron said sheepishly. "I just woke up a few minutes ago. Most of the other capsules still had people in them, so I think I'm one of the first, actually."

Aaron then noticed that Irys froze up. He turned to her and said,"Are you okay? Did something happen?"

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am

"I think I felt the source. It felt as if it was in me or as if it was right next to me. It felt really wierd. It was indescribable. But I dont know who or what destroyed life on this planet. All I remember was: I came to this planet, I saw how something killed everything and I had a blackout. I am very confused right now. Margaarez do you know anything?" Irys asked him.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 pm

OOC:I technically haven't had Margaarez introduce himself yet.

Margaarex looked at the two of them in turn,his eyes reddening for a moment as he gripped his sword,unsure of what was going on with her reaction before he shook his head and took a steadying breath when she began talking again.
"I see,well it's better to let them awaken on their own,interrupting hibernation before it's time can be dangerous..."
He looked around briefly,scanning the area and making sure nothing was amiss before looking back at Irys.
"No,I know very little in fact,all I know I work up in some lab with a very strong compulsion to kill everything I found,I slowly learned to control it,but it's been getting harder and harder to keep under wraps...I've been hunting the more hostile creatures of this world trying to quell it."

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 am

Roze then tilted her head at the distance like she was hearing something only she could hear... She then quickly grabbed Choas's hand and ran towards the noise that only she heard. Once they got to the source she saw Irys, Margaarez and Aaron. She then stepped back slightly when she was in sight... Very wary of these.... Living creatures... She then clutched her dog tag and tried to hide it, getting slightly more scared of these... creatures by the minute... "W-who... Are... You?...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

When Aaron heard Roze say "W-who... Are... You?..." he turned to her and Chaos.

"Hi there," he said with a gentle smile and a light wave, glad to see normal people awake from the chambers other than himself. "My name is Aaron, and this is Irys. It's nice to know that others are awake too; are you guys feeling all right after your cryo-sleep? I think that we were all awoken prematurely."

macfluffers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

"Hi I...am Irys." She seemed to feel some pain somehow. "I am an Aedu who doesnt know really why she came here. Do you feel the source too? It seems to hurts me right know as if I had consumed it." Irys took a seat. She felt somehow weak. It was a feeling she had never felt before. "Help me. The source is hurting me but I cant see it." She was about to scream in pain but it suddenly stopped. She didnt feel the source hurt her anymore but its weak pulse was still at the spot where they were at.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!