Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Empty Planet IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Empty Planet IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm

As Jimmy dashed into the cluster of trees and folliage he heard a slight snap. He wasn't alone, and what ever was in the brush knew that Jimmy was there as well. The park was large enough that this "mini-forest" could hide several dozen people in it. You could walk through it and not know who else was there. Jimmy knew though, he knew that something was out there.

Jimmy pulled out a blade from his robe. The blade was about as long as his forearm, and though it looked jagged it was very sharp and quite deadly. Jimmy crouched down as he heard another snap. The lightness of the snap and the clamness of the underbrush was disheartening. What ever it was, it probably wasn't a humaniod mutant.

Jimmy turned quickly a he heard the bushes rustle. In a split second he saw what was stalking him. A feline like beast, probably something that had escaped from a local zoo. The beast had an enlongated snout, enlarged teeth and a sinewy body that screamed predator. In that split second, the beast sprung, leaping at Jimmy.

Jimmy rose to meet the beast head on, grabbing it from beneath and effortlessly lifting the thing over his head and into a nearby tree. The monster stunned, Jimmy moved quickly, lunging at the animal with beastial like anger. Jimmy drove his blade hard up and into the ribcage of the mutant. As the beast drew it's last breath, he grab the things head and gave a massive twist, ripping the things head right off it's body. Still in an animalistic frenzy, Jimmy let loose a loud roar to be heard through out the park. He grabbed his kill, body and head, and tossed it over his sholder, carrying it back to the clearing where the others where.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 am

As the mutant returned to the clearing, Will surveyed him, and knew that this "guy" was even more dangerous than the mindless thugs that chased any piece of flesh they could sniff out. "It's not like a mutant to run away instead of fighting. Such discretion denotes that there is still an active brain within that head. What do people call you?" Will also noticed the large cat beast slung over his shoulder and cocked his head a little in confusion

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bluefall
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 pm

"Jimmy, though some call me Tim," Jimmy replied, throwing the mutant feline to the ground. Wiping the blood from his blade, he looked at the clearing filled with the littered corpses of dead mutants. "Your landing attracted all these fellows," he motioned to the dead mutants, "look, you guys are tough, eventualy you're going run into too much, if you want some advice, go in soft and slow next time you drop." Jimmy's demeaner was serious, a stark contrast to his lighter attitude earlier.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 am

"You'll have to forgive us, Jimmy. The marines we already had on the ground were in serious danger. If we hadn't made planetfall so quickly there wouldn't have been enough of us left to survive that encounter. There is an outpost set up seven clicks from here, we're going to make for our people"--Will had almost caught himself, and realized Jimmy was still human, even if he was mutated. "I'll vouch for you being a non-hostile if you want to join us, and the rest of you are always welcome. Oh, and sorry about the freak thing earlier."

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

((I have to go, have fun guys and gals))

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Roze sighed as she got back into the park with Aaron "Something tells me this may be a long day..." She sat down under the remains of a tree and then looked at Irys "Any idea what we should do now? If we stay here the mutants are gonna keep on coming... If we move... More mutants..." She started fiddleing with her tag... And started thinking about why she was created... She then dug her nails into the bare dry ground and picked up a clump of dry lifeless mud and crushed it, making it into crumbs... "Or should we find out why were here?..." Her voice started getting slightly distant, she then entered her thoughts... Hearing voices which she had never heard before...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Aaron bent over and gently patted Roze's head. He gave her a warm smile and said, "We'll just have to do our best and figure it all out. Worrying won't get us anywhere." Aaron gingerly ruffled her hair, making it messy and disheveled.

He then looked at Irys and said in a more serious tone and straighter face, "Well, we should find the source before anything happens again. Sooner is better, right? Can you tell where it is?"
"We have clearly reached the point where only rampant and unchecked stabbing can save us. And my first act as self-appointed stabmaster is to slay my comrades."

macfluffers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 pm

"I am confused. It feels like its right here but I cannot see it. I dont know." Irys said. She really was confused. Her body felt a pulse but there wasnt anything there. "Whats going on?" She suddenly felt pain in her gut again. She dropped to the ground and began to scream, both because of pain and because the fact that she didnt understand anything drove her nuts. She couldnt become unconscious like a human because she was an Aedu but if she was a machine how could she feel pain. The source seemed to be screwing with her.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macfluffers on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm

"Irys!" shouted Aaron when she keeled over. He fell to his knees near where she fell and put a hand on her shoulder. Hoping that he could help, he asked, "What's wrong? What can we do?" If there was one thing that Aaron hated, it was the feeling of uselessness; seeing Irys hurt in the way she was strongly gave him that impression, especially since he could not see what was wrong with her. In the hand that was not on Irys's shoulder, Aaron crossed his index and middle fingers as he watched Irys for her reply.

macfluffers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 pm

"It hurts so much!" Irys screamed. "You can not help me." The pain wasnt as harsh as before. "I dont know what you can do." Suddenly a big pulse came from Irys but this time it had a good comfortable feeling. The pain was gone. "Whats wrong with me?" Irys said being as confused as before. She looked up at Aaron. "I dont seem to know what kind of Aedu I am. Maybe I am one who came from the source of the Aedu, the crystal spheres, because this doesnt happen to Aedu who were created by other Aedu."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Denten on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 am

The 23 year old, brown haired man lie prone on the top of a hill behind several old bushes. His AS50 Sniper Rifle was sighted down the road with it's bipod unfolded. As the man, Denten was his name, watched the road, a small group of people entered his sight.

A man carried a small assault rifle of unknown brand. Behind him was a woman, carrying several assorted packs of what appeared to be medicine and supplies such as food and water. Behind her walked a small boy, aged about 8 or 9, who carried an old ragged teddy bear.

Denten sighed and waited for the family to enter his sight, then fired three shots.

After collecting everything from the corpses, he dug a small grave and buried them all. "I'm sorry," he said, "but I must survive."

Denten
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm

(OOC~ Denten, 1) you need to of had to create your profile on the OOC (and be accepted by Aniiya) of this forum before joining and 2) If you havent read the begining every human is dead except from the people from the chambers who bearly survived)

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!