Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enchantedly Charmed OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Enchantedly Charmed OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 pm

*POKE POKE POKE*

Lets get this gooooing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 am

Is this dying before its ressurection?
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Seriously..

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm still here!!! I vote we just start posting. I am willing to be the first to post for it to continue?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 am

Hey, um...I really don't think this is working out for me. GMing seems to not be my piece of toast. I recently got back from a trip that was taken unexpectedly, but I think in light for all the waiting that has gone on, I should simply not GM anymore.

I am declaring this closed, and if anyone wants to know what the general plot was going to be and the plans set up, pm me and I can fill you in.

Christ....

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:22 pm

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I am taking over as GM. Unicorn Luv has filled me in on the plot and told me it is okay to take over. Who is still in? I really want this to continue. We would keep going from the weekend.

Yay...? Nay...?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Double yay ;)

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Wonderful! So far we have Sorella, Cure, and Rei in.

I will be keeping Eve and Chace and picking up headmaster spinner. Cure, will you be keeping Zenith and Forin? I am fairly certain that Sorella just wanted to have her owl familiar back and not play a guy. Rei will be playing the devastatingly handsome Lyall (whom I have missed!) once again.

Aulelei has not responded to me yet, but she WAS play Tatiana and Alex.

I hope that Aulelei does return, but even if she (I am assume she's a she) does not we are still EVEN! Yay!

I, personally, prefer Tabs to threads so I am going to make a tab either tonight or tomorrow where we can re-post our character sheets. Thanks so much for sticking with this everyone! <3

P.S. Cure has informed me that she will be away until... the 8th? I believe? Does that mean you have no internet access? I don't expect you to be posting daily while you are away, but I'm just wondering if we need to wait until you return to begin. I am not opposed to that, I just don't want to see this die a third time. haha.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Kenzi I leave on the 29th to go camping until like the 2 :P But I will have my character posted before I go because well I want to keep up as best as possible. I wont have any internet connection until the 2 :/ Oh and I did want to just have my owl familiar back...If you don't mind me not taking a guy.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm going to be perfectly fine this week :) I should be okay also unti the 5th, but since I'll be with family it might be kind of hard to actually get to the computer, but that's what we have night time for, right? And I won't be able to post from the 5-8, that's a positive.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am

I won't be available from the 8th to the 18th of August. Part from that, it's all good~

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Maybe we should just wait till everyone is available o.0

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh my, we are all over the place arent we? Well, I am going to set up the tab tonight, hopefully. That way we can get things organized. Aulelei will NOT be joining us, unfortunately. I do not, however, want to add anyone else to the roleplay... as long as that is alright with you three. I think if we try to recruit then it is going to die for sure, not to mention we would have to restart from the very beginning.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

I wasn't even in the Ic at all before but I am sure I can manage! :) I finished my character though. I have been catching up a whole lot these past few days :) I actually am caught up at the moment and I am happy for that because then I don't have to worry while I'm camping.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 pm

roleplay/enchantedly-charmed/

IT LIIIIIIIIIIVES!!! Please submit your characters and I will approve them. Once we have all submitted perhaps we will write until the 5th (when cure leaves) and then take a little break until both cure and rei return.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!