Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enchantedly Charmed OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Enchantedly Charmed OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

nchantedly harmed
⌈OOC-Open and Pending Roles⌋

[url]Character Sheets[/url] Character Journals [url]IC[/url]

Witches and Worlocks exist, living in secret among us when fully matured with their powers. Until such a point in their lives however, they must go to school of course. As young adults they are advanced sure, but often times so very enamored with social life and nonsense such as falling in love and being the best enchanter or having the nastiest curse. And don't even get the teachers started on how addicted the students are to their cell phones and i-products. Yes, Witches and Worlocks are like every other young adult, young and not yet an adult. They can just do magic as well....

Werewolves exist as much the same, though it is a hereditary condition rather than a curse, still they are called by the full moon, however, are able to shift at will depending on their strength. They form packs every generation or so, and keep to themselves in their close-knit group. Acting as guardians of the forest, never know what those pesky other magical/benign/whatever beings might get up to. Someone has to look out for the Unicorns and sprites, lest they get hunted to death.

When an all Witches school hidden in a velley deep in a forest opens for the first year; girls file in from all over, ready to learn how to fly brooms and mix potions. But little do they know that in the forest is where a pack of werewolves roam. A pack who originates from a town just outside the forest. The pack takes note of the new school, and decides to mess with it by howling in the moonlight, scaring most girls in the school. But in doing so they create rumors, and eventually a group of friends dare each other to venture in the forest. And so soul mates meet for the first time, it is a sweet wirlwind romance between boys and girls. But

Wait, the school's headmaster is slightly iffy. No one can get a clear reading on him, and some girls are being found dead in the forest. The headmaster blames the pack, blames it on the upcoming harvest moon; accusing that the blood moon makes the wolves hungry for flesh. What is going on? Could the lovers be torn apart by this? If not the werewolves doing this who?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Allow me to explain the familiars, they are supposed to be vermin based. And each magic 'family' has one native to their family, and their last name reflects that. They can summon, speak with, and at times control these familiars. And I did not set them up there for your character to be all elegant and pretty by being represented by a cutesy animal. I put them there because you are witches, and should not shy away from beings you would otherwise detest. Try going for a cool factor here will you? If you wish to change your familiar to something such as a fox or even a squirrel, fine, just let me know and clear it through me. But is must be a form of vermin, and if it's cute, your character may or may not be a very strong witch.

Character Slots
Witches
1. Spider familiar-Played by Unicorn Luv
2. Cat Familiar-
3. Owl Familiar-
4. Fox Familiar- Cure
5. Rat Familiar-
6. Newt Familiar- Kenzi

Werewolves
1. Alpha- Played by ReiRyuusei
2. Beta- Played by Unicorn Luv
3. Played by Kenzi
4. Played by Cure
5. Played by
6.Played by

How to Join
First things first, please be literate and able to post at least three paragraphs per post. Any less would make for a poor roleplay. Second, please don't join if their is any chance of you being or becoming innactive or slow; such a thing makes an rp crumble. I will boot your character/s if you are innactive. Fair warning! When choosing a character you must choose a boy as well as a girl if you are playing a girl, if you only want to play a boy that's fine, it just makes things move faster you know? So go to the character sheets link above and make your characters, once that's through PM ME THE SHEETS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT. If I find an unaproved character in the thread I will flip a lid. Once your character has been approved, go to the character journals and set up a post where it rates what your character thinks of the other characters, opinions and whatnot. The method of this and format is up to you, it is also up to you if you even want to do it. Once everyone has had a chance to set one up, then we can actually submit exerpts from our character's diary. Again, this is optional, but I think it'll be fun so participate! :D .
Last edited by Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Enchantedly Charmed OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Could I please have my old spot of Owl Familiar?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 am

Can I have both my old spots? Also, any chance we can continue from where we left off last time? :( I really liked how it was going and that way it isn't boring repeating what we have already done? Either way I'm excited this is back!!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 am

Are we keeping the whole 1 and 1 are paired together thing? I liked how it was before when rthe characters just sorta fell into place with liking each other. More interesting?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 am

as you might have noticed, I x'd that out, so things will continue from where it was left off, and things will be random and not ordered according to numbers. Yes sorella, you may reserve your owl spot, and yes kenzi, you can have your spot, um, whatever that was. Post your character sheets in the ooc right here after I accept them, I see little reason in creating a whole new thread just for out sheets.

the old character thread, which has the sheet to create characters, since you might need it sorella XP

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

I am just wondering if I could play just the one female spot. I don't exactly have all the time in the world to play two characters but I'd really like to be in this. I mean now during this summer I am going to be camping quite a bit and then I will also be hanging out with friend and I also work quite a bit during the summer. Then of course I have other rps and one on ones I'll need to keep up with :) Just thought I'd put that up there.

As for my character I am most likely going to use my old sheet but use a new picture and what not but I'll send it in to you once I am done. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 am

Hm, well there we run into a problem. I am going to be playing three characters as it is, and can't take another. Which leaves you or someone else with no werewolf hunk to fall for, not fair if you ask me. And quite frankly if you were going to only take on one character, I'd prefer it to be a guy. I know people like playing girls, but guys need a place in rps too you know. And if you will be gone camping at frequent intervals, then I can't trust that you'll post regularly. So that's a lot of reasons not to try taking on this rp, as I have no intention of letting it relapse into a dead zone of no return.

Sorry, but if this rp can't be on your priority, then don't join :/ I understand RL, believe me I do, but even in understanding it doesn't mean the rp isn't hurt by it. Please don't be offended or put off, I'm just trying to prevent something in the future creating a road block.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

NameZenith "Zennie" Fain Salto

AgeSeventeen; 17

Height 5'1

Familiar Frog

Appearance[1],[2],[3], Makeup doesn't possess her face, having more of a natural look. In all honesty, she doesn't really need it. She has clear skin atop an oval face that is sprinkled with dainty, indistinctive freckles starting from either sides of her cheeks and extending over the bridge of her nose; Pink lips that are usually in a slight grin, but it's very faint. If she's isn't "grinning" then she's chewing on them, especially when she's concentrated on something, that concentration typically being her arts, books, and daydreams which is where her eyes come in: baby sky blues shaded by her long eyelashes.They are usually very distant and full of curiosity, looking off as they picture her own world or whatever she's dreaming of. That vibrant red hair is the eyecatcher, though. Being completely natural with a side bang and stopping about midback. . Zennie's stature, or lack thereof, is very short and many people who are younger than her surpass her height. Even though she's short, she isn't a stick. She's actually very fit and toned though she can eat like a grown man. Being an artsy person, it isn't uncommon for her to have different accessories on, especially if she made them which she usually does. Zennie isn't very girly, but she does like to wear skirts and dresses and pretty flats. It's not really the type of clothing that matters to her, but the style of it.

PersonalityZennie is a sweetheart. She's very friendly and can be easy to make friends with. This being saying, it shouldn't be thought that Zennie is a very extroverted, outspoken person because that isn't the case. She's actually sort of the opposite. Typically being quite happy with just reading a book or attending to her arts, which she usually does. She does like to be around people, though. When she's around her friends, having a good time she's equally as happy as she would be if she were to be alone. Zennie loves the outdoors. Even though she has the introverted side to her, it doesn't mean that she's one who prefers to keep herself cooped up inside. In fact, when she reads or attends to her arts, she is usually outside. She also loves animals of all kinds and participates in many charities. Don't take her for granted though. She's sugar, but also has spice, and isn't everything nice. Having her insecurities, and sometimes being quit senstive, when meeting Zennie, and upon getting to know her, you can tell she has confidence in herself. When she needs to or when she's driven to it, she can get fiesty. Zennie has spunk. When she isn't with her friends or outdoors she can be found at the gym.

History
Zennie grew up in a small town with her older brother and sister. The youngest member of the family, who is five years old, joined when Zennie was twelve. Her life wasn't very crazy or tragic, her parents loved each other and she had a good relationship with her siblings. With everything being so simple, as a child she had to find a way to entertain herself. She constantly got into things, exploring through the town as if it were her own universe.

One time, when she was six, she stole into the forest alone. Her sister was too afraid and she warned Zennie not to go in. Of course it scared her parents to death so from that point on she's always been curious of what lied further within it. As she grew older, she developed a higher interest from the arts. At a very young age it was discovered she had a musical and artistic talent. By the time she was eleven she could play six instruments--saxophone, harmonica, violin, piano, guitar, and the flute--she's learned more since then but the list goes on. When she wasn't drawing or playing music she was at the local book shop. She could stay there the entire day which she sometimes did.

The first year of attending the witch school she met a girl named Eve. Zennie instantly connected to her and since then they'd grown closer and closer. To her, Evelynn is like a sister which she think of her as. That summer they grew so close that they decided to be roomates.

NameHenry "Forin" Matthew Forin

AgeNineteen; 19

Height5'11

AppearanceForin has chocolate hair and a matching pair of eyes. He's not very tall but he's sort of up there. His clothes pretty much include a lot of plaid shoes, hats, and shoes with a range of personalities. He has a thin moustache and nice stubble that surrounds his jawline. Forin isn't big and bulky like some, but he's also not skinny and lanky. He's actually a decent size though he's trying to put on some muscle. He has thick, chocolate hair that is neat in the back but swoops of his head into different directions. His pink lips are usually set straight but they naturally looked curved, therefore making him look mischevous.

PersonalityForin can be rather cocky at times. He loves to dress well and isn't afraid to say he looks good. Even though he's not the biggest guy out there, he likes to pretend he is. Sometimes that can get the best of him though, when he's playing nice. Contrary to many werewolf beliefs, Forin doesn't have a short temper. His only problem is that he like to start fights. He could start an argument over just about anything. He isn't a stick in the mud though and is actually really fun to be around. People actually tell him a lot that he needs to grow up. It's true, he does have his childish ways but his motto is, Hey. He isn't getting any younger is he? Might as well live it good while he could (No rhyme intended). This isn't to say that Forin is always silly and cockish. At times he can be pretty chill and will just sit back and watch the show. He doesn't mind being a follower but he also won't have a problem being the first to take position as a leader. Well, no. He would have a slight problem with that because then that means responsibility and all that other stuff.

History Forin grew up with his Aunt and Uncle. As a child he would constantly ask about his mother and father. To this day he still doesn't know. He tells people he doens't even care anymore but in truth it's killing him inside. His aunt and uncle, while raising him, thought that his behavior was due to lack of blood parents. At first that was a pretty sensible theory until his preteen years. It's normal for kids his age, especially boys, to having an increasing appetite, but Forin wasn't exactly what someone would call "normal". Every few hours he would complain of being hungry. At first his aunt and uncle decided to only feed him the regular three meals a day with a few snacks inbetween. He still complained about being hungry for weeks and weeks until there was finally a concern about his belly.

At school he began to get into more fights. The mood swings were odd as well. He'll admit it, his aunt and uncle did a nice job at playing dumb but they knew w hat was going on all along. They told him how he had werewolf blood in him and apparently he got the trait. It was difficult to accept and cope with it at first. In the beginning he thought his only family had gone crazy and he was just as damned as they were. Of course, that was years ago. He's completely grown now and he lives happily and lazily.

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

So...we aren't pairing up anymore? Like Witch 1 with Werewolf 1? Kenzi, I liked our pair :D

Another thing, is it okay if I change my Familiar to a fox? I think that's kind of cooler than a frog :P I'll also change her last name too. "Salto" is Italian for "leap".

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 am

Name⌋ Charlotte Spinner

Age⌋ 18

Height⌋ 5' 5"

Familiar⌋ Spider

Appearance
Clear porcelain skin and murkey sea-green eyes are hidden skillfully by well placed pieces of clothing and attire. Honestly Charlotte could be considered a striking girl, but her thick and overly large glasses paired with a beanie hat make her appear silly. Which is honestly what she was going for in the first place. Not standing out and not appearing out of ordinary in a good way, that is her lot in life.

Personality⌋ Most meeting Charlotte expect to meet an innocent and youthful young girl, but really it is often a misunderstanding. She's pretty blunt and shameless with saying just about anything, she isn't afraid to tell the truth, in fact she has an incapability to lie at all. She is ironic and matter of fact, often resulting in comedic satire, but it is all entirely unintentional. She makes people laugh when she doesn't mean to, and takes a different spin on subject matter that makes you go 'whaa?'. Charlotte does not have a mean or angry bone in her body, but sometimes she may say something that hurts, she doesn't mean to hurt, only to say what is. And should something be wrong or out of place, don't worry, Charlotte will always help. She is attentive to her friends and will go out of her way to aid those who need it, and has been taken advantage of quite a bit when it comes to homework and other cheating on her test. Charlotte can also be quite gullible and naieve, trusting others very easily. She can't read people that well, and so asks a lot of questions, some of them odd. She is always doing something with her hands, but can sit still for a very long time, contemplating philosephy. She's been called an old man before, because of the way she can just sit there and contemplate, and come up with proverbs and advice. She is easy to smile, and slow to freak out.

She likes nature, and has grown up in a poor house, so isn't very spoiled in material things, honestly she would not know what to do with an i-Phone if she had one, and can barely opperate the one she does have. Her favorite music is usually something different like ukalele songs or the beatles, but does attempt to 'jam' to 'hip' music when around others, just to not offend. in her mind it's 'ah you kids and your hip trends these days yo....'-she'd likely say something like that.

Although a certain amount of mystery revolves around her, as she does not speak of herself, and hardly says a word of what she is thinking. Many don't know this, but she goes through a lot of detailed steps to try to appear unattractive and painfully ordinary. She knows she must not stick out, and tries her best not to, a Spinner isn't allowed to make a specticle, and so neither must she. Even if behind that silly beanie is a genius brain.

History⌋ Her family history is sort of hectic. Her family is a long line of ambitious power hungry people who can be considered 'evil' by many in the magical community. The spinners are feared, and have more skeletons in their closet than Bill Gates has money. Her family she finds strange, she doesn't get them sometimes, but now and days they seem to be smiley and law abiding people, reduced to a lower class in income and status. Charlotte doesn't mind, and her rather large family (consisting of five brothers and two sisters), are hardly ones to be considered threatening. Her uncle is doing well for himself however, and he is actually the School's Headmaster, yep, the same school she is going to right now, cool huh? She thinks it's ironic, and she finds her uncle quirky, as do most.

Being the middle child she is rather independant, actually able to take care of others is more like it. At school very few hate her, and she hangs out with any who will have her. Her grades are average, and she excells the most in potions.

Unicorn Luv wrote:Image

Name⌋ Theodore 'Ted' Falcone

Age⌋ 19

Height⌋ 6'3"

Appearance⌋ Look at him, yah, he's attractive right? He knows, and carries himself like he knows. He is perfectly postured and a casual dresser, but his casual clothes he acts as though he is wearing a suit. He has stormy grey eyes and perfectly placed hair that is just under his chin in length. He is not the most muscular, but that may be due to his height, making him a bit lanky, but be assured he is very strong. His features are angular and his jaw always holds an easy smile. His eyes are half-closed most of the time, bed room eyes if you will.

His wolf form is intimidating, though rather than burly the wolf is lanky, with legs that look a bit thin, he is the fastest of the pack however, and his color is redish brown, with white paws and a white tip on his tail.

PersonalityDon't you dare call him Theodore.Ted has that, 'I don't care', chill attitude that people find easy to approach. He's charismatic and a real people person. He can read others like a book, and can see a lie from a mile away. He'll be polite to any lady, and finds stuck-up, to cool for school men to be idiots who need to get their heads out of their arss. He will tell a lady off however, if they are being spoiled and rude. He's been slapped a few times, but you can expect that from someone who goes out with plenty of women, yah, he's a bit of a player. But at least he treats every girl he dates with respect, he just can't seem to stay committed for very long, and breaks up with them quickly, gently, but quickly. Ted posses what you would call 'tact', and knows how to smoothly run any situation, he often acts as back-up for the alpha in the pack aka his best friend aka cold-bastard. He convinces everyone everything is cool, 'nuff said. But as manipulative as he can be, he also has a code of honor he feels he must uphold, cheesy sounding, but hey, chivalry ain't dead according to him.

He is a bit more 'civilized' than your average werewolf, but is not afraid to get down and dirty with the fighting. He's also uncannily intelligent and well read, and knows russian and french. He is a strategist, and is most happy when his mind is being exercised; as much as he goes out with dumb blondes.

He loves his friends, and would do just about anything for the pack, they are brothers every one of them, and he actually sometimes gets called mommy as a joke. A Joke which he dutifully carries on by trying to read them a bed time story. After that a few punches may be thrown, some laughter, but hey, that's the pack.

History⌋ Ted is an only child, and his parents are the Grocery store owners in town. Making his income generous. He was homeschooled, while most of the pack went to public school. And he continues to go to college online. The pack he was aquainted with around the same time he started to change form around the full moon, his best friend (the Alpha) he has known since he was nine. His grandfather apparently was a werewolf too, while his father is not, and his mother most certainly is not. As a werewolf he and the others can see all things mythical, while it remains almost invisible to normal humans. He will never forget the first time he say a Unicorn....

Anyway, he patrols the forest and stops hunters of said magical beings regularly with the pack. And recently they've encountered a school that seems to have been set up over-night. Furthur investigation found this school to be a witche's academy, he didn't even know Witches existed! How curious, anywho they set to some shinnanigans by scaring the girls, their howl was creepy , he really outdid himself on it. But the thought of an all girls school is still intreguing...

Name⌋ Bartimus Spinner, better known as Headmaster Spinner or 'Uncle Barty'

Age⌋ 45

Height⌋ 6'8"

Familiar⌋ Spider, though just a bit of trivia; did you know that an advanced Witch or Worlock can change their familiar at will? In fact, the most powerful ones are known to keep two familiars. Though the second familar can only be a single species, whereas your familial familiar allows for that type of organism and all the cousin species around it. Just a little bit of trivia for you...
Coral Snake-"Black and yellow can kill a fellow."
Appearance⌋ Mr. Spinner has a very intrusive presence which can border on the looming at times. He is extrememly tall and not lanky, his proportions are quite even, except for perhaps his huge head, making him simply a very large being. He is balding and his hair is white, but he find himself gorgeous, no one tells him otherwise too. He wears what a proffessor might wear, suspenders and all. With his lively movements and restless attitude he should appear to be quite nice, but the smile that never leaves his face can sometimes get creepy. Just ask any of the girls, although it is only sometimes, and his comedic nature makes others forget it quickly.

Personality
As afore mentioned, this man is always smiling, always…And his actions must be a family trait, because they are blunt in nature to the point of absurdity; for instance, if he wishes you to move out of the way, he will simply pick you up and move you while he says ‘pardon me’, rather than asking and waiting for a response. Which he can do fairly easily, he is a very strong man, strangely enough. He takes things very literally, another family trait it seems, although he has the brunt of the condition. One thing he does posses however, is a sense of humor. He comes up with plenty of jokes, and his booming laughter is audible echoing around the marble halls of the school.

One thing is for certain, he is a genial individual, his extensive knowledge, magical and otherwise, has awarded him his position today. He is boisterous about his precious school, and encourages the girls to push themselves. The man is energetic to the point of exhausting others, or annoying some. And he has yet to show any sign that he has ever been angry, though he will become quip and tense at certain misbehaving students. He is a rule stickler, and breaking his rules, since he has so few, he considers a cardinal offense to his heart, and will become quite dramatic. Not that he wasn’t already quite the drama queen; and despite his awards and genius essays, he comes across as rather stupid at times. Making him strange to be around; if you so happen to catch him alone and contemplating, you will find a stoic face and stone dark eyes, in which his aura can be dangerous. But he is careful to keep that smile on his face.

History
Growing up, Bartimus was a child prodigy. The daily Magic newspaper sometimes had him in the article. Winning the national Alchemy contest, grabbing an important scholarship, graduating top of his year and immediately applying for the League of Spellcasters; but that was where his popularity hit a rut. You see, he was a Spinner, and the family name of Spinner has once been the most fearsome coven of Warlocks and Witches known to the western hemisphere. They performed magic for their own benefit, infiltrated the governing power, and managed magical hospitals where you if you did not have enough money, you would not be helped. To make matters worse, one of the Spinners went crazy enough to start to try and preen out those magical individuals who were not considered very strong. A holocaust if you will.

Once the population had risen up, and the Spinner family had fallen, they were kept down, kept from advancing to far up. This had gone on for generations, and Bartimus should not have had any trouble. But he did, and the media bashed his attempts at fame, and started to strip him of his good name, which had only been spoken in conjunction with the words ‘genius’, and ‘visionary’. He had so much going for him, and suddenly it became impossible. He came one day to a colleague and asked for advice, his colleague was a professor, who suggested that he himself become a professor. Barty took that advice and became a Headmaster instead. That was Barty, tell him to become a professor and he’ll become a headmaster.

His school is in its first couple of years, and so far everything he has planned is going off without a synch. But what is it exactly that he is planning?

YOU!
Last edited by Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

Cure wrote:So...we aren't pairing up anymore? Like Witch 1 with Werewolf 1? Kenzi, I liked our pair :D

Another thing, is it okay if I change my Familiar to a fox? I think that's kind of cooler than a frog :P I'll also change her last name too. "Salto" is Italian for "leap".

we never were if you remember last time, same thing applies, you can still do the original if you prefer.

and sure you can change it to a fox, so long as you don't mind zennie being the weakest witch out there. :::PPP I liked the frog though, I was going to change it to toad and use it myself, but spider is more sinister and fits my needs.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:02 am

Well if you think about it someone in then end would end up playing only one female spot.

If you just look at it because one person is only playing one guy and then almost the rest of you are doubling up which alas would leave one girl left in the end anyways so in the long run I could also just be saving you that extra time of looking for someone to just play one character. That's all in my opinion and defense of course. Another thing I am not saying I'm going camping lots I may have worded that wrong because I do tend to do that. I will say this in July I will be gone from the Monday to Friday of the last week of July. Then the other time I will only be gone for a day or two not long at all.

I didn't actually say that it was at the bottom of my priority list it's just that my job is a lot more priority then a rp. I'm not going to take time off work just because of a rp I rather have money coming in then me getting none thank you very much. Also you sort of picked to restart this the night right before exams so I will be busy with those this week until Wednesday afternoon.

But I do see how you would go about with wanting to keep this rp alive and I do see your side but this is giving you a better understanding of my side. Any who from my experience in remaking something if it died the first time...It will most likely die again even if you do start where you left off. It's something I have grown to learn and it happens quite often. I'm not saying that this will die the second time around but it's a good chance that it will. I'm not being all negative about this but I'm being realistic. I've seen some live through the second round though I will say that but it rarely does happen.

Either way it seems as much as you don't need me and I am not going to beg for a spot I didn't get when I first asked and was told no. I know better then to do so. Just consider what I've had to say each and every single word. Ttfn (Ta ta for now).

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 am

No, I may be playing three characters, but one of them isn't really up for a romance XD. So I won't be needing anyone playing a single character. And I said I understand RL, honestly I do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have it start out with poor attendance just for you. :/ And to heck with your predictions, this rp is going down damnit! XPPPP

toodles.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am

Going to re-post my sheet as soon as I get out of class :) Would we be picking up from where we left off? Or starting again?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Name
Lyall Conway

Height
6’3

Appearance
Lyall is everything an Alpha male should be in terms of appearance; tall, strong and most of all, handsome. If it weren’t for Theadore, he would be the tallest member of the pack, with a lithe and athletically toned body which is neither too skinny nor too bulky; he has the body of a male model minus the dehydration. His limbs are long and his hands and feet are large, his skin becoming lightly tanned from his outdoor lifestyle. He has soft reddy-brown hair, which dries naturally into a style that isn’t too rugged and isn’t too neat. His face is sharp and angular, with a chiselled jawline and high cheek bones. He has piercing hazel eyes and on the rare occasion he laughs or smiles, his cheeks have dimples. He has a small scar on his left cheek from when his older sister threw a rock at him as a child and a hidden tattoo of the symbol α looping round his belly button.

As a wolf, he has the same disposition as a human; not too skinny nor too bulky, not too ragged nor too neat. His fur ranges from stone grey, snow white and sand and his eyes have transformed into an equally piercing ice blue. He is neither the strongest nor the fastest of the pack, although he has a nice balance of the two and he does have the greatest stamina, letting him travel farther and longer. He also has the most melodious howl, although he rarely uses it.

Personality
From an outsider’s view, Lyall would be seen as potentially the worst candidate of the pack to be the leader. At first glance he is aloof and quiet, rarely speaking unless he sees fit and often ignoring people he does not like or wish to talk to. When he does speak, he is incredibly blunt and to the point and he rarely expresses interest in anything or anyone with his very limited scope of facial expressions and body language. Indeed, Lyall does seem to have a wall of indifference put up between himself and the common stranger, but those who have surpassed the barrier know Lyall differently. To them, he is calculating and considerate, choosing words and adopting a tone of voice that is suitable for the occasion, be it kindness, sympathy or anger. Lyall is not one to take emotions lightly or use them frivolously, and so even if he smiles, laughs, cries or snaps in irritation, all of these are genuine and whole-hearted.

Lyall is more of a sporty individual than an academic, and he surprisingly performs just as well in team sports as solo athletics. His grades are average and he studies when he sees necessary, but overall he is more streetwise than book wise. He can read the tone of a situation almost immediately and knows the perfect time to step in when times get heated, but also knows when someone has to fight back on their own. This trait is very important during rare conflicts within the pack, as it is his duty to make sure all are resolved and there are no lingering bad feelings between members.

When it comes to romance, Lyall appears disinterested. It is not that he isn’t attracted to females, it is more the fact that he isn’t used to their company, and all positive female encounters have been on a friendship or classmate scale rather than a potential love interest. Although he appears to have the ability to read people, he is hopelessly lacking in understanding of females and their ways, and he is very much aware of this so he chooses to keep his distance from relationships. He has had many encounters in the past where his blunt nature has gotten him in trouble with girls and he can never figure out why because to him, it is better to be honest so that nothing gets complicated. Nowadays, he believes himself to be much too grounded for romantic fantasies.

History
Besides coming from a long line of werewolves, Lyall lived a fairly normal childhood. He only has two siblings; an older sister, Rowan, and a younger sister, Hazel, both of whom despair of Lyall’s lack of interest in the opposite sex. His parents got married after their first child and have been together ever since, although they are always quick to assure Rowan they did plan to have a family together and that she was made of an equal love as her younger siblings.

After the incident of Rowan throwing a rock at him when she was 12 and he was 5, Lyall lived a very adventurous childhood, often breaking bones from climbing trees and coming home covered in mud and grass stains. He met Theodore, his Beta and closest friend, when he mimicked his sister’s previous act of violence and threw a rock at the face of a bully who tormented Theodore. After that, they were inseparable, although Lyall did attend school. Despite their closeness, they grew up to be two very different young men, each negating and enhancing the features of one another.

Lyall was surprisingly the first of the new generation pack to change, making him the Alpha and startling members of previous packs. Lyall was from a lineage of well-known werewolf family, who hadn’t been known to produce an Alpha before. Both of Lyall’s parents and both sets of grandparents are werewolves, although Rowan is not and Hazel is still a possibility. Somehow they have managed to keep the family secret from Rowan, and she assumes/hopes the way her brother often sneaks out at night is him interacting with girls.
[/
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Name⌋ Evelynne Faye Endora

Age⌋ Nineteen

Height⌋ 5’11”

Familiar⌋ Newt

Appearance⌋ Evelynne stands at 5'11" with long slim limbs and ivory white skin. Her thin frame is not frail, though it may appear that way. She is surprisingly strong and flexible from her many years of being a runner. Much to her dislike, however, she has very little curves. Her hips are only slightly defined, the same goes for a back side, and her breasts are a modest fitting B cup.

Evelynne has shockingly red hair. It is bright crimson with rich golden undertones that make her hair seem almost unnatural (though it isn't). It's very thick and falls in long loose curls and waves to her mid back. It’s full of layers and is most often down, in loose waves, but sometimes she straightens it or puts it up for special occasions.

Her eyes are very unique and sometimes cause people to stare. They are almond shaped and mossy green in color with radiant flecks of gold around the dark iris, framed by long naturally curled lashes that fan outwards in a dramatic and almost feline way. Her brows are a fair red in color and have a dramatic arch, highlighting her eyes even more.

She has a brilliant smile with straight white teeth and full pink lips. Evelynne has high cheek bones which are accented by a strong angled jaw line. Her nose is average in size and dusted with light freckles, as are her shoulders, and her ears are average as well.

Behind her right ear she has a small tattoo of three black stars in a little cluster, representing her mother, father, and sister. The bottom of her left foot sports a black salamander tattoo with vibrant red spots on its body. She has always liked the way newts can grow back limbs, eyes, and even their own hearts after something has happened. She feels a deep connection to this and likens it to how she handles her own life. Grow, move on, live.

She has a number of scars on her body (faint cigarette burns on the inside of her forearms, a three inch scar on her left shin, and a few others).

Evelynne has no specific desire to wear only one type of clothing. She’ll wear anything from a sun dress to leather pants to a leopard print bathing suit. However, she never dresses overly provocatively.

Personality⌋ Evelynne is, above all things, a passionate person. She is very protective of those who are close to her and would do absolutely anything for a friend. She is intelligent, quick witted, sarcastic, outgoing, and tends to think outside of the box. Eve is competitive and doesn’t give up very easily, making her stubborn and sometimes exhausting to be around. She is very opposed to violence and has no problem making her opinions heard. She has a kind heart and is a fantastic friend, but if you loose her trust and respect… then it’s gone forever. She favours things from the past, like Shakespeare and Frank Sinatra, rather than the things of today. Because of this, she used to be a romantic (day dreaming about her wedding day and her perfect boyfriend) but all that changed a few years ago. Now she avoids boys and focuses her energy on enjoying her life, friendships, and magic training. Evelynne is brave, daring, and willing to take risks. She wants to live her life to the fullest, and is often the first one to step up to plate when something adventurous is proposed.

She is claustrophobic, so you can often find her sitting outside enjoying the vast sky and cool breeze. Eve loves thunderstorms and the night sky, so it isn’t uncommon to find her staring out the window at the stars, or sitting in a downpour. She finds the raging storms therapeutic.

She has never told anyone about her past and doesn't intend to. Evelynne doesn't want to re-live the memories, so she keeps them locked away. She also never cries around others and is often found smiling, helping others feel better, but by doing this she often avoids dealing with her own problems and emotional issues.

History
Evelynne grew up in a stable household with two loving parents (her father was an archaeologist and her mother a writer and English teacher) and a sister (Jocelynne) who was one year younger than her. Her family was very close and they spent a lot of time together vacationing, boating, going to museums, and seeing old classic movies at the theatre in their town.

When she was eleven, her family was on vacation in Egypt. They were on a tour of one of the pyramids, going deep under the earth into one of the tombs. Evelynne thought it was amazing, not scared of the fact that she was deep beneath the earth with thousands of pounds of ancient rock above her, but the amazement she felt was quickly ripped away when the earth above them gave way and caved in. It was nothing but bad luck and terrible timing. After thousands of years of eroding, a large area of the pyramid had collapsed and crushed down upon Evelynne, her family, and dozens of other tourists. Evelynne was trapped in a small pocket created by large boulders of earth and rock, unable to move for what felt like an eternity in pitch black, but managed to survive… she was the only one. She walked away from the terrible accident with only a 3 inch gash on her left shin… and a gaping hole in her heart; She was alone in the world.

Eve was taken to an orphanage, where she spent the next few years of her life. During the school year she would be at the school for witches but during the summer she would stay in the orphanage. The year she turned sixteen she met a boy named James, who was two years older. She fell madly in love with his bad boy attitude and drop dead gorgeous looks, and ran away from the orphanage to live with him. He was extremely abusive to her, both verbally and physically, but she stayed with him because she felt that deep down he really loved her and no one had loved her since her family had been killed. He beat her, burnt her, yelled at her, and forced her to do things she would have never done… but he always apologized and said he loved her and never wanted to be without her. They were together for the whole summer, but when it was time to go back to school she decided she couldn’t take his abuse anymore. The day before she left, she broke things off with James. It was the second worst day of her life, next only to the deaths of her family, but it was worth the pain and blood to get away from him. James was her only relationship and she has no desire to be in another one any time soon.

Evelynne met Zennie in her first year at the witch school and the pair became fast friends. She felt like herself around the girl and really let her guard down, becoming the girl she used to be before all the pain. Two years ago, when Eve was 17, she moved in with Zennie during the summer and they have been spending the summers together ever since.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name⌋ Chace Chandak Archibald

Age⌋ Twenty

Height⌋ 6,0”

Appearance⌋ Chace is quite tall and the most muscular member of the group. He has strong broad shoulders, muscular arms, ripped abs, and athletic legs. His skin sports a warm golden tan year round and he has a light dusting of dark golden brown freckles on the tops of his shoulders from constantly being shirtless in the sun working as a mechanic in town. He has large hands that are usually covered in car oil and have multiple blisters or minor cuts from his work.

He has dark sandy blond hair that is streaked with natural highlights, falling to just past his chin in a thick golden mess. Chace has a strong and masculine jaw line with a square chin, high cheek bones, strong nose, and surprisingly full and soft kissable lips. He has an easy smile that is almost infectious, with straight white teeth. His eyes are a surprising steel blue with dark blond lashes and dark brows.

ImageWolf Appearance
He is the most muscular looking wolf out of the pack with icy blue eyes and a golden and white coat. The majority of his body if golden with his stomach and paws fading from gold to pure white.

Personality⌋ Chace is an extremely laid back and friendly guy. He enjoys the small things in life and would do anything for a friend. It takes a lot to work him up and he rarely ever gets angry or competitive. Despite the fact that he sometimes comes off as quiet, he is quite outgoing and isn’t afraid to speak up. Chace doesn’t take pleasure in being the center of attention and tends to let others have the spot light, preferring to observe the world rather than having the world observe him. Unfortunately, with looks like his, that rarely ever happens.

He isn’t the most book smart individual in the group, but he is very good at fixing things. He works as a mechanic in town and enjoys working with his hands and spending time outside. Chace is very kind, always willing to help out, and doesn’t think twice before helping someone.

Chace has a great fondness for motorcycles and cars and can often be found riding his motorcycle around town. While he does enjoy hanging out with his friends, he often needs time to unwind by himself.

He would never admit it, but he is quite the romantic. He is never overly flirtatious, but does have a way with certain looks and his deep voice that make women swoon. Chace has never had a steady girlfriend, mostly because the women he likes tend to be too intimidated by his looks, but has had a few short term girlfriends that only used him as eye candy and didn’t respect him as a person. He treats women with absolute respect and would treat his woman like an absolute goddess, given the chance.

History⌋ Chace was born to a loving mother and father with no siblings. When Chace was 2, his mother passed away from cancer leaving him alone with his father. He doesn't remember much about his mother, other than that she smelt like fresh cut flowers, and respects his father's decision to not date or marry again. Like his father, he believes in soul mates.

Chace has worked with his father at the mechanic shop in town for a number of years now and has decided not to go to university. School was never really his thing and he always preferred to be fixing something or taking something apart rather than just reading about it. He and his father have a very close relationship and his father knows about his... 'situation'. Chace's grandfather was also a werewolf, so his father is familiar with what it entails.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm

ImageName⌋ Tatiana Eloise D'Ancanto

Age⌋ Nineteen

Height⌋ 5'10

Familiar⌋ Cat

Appearanceone;two;three;four
If you could imagine a young woman standing at the height of 5'11, it would probably be the opposite of Tatiana. Most would imagine lanky, awkwardly tall, thin and unappealing, but she is that descriptions definite contrast. She is tall and built with womanly curves, that aren't too ostentatious. She is well proportioned, with toned legs and arms; a physique that is quite healthy. Her eyes are a pulchritudinous slant, that are quite peculiar when it comes to her features but have always stood out the most. They are a soft grayish color, which likes to believe isn't very exciting at all. Her eyes are surrounded with thick eyelashes, which she usually coats in mascara, but nothing drastic, and just underneath rising over her cheekbones, are small freckles that she truly despises. Her eyebrows are between thick and thin, and don't need much attention since they hold a natural arch. Her hair is a soft brown, that appears much more auburn that normal, when under sunlight. Her hair is pin straight, but when wet does tend to hold a natural wave and falls just below her bust. Her lips are always pursed tightly together, with a curious and sometimes blank expression.

Personality⌋ Tatiana isn't quiet at all, although that's what you would expect when the first impression arises. She is the type to stare down any person she first meets, but it is not intentional for her to rub a person the wrong way because of that. She is just very observant. Nothing gets past her. She isn't the type to pass judgement on another, but if she suspects something out of the ordinary, she just might make a few assumptions. She's witty, clever and very smart. Her determined and dedicated attitude has always been a reason why she is so competitive. She doesn't settle for less, and refuses to come out on the bottom.

With a tongue as sharp as a sword, she doesn't hold back her thoughts. Biting her tongue has always been hard for her, and it sometimes has served as a big flaw. When it comes to guys, they would all say she is definitely one hard shell to crack. She doesn't let her guard down, even in friendships and she is pretty hard to get through to. If you dish out a smart remark, trust and believe she will dish it back twice as full. She is known to once in a while crack a random joke, tell a tall tale and even make things a bit interesting when dullness arises. She likes to take charge and lead, with a strong head on her shoulders, who could argue with that?

Though she is bumpy, rough and sharp along the edges, within lies a pure spirit, that is compassionate and understanding. She can relate to most problems, and this is the reason why most come to her with their problems. She has a weak and soft heart, but only guards it because the fear of heart ache, disappointment and getting to attached, even in friendships.

History⌋ Tatiana was born into a family of many siblings, 6 others to be exact. Fortunately, she fell right in the middle. She was always the sore thumb in the bunch, sticking out because of her peculiar features and even the traits she picked up as a child. While her family were loud, rowdy and off the wall, she was much more grounded, quiet and kept to herself. Her parents made an honest living, and supported all of there children. She really doesn't have a 'tragedy' kind of past, filled with unfortunate events and pain. She lived a pretty normal life, up until her later years. She's in her last year of schooling, and contemplating her true purpose in life. Her parents want nothing more than to see there daughter succeed into being a talented witch and even build a following career. But Tatiana wants so much more. An adventure, a bit of freedom and a bit of experience.

ImageName⌋ Alexander Anwell

Age⌋ Nineteen

Height⌋ 6'0

Appearance⌋ At an average height of 6'0, the sight of Alexander at times can be a bit intimidating. He's muscular, toned and a complete power house. No, he doesn't have bulging veins but his strength certainly does show when in combat. His hair is black and lays cropped in different directions, and doesn't do much to style it but simply run his fingers through it with a bit of water. His eyes are a deep, robin egg blue that are kept behind almond shaped eyelids. His eyelashes are short and thin, and don't take up too much attention. It is meerly the color of his eyes that are so captivating. He has a bit of stubble on days he is too lazy to shave, but most of the time he is seen clean shaven. He is usually seen with a curious smirk, just at the corner of his lips.

His wolf form is pretty common. All brown, even to the tip of his tail. His frame though, is much more larger than most, and the color of his eyes stand out against his dark fur.

Personality⌋ Alexander has very many traits. He's reliable, trustworthy, intelligent, clever and very, very strategical. He is not the fastest of the pack, or the strongest, but he is definitely the smartest. When it comes to problem solving, analyzing, picking up trails or common sense, he's packing it all. He refuses to admit it, but he can be a little hot headed, especially when competition is put in his place, or when he looses. He's determined and willing to do anything it takes to protect the ones he loves. That can sometimes turn into a flaw, since it makes him a bit over protective and over bearing. Though, he has a warm heart and holds a lot of compassion.

History⌋ Alexander knows nothing of his father and to be honest, he prefers it that way. After he was born, his father left, leaving his mother to fend for herself and raise her son. She made it through, and how she did it Alexander really doesn't know. All he knows is that his mother is the strongest person he knows. She raised him well mannered, and because of that he's never had a problem keeping out of trouble. He finished highschool with honors and was going to further his education, until he realized he needed to work to help his mother support their household. With another man in the picture, it drove Alexander furious, but those emotions he never truly showed. He works at a supermarket, making minimum wage, but enough to help. He slowly began to change, just after his job acceptance, and where he got the bloodline he isn't really sure, but he suspects his father might have also been a werewolf. Alexander is stuck between accepting who he is, who his father might have been and if he should see this as a curse or a blessing. Either way, he lives his life normally as possible. Working part time at the supermarket, and part-time sheltering his other form.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 am

Is that everybody? :)

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm

I am waiting on a reply from someone who was interested in taking the last spot, as soon as we figure out what she/he wants to do(if they want in at all, it's kinda confusing) then we'll start. I assume everyone is cool with just skipping to the saturday.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Im more than okay to skipping to the Saturday, maybe just as the girls are getting into town?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!