Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

V.E. RP'ers NEEDED

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

V.E. RP'ers NEEDED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby valid posts on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Vague Experience is in need of more characters. The characters can be of any species you want. I only ask that you follow my and the sites rules. They aren't difficult rules so the RP can still be enjoyable.

I would prefer that everyone try not to be the same thing. This RP requires many different species. It doesn't matter the age of the character, just no less than five years of age.

What I am looking for within the person BEHIND the character:

-No posting under 20 words- It seems like a small amount, but sometimes you can't think of a post.

-Stay in character as often as possible- I don't want anyone in the RP if they aren't going to RP- I do reject people so try to stay in character and post as much as you can.

-When creating your character skeleton, try to be specific- Let me know about your character. Don't hold back on what your character is or when he/she does.

-Keep the RP fresh- If you have any ideas INBOX me or post it in the OOC section. I do not have a problem with new ideas. Even for places. I will create a new place and I will put in the description who came up with it- I give credit to where credit is due.

-Let the RP be alive and not dull- I like to have fun and get into my character. If you don't like to get into character or you are afraid of getting too much into character but you still want to be in the character, I can try to help you become comfortable with the character. Hell, I've a few characters I want to bring here and they walk around nude with attitude. You have to become your character. Live it.

-If you want to be apart of the RP, but you cannot think of a character for some reason, INBOX me or see me in the OOC chat that everyone goes to. I've no problem helping.

Future thanks to those who do join.

-Valid

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

valid posts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: V.E. RP'ers NEEDED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Moved this to Roleplayers Wanted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: V.E. RP'ers NEEDED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm

whoops, didn't realize this had already been moved

disregard the mod summon

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!