Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

a part of “An Evanescent Phantasmagoria”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

In a dying world, the fates of seven people are about to awaken from their slumber, and bring about something that will forever alter the planet. It is the beginning of a tale that will be marked down eternally in history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Evanescent Phantasmagoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Mm, she was never really literally on fire--it was more that her skin was secreting the heat that was forming inside of her. Her skin was so hot that it was enough to scorch another person's flesh, but she was exspelling fire. . . .

EDIT: Y'okay, since it seems like the last bit of my post was sort of all whoo and whatever, I edited it and took out the bit where Cináed sends stuff up in flames. So, now, she just is overwhelmed with the heat again and she just passes out.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Sorry about the late post, but frankly I wasn't planning on showing up to that battle until later xD
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Nyeeaarrggh
I'll try to post, as soon as I can. Finals are tomorrow and choking me up @_@
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun May 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Good luck on your finals Ergent, I know those things can be a nightmare when they are coming up.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu May 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Just a note everyone, my friend Alpha Type Shurelia is going to be looking in on this roleplay from time to time and acting as a temporary GM because I'm going to be sort of here and there the next couple of days. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm so sorry for vanishing randomly for the last few days everyone, after my turtle got hurt and I got worried and stuff, I wound up getting ill with some physical problems that left me in so much pain I was utterly bedridden. . . . >_< But, I'm back now, still with some discomfort, but feeling well enough that I can come back to roleplaying!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Okay . . . so, should I just officially call it, and say this thing is dead?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Give it a bit more time...?

I don't want it to die... T.T

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Well, it isn't as if I couldn't just give this another go y'know, I'd like to do that if this thing really is indeed dead. Although, that would be time number three. T-T

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, I feel this roleplay can be revived as it is. I must say, I love the roleplay as it is right now. If anybody is reading this, maybe just post here to let people know that this RP can be revived? I dunno, but I really love my character, and how every character seems to connect in some way. Also, I apologize for my grammar in my posts, as I read back, for, I often do not write my posts on a computer or laptop.

So, Opale? If you happen to look that this, mind, um, possibly taking action?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

I will look into reviving this roleplay someday in the future, but for right now I am too busy to consider it. I do want to see this back up and running at some point in time, but for now it has to rest.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!