Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

a part of “An Evanescent Phantasmagoria”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

In a dying world, the fates of seven people are about to awaken from their slumber, and bring about something that will forever alter the planet. It is the beginning of a tale that will be marked down eternally in history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Evanescent Phantasmagoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Evanescent Phantasmagoria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat May 05, 2012 12:32 am

Welcome back, and that whole thing was about me having written out my post having forgotten to add a reaction to Flandre. . . . - -;;
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 pm

My internet has been down since last night, and I'm using my phone to type this, so I probably won't be able to post until tommorow. Dx So sorry! But I will get a post up then!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed May 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Thank you for letting us know, and sorry about your Internet. ›.‹

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Alright, that's fine, good thing I viewed this OOC tonight. I wonder who is starting to figure out what's the deal with Flandre. I mean, obviously you all know, it's written on my profile, but I'm talking about the characters.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Okay, post is up! It's long, but it's not the best ever due to end-of-the-school-year-itis that forces my brain to have some writer's block. And I wasn't exactly sure what to do with Aer, so I improvised. >.<

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Sorry I've been busy with finals stress, and film festival stress too @_@
I'll post as soon as I can. Working on it now!
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 am

Sorry for the mega delay everybody, I thought this died then didn't have a chance to post once I found out it wasn't. Writing up a post now. Sorry again.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat May 12, 2012 8:48 am

Oh and I found this while derping around on youtube and thought it fit perfectly for this rp. I listened to it on repeat while I posted lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I had also thought this died, sorry for not posting till now everyone! ^^
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Aha! Everything is going according to my plan to bring this roleplay alive again! Alright, I guess we need to wait for Ergent Seth to post, and he's likely going to start a fight inbetween Crowly and Flandre. An illusionist fight, this will be epic.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 am

Whoops. Might've ruined your plans for a fight with Flandre Lloyd. Thought he was too outnumbered.

._.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun May 13, 2012 1:33 am

Uhh, heh, I didn't entirely know where to go with my post, and well, what happened, sort of . . . happened. XD Um, early signs of Cináed's true heritage showing, I suppose?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Bromander, I'm pretty sure she wasn't litterally on fire.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Sun May 13, 2012 4:37 pm

"Tears fell from her shut eyes as it overwhelmed her, and something felt as if it surged forth from the base of her backbone, an intense flare, heat that she couldn’t contain, that her body couldn’t handle. In conjunction with it, the redhead’s heart pounded in protest to it within her chest, as fire attempted to swallow everything around her body."

Not sure if done in a metaphorical sense, or literal. Though it sounds like it leans towards more of the literal side.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Lloyd999 wrote:Bromander, I'm pretty sure she wasn't litterally on fire.

I actually pm'd her and asked her about this cause I wasn't sure.

Beta Type Jakuri wrote:It's more of a literal approach, Cináed overwhelmed herself emotionally and because of that, she's managed to awaken some of her Salamander heritage. So, yeah, she's caused fire to surround herself. It's kind of like Din's Fire from OoT.

Her response

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I should really stop trying to write posts when I'm half asleep, sorry for the confusion everyone. . . . = =;; Cináed didn't actually set herself on fire, but she actually exspelled fire from her own flesh and body. The heat which built up in her bones was a result of her Salamander blood awakening due to the distress she felt from the whole situation. The pain was a side effect of her body not reall being made to handle it well, because she is half human.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 am

I'm a tad confused with Bromander's post, I thought she was exploding in a torrent of flames, before Paragon drags her through the night?

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed May 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Since that hooded dude choked her and beat her up without getting charbroiled I figured she was no longer puling a Human Torch. Besides she's unconscious now.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed May 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Actually . . . after the guy threw her to the ground, kicked her and said she wasn't 'worth it' Cináed did release a conflagration again. I'd quote myself here, but I'm replying on my 3DS so it's sort of a no go for that. But she became overwhelmed again, and let go another torrent before fainting. The hooded man was something beyond human, who and what he is, that's a mystery for later. But, he knew her father, and before Cináed went boom on the forest and the Black Horizon guys, the hooded man was out of there.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm

While unconscious is she still on fire? Cause if so I'll have to edit my post.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!