Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everest Hill Preparatory Academy

Everest Hill Preparatory Academy

a part of “Everest Hill Preparatory Academy”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Every school has it's flaws, and Everest Hill, to that rule, is no exception. Here at this prestigious preparatory academy, both students and teachers alike have their secrets. What's yours? (Needs teachers)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everest Hill Preparatory Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Everest Hill Preparatory Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Could I reserve FC: Benjamin Stone?

I'm usually not able to post on Thursdays and Fridays.

Oh! And shhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Ahhh, the fun of making two characters who are completely polar opposites :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 pm

So, out of curiosity, are there roommates here? Or does everyone have their own rooms?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 am

Agh! Sorry guys, I have been all over the place today. Reserves are going in now and I'll go check out character profiles.

I actually haven't thought about the whole roommate situation yet. Hmmm, probably need to do that. Thanks for reminding me.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 am

I too just submitted my first character, though I have yet to do the history. I ended up making the personality section a LOT longer than I had anticipated. it's pretty crazy. Anyways, if you guys want to take a look, this is she! Julie Severns

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 am

Alrighty. I'm almost done with Darian Summers, if anyone wants to check him out! I just have to finish his History, and I'll be good to go. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 am

OMG, all the characters are turning out pretty good. Can't wait to start RPing :3

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:43 pm

We've got a fair amount of guys now. So now, if we get just a few more teachers, we'll be perfect. And I'm thinking we might be able to start within the next...2 or 3 days?

And guys, these characters are amazing. I literally could not ask for a better batch. Well done!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Shhh. I would love to take a shot at Bridget Regan please? ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Regan is reserved.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh dear, I already feel like I'm falling so behind /: I dunno if making another character will be such a good idea...

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 pm

I think I'm going to have to let my reservation go. My comp has been weird and I just haven't had a chance to figure her out. I'm so sorry, but it looks like it's going to be awesome.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 am

Ok guys, since I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, I'm gonna try to write up a first post tonight. We'll be starting in the next day or two, but please keep in mind that we still need our illustrious teachers, specifically the ones who teach core classes. So, if you wanna double up, for those of you who haven't already, think about it. Or just hound people until they join. Tell 'em I've got cookies! But not figs. No figs.

And, lastly, I just wanted to let everyone know that the characters that have been submitted are all top notch. I couldn't ask for a better bunch and I am just...really excited to get to RP with all of you.

That is all!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Hey, I'm so so sorry but I'm going to have to drop my reservation on Dougie Poynter, however, Indigo is finished, so I'd really appreciate it if you could add her name to the relationship sheet please.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 am

GAH, I'm sorry, I suck. The first time I tried to tackle writing Julie's history I was just having a pretty tough time with getting my thoughts out, and since then I've been majorly procrastinating. The thing is, I definitely have my ideas but sometimes it can be tough to convert those ideas into paragraphs. I promise you though I'll do my best to get it done tomorrow when I'm less exhausted, because I know how badly you need those teacher characters. I'd love to help you by making the French teacher as well, but it's sort of the same story, I have some really interesting ideas but I'm just having trouble writing it all out. I'm willing to attempt it but first things first I'd just like to make sure I have Julie done, then I need to catch up in another roleplay, then I might give it a go at making the French teacher. (:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:26 am

I hope we get a few other teachers soon..

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

I'm working on a post now, and I've decided to just start the rp. If I can rope in a few more people, great, but until then, I'm just going to let everyone start posting. Waiting has been killing me, and I just really want to let everyone loose and see how they're characters interact.

Also, if I'm a bit slow for the next few days, I apologize. I'm finishing up a summer class and moving in a week, so my real life is becoming oh so very hectic, but I promise I will make time for all of this. You have my word.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 am

Okie dokes! First post is up. Unleash your charries y'all. Let's get this party started!

......I'm sleep deprived. Maybe I should take a nap......

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Still here. My laptop is broken. It feels kinda weird making a post from my phone

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 am

I'll finish Darian asap, sorry! My internet unexpectedly commited suicide and I wasn't able to finsih my WIP!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!