Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Facebook for Charries

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Facebook for Charries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Alright, here's what this is. You will post your charries, and a status next to them. Prefferably, like this.

-Charries' name-: -insert something here-

Yup. That's it. Like, when your character just got drunk...

Bob: Duuude. So wasted. Suprised I was able to walk home.

Also, if you want your charrie to comment on another charrie's status, just Do this. Comment: Bob's Status: John: OMG duuude. Epic.

It's be cool if you cold post links to your charries, AKA, profiles, so that it would be more like you could visit their profile, if they actually had a FB. Alrighty. Canon charries allowed, OC's, and whatever else you got.

Tigeria's profile
Dragon's Profile.
Ruby's profile.
PK Dark's Profile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Facebook for Charries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Seruru One on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Celestion: Just got back from the office. Yeah, you remember the office, that one that takes up twenty six hours of my thirty hour day up on this dusty old rock. Gonna open some scotch, preying Chaos doesn't realize I've taken it.

/An hour or so later/

Chaos and Celestion are no longer friends.
Last edited by The Seruru One on Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Seruru One
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

PK Dark is currently pissed that no one gave her candy. Will be back after she kicks Marluxia's ass.
Tigeria on PK's status, Why would we give you candy, you're pretty much fat as is. JK.
Dragon on PK's status. I'm the fat one, I'm pregnant. D<

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Agatha: I dreamt of bathing in blood and the iron taste was nectar to me.
Christie on Agatha's Status: Being inconspicuous means, being opposite of what you're being.
Agatha in reply: Oh for crying out loud, I didn't hurt anyone.
Christie in reply: That's not point, delete this status before people see it who can do something.

*1 hour later status is deleted*
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowStryker9255 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Azrael: Genesis was being an asshole, so I threw a pole at him... And the retard ducked and then the pole hit Shea. Poor Shea... I hope he'll be okay, 'cause that cracking noise sounded bad...
then our message is clear, my dear
this all ends tonight

ShadowStryker9255
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Titania Emperte: Taking the newbie out on her first mission. Gonna kick some ASS!
Akil Andire on Titania's status: That's nice. Hope you come back all right.
Titania: The hell? What about the kid?
Akil: I'm sure the kid will be fine. Besides, it's you he's after, isn't it?
(Ahriman likes this.)
Titania: Oh fuck me, now he's on here, too?
Ahriman: Gladly. Who do you think let your friend on here in the first place?

(Inspired by an ongoing RP I'm having with BBClock.)

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!