Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tale Boarding School

a part of “Fairy Tale Boarding School”, a fictional universe by Mysterious Fox.

Many students from different fairy tales are taken into a boarding school. Who will be your nemesis, who will be your allies? Will you have friends or will they all be frenemies?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tale Boarding School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

If you have any concerns or questions, put them here or send me a personal message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fairy Tale Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi there friend i'm interested in this :) i will be submitting a charrie hopefully in the next few days
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Nevermind. Lost interest. Hope this goes well for you.
Last edited by Simple_Imperfections on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

I too am interested and have submitted a WIP

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 am

And now it is complete

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:35 am

I am intrested I want in!! Please with cherries on top.
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 am

I would love to join the rp I will post all the details a little later today I hope that's okay
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 am

Okay, great! I can't wait to hear from you all about your characters!!! c:

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:08 pm

This seems like it would be fun, I'll have a character created for you in a bit.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Alright. c:

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm

So I have just finished my other role and I was wondering if you wanted me to make a guy role too?
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Yes! Another guy in the roleplay would be great if you would be willing to do it! c:

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 am

Oh this is so cool looking. I was wondering if this was an open rp or if it was limited to the characters already listed...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysterious Fox on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:20 pm

It's an open roleplay. Those are just the characters that are already playing.

Mysterious Fox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Okay, so I've officially decided to create two characters. The first the daughter of Elsa with Claire Holt or Taylor Momsen as the FC and the second the daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming with Hayden Panettiere as the FC

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!