Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

a part of “Fallout: The Irradiated Tales”, a fictional universe by JimmyTheRat.

The year is 2285, You have heard varying tales of both the Lone Wanderer and of the Courier. None of that is important now, whats important is there is a job offering a lot of caps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: The Irradiated Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Why can't he be an additional character? It's a vast world with loads of them. I had been thinking about a strong bounty hunter with a Jaguar motif as my character and I think he would interact well with the other characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm not gonna argue about that the wastes if filled with varying characters. Alright, I'll allow you to join. On a few conditions. One: Don't expect your character to get paid if the original 6 are alive when this quest line is over. The reason I expect this to keep going after we help out Mr. Daisy. Two: You have to choose skills that none of the original 6 hasn't chosen. The except to this rule is any weapon skill. Three: I want you to be a ghoul. Four: You have to have an interesting character that would help develop the story. Now, I think these are pretty reasonable.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm

@GothBabeAlex Black hates everybody. That's why.

EDIT: It's really difficult not be mean or seem to be a jackass, but my eyes are now bleeding from reading that post. Please fix it.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 am

i won't until you respond.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Wed May 09, 2012 5:14 am

Up date on the perks situation. I'm planning on implimenting the perks. For now we start with 2 perks Weapons handling and one of your choice. Also thank R.T.M.X. for compiling a very useful list that would help us here. For you character Sneaky, You get piercing strike instead of weapon handling. The only reason is your Strength is 10. I'm not gonna give you a useless perk. For now, I'm off to school see yah.

Black Widow / Lady Killer
Cherchez La Femme / Confirmed Bachelor
Friend of the Night / Night Person / Alertness
Demolition Expert
Shotgun Surgeon
Commando / Laser Commander
Living Anatomy / Life Giver
Rad Resistance / Rad Absorption (Ghoul racial)
Hit the Deck / Heave, Ho!
Piercing Strike / Unstoppable Force / Slayer
Robotics Expert / Certified Tech / Computer Whiz
Silent Running
Sniper
Weapon Handling / Grunt
Jury Rigging
Infiltrator
Power Armor Training

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 am

I gave my post a bit of a touch up and added a part involving jimmy's character.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 am

Holo.............I immediately like your character a helluva lot more since that last post. Well, like as a person I don't like him, but as a character I do.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

that's because the first two were him telling them you do these things near me there will be hell to pay but if you play nice i'll play nice treat my character the way yours wants to be treated you know.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

I'm going to make a simple statement...

School sucks.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 am

that's not a statement that's a fact.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Know what else sucks? Time zone differences.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm

That and having three people post exactly at the same time. XD

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 am

true timezone differences suck but so does the fact thatNONE OF YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS MAGICALLY KNOW IT'S Zephen OK.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri May 11, 2012 6:16 am

Sneakyrio wrote:Hey R.T.M.X., Ive been wondering. How the hell did an insubordinate NCR ranger get the nick name "Seven of Diamonds"? You didn't mention it in his bio and I'm curious on how he got it.

Ancient Chinese secret we no tell lol.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 am

I can't make a post right now. On the site with phone. Character limit sucks. No power at home.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Fri May 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I wouldn't say no-one would know it who it is. Its more a perception thing, how he walks and how carries himself. I'll edit this and list who can figure it out. Just saying it takes a perception of 8. So that's at least my character.

Edit: The only ones who could spot our little friend there would be Xander and Black. Thank you that is all.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank you, jimmy. It's mainly those reasons that Jimmy used to explain.

EDIT: I could also have been a complete ass, saying that a default agility does absolutely nothing to help with sneak, and a higher charisma doesn't work when the other person has a charisma of 1. But I doubt Jimmy would like that.

It could have happened, though.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 am

I think it works along the lines that the higher the base stat is, the "easier" for your character to utilize that skill. As for charisma, anybody with a 1 in it is going to have a very difficult time to persuade and be persuaded than to those who have a higher score, such as 10. Charisma of 1 pretty much states that your character hates everybody, and shows it.

Luck, on the other hand, should be played out that the lower the score, the more your character "depends" on skill than actually being lucky.

That's my 2 cents on the topic.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 am

GothBabeAlex wrote:I misread your post, having a charisma of 1 should make you easier to persuade. Just as having a perception of 1 doesn't make it so you notice things better.

The opposite, for the facts being that charisma stat specifically on a peer-to-peer system than the rest of the stats, and you can't normally persuade a misanthrope to do anything. In New Vegas, if your charisma is a 1, you are treated as such.

EDIT: I just realized that I play too many Bethesda games. Elder Scrolls, while a completely different game, does a similar thing... O.o

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat May 12, 2012 1:42 am

I think i'm officially safe from Mel's dog due to the Animal friend perk right?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!