Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

a part of “Fallout: The Irradiated Tales”, a fictional universe by JimmyTheRat.

The year is 2285, You have heard varying tales of both the Lone Wanderer and of the Courier. None of that is important now, whats important is there is a job offering a lot of caps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: The Irradiated Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fallout: The Irradiated Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 am

I've posted a help topic. Hopefully one of the moderators reply to it with some helpful info.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon May 14, 2012 8:40 am

hopefully but probably not
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Are you able to get access to a computer, such as going to a public library?

EDIT: For the fight scene, we should refrain from posting until Sneaky gets into the fight.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 am

No library for miles plus holothewisewolf = 14 yr old with no bike

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 15, 2012 8:04 am

*in a ring announcers voice* Zephen the plague of the Pitt the master of our motorized mayhem vs The wolf of the Pitt both will face off to*gunshot sounds*SHUT UP

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 pm

I heard the magic word deathclaw. If you want it so it shall be... Lol, deathclaws are not fun anytime. Unless your several hundred feet away and you have an anti material rifle handy, with Boone, so you have the spotter perk. Then killing them is a breeze and you could possibly one shot the Alpha Death claw. (Done it, extremely hard. Regular crit, on top of a stealth crit. Even though you don't get anything multiplied for the regular and the steath crit, only added some damage. Still funny as hell to see the deathclaws' head go flying several feet.)

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

Sorry Ive been posting so many paragraphs. Ive just been sort of in a creative zen zone lately and have been pushing out pages of stuff. Anywho, I didn't want to be the one who killed the last guy, so I made one more show up, one you have to take out by long range.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Wed May 16, 2012 5:01 am

@Sneakyrio sounds like a job for the sniper... if he didn't have broken ribs and didn't have an endurance of 1. Its sure is fun as hell to role play as a guy who can't even take a through.

@Holothewisewolf Be prepared for the wrath of Xander, you touched his rifle. Nobody touches his rifle.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 am

I am prepared definitely prepared to kick Xander's ass it will be easy with broken ribs so COME ON WIT IT.Image

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey this is an advertisment for another Fallout game. Yeah, I know it seems kinda weird that I'm doing the dirty work for another GM, but hey its what ever. So Its called Fallout: Neo York, the premise that we all joined up to head to Neo York due to a trader. Now this looks interesting, if your interested they need Female players. The link is roleplay/fallout-neo-york/ If you want to check it out. This ad has been paid by Nuka~Cola, The drink of choice in the wastes.

@Holothewisewolf Xander isn't gonna go out and flip out right now, but he's gonna be fuming for a bit. If Zephen gets hurt, then Xander might 'Accidently' screw up his medicine skills.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 am

that's ok Zephen would've just been like "Hold on hold on wait a minute let me put some pimpin in it." then backhanded Xander LOL

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Is anyone gonna post or what? I don't want this role play to die.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon May 21, 2012 1:07 am

sorry couldn't post was at my grandma's

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!