Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

a part of “Fallout: The Lost Chronicles”, a fictional universe by The Afterman.

The Tornado Alley Wasteland: Just another place to die in this hellhole called America. One struggle to the next, and it never makes struggling any easier.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: The Lost Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Impervious? Blasphemy! D8<
Eugh. I hate hairspray. The most I do to my hair is slick a small dab of holding gel through it after a shower. Which could explain why it isn't so tame but I just hate using products.

You have won this round.
*works on post*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 am

Alright. I am entirely confused. What time is it in the RP, Welcome Home? I thought it'd at least be noon, not close to sundown already just a few posts in as a few others seem to have indicated in their posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Disregard this post.

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri May 13, 2011 6:03 pm

I want to apologize to everyone.
My end of the year testing has been going on and has been consuming my time.
If you guys are still around I just want you to know I haven't given up on this roleplay, I've just had other priorities.
Again, I am so sorry to leave you guys hanging without knowledge of my activities.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

No problem WH, hope it isn't to daunting~

After a post tonight I won't be able to post again until late Sunday. I'm spending the night a few hours away from home doing a breast cancer volunteer relay.
Chair massage all around, woohoo! o_e *collapses*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sat May 14, 2011 2:38 am

It's quite alright WH! Finals are very important so good luck on them. :) Luna and I are still on board of course, we don't mind waiting. ^_^

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat May 14, 2011 7:07 am

It's all good WH, finals are made of stress and sleep deprivation so no worries. Besides, I have the patience of a corpse......it's the best analogy I could come up with at 5 in the morning.........DON'T JUDGE ME!!! *Hides in corner and cries deeply*
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I have submitted a character and am currently awaiting feedback, this rp looks very fun and i would love to get involved if spotss are still available

Kind Regards
Chaos

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 am

Is this still going on?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm also wondering if this is still going on. I spoke to CortezHorse a while ago and we both stopped posting -- it was like we were taking up too much screen time, I suppose. >.>;;;
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Can't say I'm surprised but still, shoot. I liked this RP. </3 Ah well.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Aww, this isn't still going? And me about to join... Well, darn.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!