Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

a part of “Fallout: The Lost Chronicles”, a fictional universe by The Afterman.

The Tornado Alley Wasteland: Just another place to die in this hellhole called America. One struggle to the next, and it never makes struggling any easier.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: The Lost Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

"Fallout: The Lost Chronicles"

Fallout: The Lost Chronicles is obviously a Fallout roleplay. It is set in the Tornado Alley Wasteland, and is packed with action, adventure, and roleplay fun at all turns. There is no set storyline in this roleplay, just each player's own individual plot and their interaction with other characters.

Please, check it out and join in.
Hope you enjoy.
Thank you. :)

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Fallout: The Lost Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Hey this sounds pretty nice. I love the Fallout series(Played all the games except BoS) so count me in!
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon May 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I look forward to your participation, then.
Just know that I'm scouting only the best for this roleplay.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 am

I'll be submitting a character soon, I have an FO OC I'm fond of. The last FO RP I joined dwindled down into the GM using one liners and not feeding the participants enough to work off of.

I'm going to put my faith in Lost Chronicles and hope that won't happen, I love FO.

Hopefully this RP will be long term since I've noticed your other RPs were either downed due to lack of other players or the GM's interest.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Excellent.
I do hope this one works out as well.
And hopefully it gets more interest.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I recently submitted a character. Hopefully it suits your standards -- if not, I fully understand. :)
As a side note, if you have something that you'd like me to change concerning my character, just let me know and I'll fix it right up.

Thanks for the consideration. :)
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

I finished my character's profile, let me know if anything needs to change~

I'll be sure to try and recruit a friend or two in here.

@Strawberry: *glomp* Hello stalker. <3

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Both of your characters are delightful.
Welcome aboard :D

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 pm

@Welcome Home: Ah, thanks so much! Glad to be starting on this RP. :D

@Fammi: *snuggles* Hello Stalkee. <3

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm

*sits on Strawberry's head and chews on her hair* =u=

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 04, 2011 7:48 am

Just submitted a character, ignore the Malcolm pride thing i fixed it in my edit, was up most of the night creating the character and i hope you accept him. If not, then I will be on my way, or if you feel like it, I would welcome some constructive criticism. Thank you for your time.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

I think we have enough characters to start.

I've accepted nearly all characters (only rejected one, the rest of you were great, the other just needs to change his history and he's in).

You can all get started, but try not to post so rapidly no one will be able to keep up.

I'll start it off.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Sounds fantastic. :D
RP's always tend to go a little smoother if everyone gets a chance to post -- keeps things a little slower and if you're gone for two days, you don't drown in all of the new posts. xP

I'll be posting soon. <3

*provides Fammi with a laptop, to distract her from, now, slobber-hair*

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AndrePal on Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 am

As i can tell you have allready started, but i still wonder if i could make a character and somehow make him kind of bump in to you guys?
I also need to know if i may use items and things from FO1 and 2 ?
That would be great!

I dont want to create a character yet, since i dont know how you would react. So please reply to me and let me know :)
Hope i may join :)

AndrePal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sierra-13 on Thu May 05, 2011 3:10 pm

hey if its still possible id like to submit a character, is this still open?

Sierra-13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu May 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Yes of course.
This roleplay is always open.
However, if there is something I disapprove of (bad grammar/character development, etc.) you can be assured there is no place for you here.
I know that sounds rough, but I've had several of my roleplays destroyed simply because people didn't care about their grammar or an interesting character plot.

However, this roleplay is all about your story and how it intertwines with everyone else's. You can start however you want, even if your first post is about arriving into the Tornado Alley Wasteland. Just make it interesting, be detailed, and use your grammatical prowess and it'll all be sweet as a pickle (I know that makes no sense, but it's kinda humorous).

Just try to make it fun for yourself and everyone else involved :)

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

They so totally make sweet pickles!

Just sayin'. :D

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Ginger on Thu May 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Um. Question. I added a character and it got accepted, but it's not registering. Glitch or should I just wait more time?
That's Mr. Ginger to you.

Omega_Ginger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Just submitted my character, hope it gets approved.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Fix'd.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!