Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"We continue to bring up the fact that you overstep your boundaries in controlling the environment and other such things because they need to change."
thats the type of stuff that gets me in the corner of depression... some stuff, just- Eff it I'm done... why bother... <back to da Corner of Depression>
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Done?
As in...no roleplay?
Because now I am unsure of what to do. The doors are closed. Should we pretend they never closed? And then all the interactions between the characters. Should I have someone else create another character to take Enic's place if you no longer want to roleplay?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh no no no not roleplay, Just that "Situation", not roleplay thats all!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Lufia, you just stated in your previous post, "Eff it I'm done..."
I'm sure, unless corrected, that you have also jsut stated you are ultimately dropping the roleplay, even though StrawberryFoxglove, Thadine, and I have brought up helpful suggestions for you to improve your posts.

If you are giving up and are unwilling to even consider taking suggestions, which are basic helpful tips also mentioned in many of the 'Help' forums on the site, then I personally do not see that as a very encouraging invite to assist and help you.

A suggestion right now is that you be serious about the concern, issue, and topic at hand. "<back to da Corner of Depression>" implies, as I've interpreted it, that you are treating it as more of a 'roleplaying' act then a actual problem brought up by other users trying to help. Everyone has gotten criticism; some nice, some not so nice. But either way a good learning habit to evolve is learning from the criticism, other then shutting it out.

-------
(Just to note, this was posted and written during the last two posts before it. So I hadn't seen them yet; I apologize for any confusion.)

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Wynter not to be mean or anything, but I HAVE taken in the advice that you gave me, and I'm not treating the OOC as a RP. Its I'm ACTUALLY GOING THERE, I go there to think and reflect on my own private area, please don't make assumptions. If I were to treat it as a RP act, I'd act different, but I'm being me, a ADD + sensitive person, so lay off of me. Or my stress WILL get me to blow up in everyone's faces, and trust me, thats bad.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Ok, Lufia, DO NOT pull crap like that on me ever again.
I chose to talk to you in a productive and civil matter, and you chose to come back with threats.

Refrain from being rude and mean, and others will refrain from being rude and/or mean. But at this moment I personally do not appreciate the tone you have chosen to use with me and will therefore request you to NOT post replies that are threatening and rude, and to rephrase your words so you are not offending other people also.

And, also, to add on top; please stop using ADD as an excuse. If you took time out to read my previous post, you would note that I have it also, yet I do not choose to run around blaming all my problems on it.

... Thankyou.
O.o

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

(someone MAY have to separate us to keep the peace!)
Wynter, I AM NOT USING ADD AS A EXCUSE . If I were I'd say different and I hold back most of the time, but when someone shortens my fuse I explode, and I'm not threatening, if I were, I'd say worse, I'm not kidding now, BACK. OFF.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Lufia wrote:(someone MAY have to separate us to keep the peace!)
Wynter, I AM NOT USING ADD AS A EXCUSE . If I were I'd say different and I hold back most of the time, but when someone shortens my fuse I explode, and I'm not threatening, if I were, I'd say worse, I'm not kidding now, BACK. OFF.

I am 100% certain that saying, "BACK. OFF." Is a tense used in threatening terminology.

From this point forth I am choosing to ignore all posts from you, Lufia, OOC and IC. I do not appreciate being threatening, having someone talk rudely to me, and having someone consistantly type is caps (which ultimately symbolizes yelling/screaming.)

Until you are able to control your emotions from getting extremely out of hand, while embarassing yourself in the process, I wish to have nothing to do with you what so ever.

Again, as I have kindly chose to approach you in PM about this, but you have ignorantly chosen to ignore me, I strongly request you take out the phrase in your last post concerning my character, Kanji, where you made your character Enic say, "...then why the hell did you close the door?!"
That statement directly involves Kanji and makes it out to seem that she is stupid, even though she is far from it. And also you are the one who chose to take the GM's, in this case Thadine's, duties into your own hands and close the door even though she had not given you verbal or written premission to do so, neither at any point had she indicated she was ready to do so. After you violated that you chose to then subsequently blame my character to the fault while making your character out to seem all God-like with his 'magical sword that can kill ghosts' and his 'mind reading' and 'vampire' abilities.
I do not appreciate having that said IC what so ever because it portrays Kanji's character to be far from what I posted her actions to be made out like. Next time when you decide to control someone else's roleplay, do not blame it on another user's character.
It is rude, ignorant, and says little about you as a 'good sport'.
So in these following minutes I'd expect you to please go onto the roleplay and delete that action where obviously you attempted to pass the blame of your mistakes off onto my character, Kanji.

I have politely, before, refrained from bringing this up infront of everyone else because I did not want to embarass you. But you have visibly chosen to ignore all my requests for you to change the post, and therefore I have to bring it to your attention in a public forum where I know you've been posting.
In advance I thank you for your co-operation, and if you choose to still ignore this post and my requests then I will get in direct contact with the GM, Thadine, and from there she will make a decision on how to handle the situation; since talking with you about it obviously is not working.
From this I will be expecting one reply from you, whatever it may be, before I take action myself on the situation between me and you and add you onto my 'Foe' list.

Thankyou.
Last edited by Wynter on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Are you not paying attention I've already pointed out that he was showing irritation, and he noticed Hana's staring. And I'll change it in a minute so just be patient.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:43 pm

---
Edit: I'm deciding to wait until Thadine returns so she can handle this in a timely matter. I am not wasting my time trying to get the same thing across.

Wynter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Okay, I was doing homework, but I came on to check on things.
All I have to say is...wow.
I must leave in a few moments, people are coming over soon, so I'll sum it up quickly.

Wynter, back away from Lufia before you kill her.
Lufia...it's true. We're trying to help you, but I'm not going to beat around the bush. You need to improve your writing. Obviously you do not understand that your character has to be realistic. I made Saiyu be overly emotional, the more emotions, the more real the people seem. Not only that, but I can tell that you also don't understand how you are almost...making people's characters appear different from what they really are.
You have realized your mistakes, correct? I will list them now.
-All powerful character (needs to be realistic)
-Portraying people's characters in different ways than they are (Making Kanji appear like a ghost whose actions have no meaning)
-Overall writing skill (Punctuation, conventions, spelling, description, etc.)
-Not taking over my duties (No big events without my permission)

But I can tell you have realized your mistakes, have you not? Are you willing to fix them? I can assume yes! If you are willing to fix this, I will gladly have you continue roleplaying. You may edit your last paragraph.
Now, maybe it will make more sense to you if I put it this way. This is Mystery/horror. Mystery...I'm the GM, and I have everything planned out so far. I will trigger the clues and messages in the roleplay so it can remain a mystery for the roleplayers! It will be much more enjoyable if we can keep the end a secret, and not having characters picking up random notes with clues that I haven"t planned.

Thanks for understanding. =)
I will gladly let you continue! Just remember those things, and this OOC forum won't be so...erm, like this.

Wynter- All I have to say...
Just try to be a bit more reasonable with Lufia. I'm sure she isn't /trying/ to be a bother. I can tell you are trying to be polite. xD
Thank you for letting me handle this, goodness, I never thought a GM would be handling drama in OOC. 0.o
But apparently so. Anyways, I don't blame you for getting defensive over Kanji. I get defensive over my characters as well. Thanks for stopping the argument before it got all...capitals everywhere. xD

But I have to go. Sorry, that was short, didn't explain much.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

First, last time I checked I'm a Guy
And I'll work on my last post

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

This is going to be fun.. ;3 Ghosties <3

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 pm

YAY MEGAN. =)
LOVE YOUR SIGGY.

Oh...umm...sorry Lufia. I always assumed that you were female. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank's! I got it on PhotoBucket.

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Holy Jeebus, what did I miss?

Anyway, sorry it took me so long to post. I got kinda busy (and no will to post >.<) Also, I've been watching some let's play Fatal Frame videos on youtube. I never played the first one, but I played Fatal Frame two. SO I'm kinda getting caught up on how to play young Kirie and what not.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

LOL randum post?

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello WorldSorry for the spam, but this is nessesary.

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorry for spamming, I need my 10 posts to PM

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I like Pi ... 3.14 AHAHA

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!