Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Until mah writers block is gone, Enic is just quietly following, is that okay?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Sure. But just try your best to come in when you can. =)
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 pm

ok

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Whoop Whoop! :-)
Haha, Kaylee is now in the roleplay. And she got to break (part) of a window. xD

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

YES!
Thank you for posting as Hana!!!
Ready for two thing?

1. Top part of map.
2. KIRIE COMES IN!!! I've been waiting to play her forever.

Now listen carefully. Our characters are going to be able to get her away from them right now. But it's only because she doesn't have the cover of the demons with her. Usually, she's really powerful.
So now, in a few moments, I present to you, the top floor of the house, an improved map, and Kirie.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 pm

No problem! I've been swamped with some homework -- finals time blows. Dx<

YAAAAY~! I'm excited to see Kirie -- she freaked me out in the games, no doubt. Will we meet her in the Rope Hallway? If so, Hana will explode -- just throwin' that out there. It'll be like her entire reality has crumbled into a writhing mass of confused newborns. It would be fantastic! :D
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm

XD
Funny you also mention that she hates mirrors. I'm making Kirie come out of the mirror. Oh yes...
Anyways, just finished up the map now. Putting where Chitose and Masumi are....

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

NUUUUUU~! ((Hana's psyche breaks and she falls into a coma x_X))

This'll be exciting. I love it.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 am

lol i clicked activity, and a wall of text comes up into mah face! XD
*eye twitches* <reaches through TV and kills jerk playing as Francis>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:19 am

FINALLY my Writers Block is gone! Thanks to Final Fantasy IV! And some music.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey Lufia. Your posts are improving. But I was wondering, just for fun...
There are three stages of the rope curse. The wrists, ankles, and neck. I was wondering if Kirie could grab your character's wrists, and have the first part of the rope curse begin. Your character wouldn't die, but he would have the feeling of being pulled apart for a brief moment, imagining Kirie's pain of her limbs being torn off by the power of the ceremonial ropes, before returning to the real world. Then Kirie would be gone. Is that alright?
Oh, and Kirie isn't saying 'Get out'. That's what Saiyu is thinking, she just wants to get the hell out of the room.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:28 pm

I understand that huge walls'o'text can be hard to get through sometimes, but I'd like to clarify that Hana wasn't choking or being strangled. When she had grabbed the rope hanging from the ceiling, before Kirie appeared in the mirror (Which is where your character came through the door), she simply had the feeling of being suffocated. This was meant to act as an experience for Hana, something that Kirie may have felt. I see the Rope Hallway as an introduction to the Strangling Ritual -- especially because Kirie made her first appearance in the Rope Hallway.

Your character wouldn't have seen Hana freaking out simply because she had stopped freaking out by the time you walked into the hallway.

Anyways. I'll be making a post shortly.
I would like to ask, Thadine, if Kirie is meant to be untouchable much like she was in the game. I know you weren't able to hurt her with the Camera Obscura until the final scene in Fatal Frame, so I was wondering if this is similar?

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Ah, untouchable. That annoyed me in the game. You know how much it freaked me out when I was in the Shrine after fighting Junsei Takamine? xD
I've altered her a bit. Kirie can't be harmed when her demons are surrounding her. Right now, the malice isn't attached to her. That's why she defended herself when Saiyu's flashlight accidentally shone on her. Later in the roleplay though, I'll make Kirie be able to be harmed by cameras, lights, etc. even with the malice attached to her. It will be near the end though, of course.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Sorry StrawberryFoxglove, the words got mixed up because I read it a little too fast and it looks like she was thats all. And Thadine. It won't bother me much if Kirie did that. (posting this from my basement due to Tornado touching down 15 mins away and I'M SCAWERED!!)

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 am

So, I'm not sure what to do with young Kirie. Any suggestions??

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm

@RainbowCorridor Why dont you make a post on young Kiries thoughts of what just happened. It would be nice to hear her opinion :)

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 pm

wow posting's slowed down... I'm waiting for Thadine to respond...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Okay! Thoughts expressed!

I wonder, could Young Kirie lead them o the Camera Obscura? (It's called that right?) Or are they not going to use it in this?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Thadine has set up ghosts to be injured with flashlights and normal cameras... Personally, having the camera obscura at this point seems a little redundant... That's just me though. >.>;;;

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Good point...

But I wanna be usefuls!!! D':

Can I...point thme...to...the...erm...mirror shard? You gotta find four right? Or are we not following the game?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!