Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Wooble Wobble...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Its 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820. (54 numbers of Pi. xD Off of memory!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 pm

what I miss??
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Not much -- only two or three posts since your last. We do have a few new characters, however, and greetings to you all! :D

Speaking of which, Lufia, we are still waiting for you to edit your post -- you said you would the other day and you have not yet. I was postponing my post until you edited yours, so Hana can respond to your character.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Yeah...I'm kind of waiting for Lufia to fix it a bit.
xD
Hmm...listening to Lady Sovereign right now.

"See your first priorities are discussing me in Maccy D's at about half three,
While you're munching on your quarter-pounder with cheese,
Chatting about me and my abilities,
Like S-O-V you're Shit, S-O-V can't spit, S-O-V just quit,
Blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah in one ear and it comes straight out the other
Repeating yourself like you got a stutter with all you mutter like reh reh reh reh rah"

I'll post soon. Haha.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Alright, posting in a moment...=)

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 pm

EDIT: I followed your lead, Thadine, and replied as if Lufia had fixed his post. :)
Last edited by StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Exactly. Ignoring the note entirely, if Lufia doesn't mind. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Okay.
I will post again, but first off...ahem.
I am editing that map I gave you all earlier.
Making sure you know which spots are underground, outside, etc.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Okay, listen carefully.
I made this map pretty...um...complicated.
Now, I have a legend on there though.
Those red spots? They're doors.
Now, you are probably wondering...why is it rainbow?
I made sure that you all now what places are outside, have water near them, and what places the ghosts reside in/wander around! Example...number 25 (Narukami Shrine) has no color! It's the original brown color. Therefore, it's a safespot for humans! This is just the first floor and a bit of the lower floor, I'll add the second floor later.
Now, another example. And some explaining...The Cherry Atrium, number 15, has a few colors. Green, purple, and red. That means, it's outside. It also means that Akane, and Sae will often wander around there. Multiple colors means multiple ghosts reside there, and/or multiple meanings.
Now, that hidden passage area? Yeah, the doors are blue. Which means that our characters can't use or see the doors. Yet. But in there is an important piece which I will reveal later...

Here!
http://i54.tinypic.com/24wdguu.png

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh, wow. That helps so much, Thadine. :-)
Lol.

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Really? Didn't make you any more confused?
xD
Alright, good.
Now, that's just the general area of where the ghosts go. That doesn't mean that you can't go anywhere else. That's just the main areas.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

The map is awesome! :D Thank you so much, Thadine, you rock! XD
The map makes everything easier -- even with multiple colors and stuff. It's been a while since I've played the game and, even while playing, I pretty much forgot where I was while I was playing. XD

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:29 pm

xD
Thank you. =]
Yeah, I just turned on my game, and went around randomly. If you wander around too long, ghosts attack you. So I went to see where Blinded attacked me, where Kirie usually was, etc.
Anyways, I'll post again right now! We can't go too far though...not sure if Lufia still wants to continue, but we should wait for him anyways.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

I agree and, as such, I probably will not make another post until Lufia posts, says he is no longer interested in the roleplay, or more than a few days go by. I'm used to waiting four days to a week for a reply, as some schedules can do that.

Maybe you could message him, Thadine, as he was obviously online and offered a post in the OOC (asking what he missed), but he didn't correct his post or acknowledge any of us... I wouldn't have a problem messaging him myself, but with what has gone on in the OOC, I think it would be better if we left that to you, Thadine, as you are the GM. :)

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 am

Hm, I did not realize that he had been online. I suppose I will message him, but later. Probably tomorrow morning, because that's when I'm not busy with homework and such.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks alot for the map it really helps alot! I just hope i can enlarge it without screwing up the pixels. Also you said its okay for ghosts to leave their normal zone. Ayoko might sometimes do that because in my first post i said she was going to get involved and watch the humans. I jope thats alright! But great map!

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you. =)
Anyways, here is my plan today.
1. Make new character (A male ghost, since there are no dudes yet)
2. Post (I will go far enough to have Saiyu go into the rope hallway, maybe see Kirie. But until Lufia messages me back, I won't go further)
3. Make the upper level of the map.

I will do this all today. I'm starting on my male ghost right away...
(EDIT)
OH MY GOSH.
I'm playing as a new female, and male ghost. I found the perfect female ghost for me to play as well.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

What I miss... AGAIN?

Stupid suspension.... And parents "EMP"in mah Alienware...

but... I'M BAAAACK~

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Hmmm lets get to work on 2 posts... Fixing one and getting another one up... <think think think think think think think> Oh no... not again.... NOOOOO STUPID WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!