Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freebie Sigs [CLOSED]

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Freebie Sigs [Taking Requests]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I hate double posting, but whatever.
I was so excited to try out what UnderINK suggested, that I went ahead and finished Lady Ethereal's second request. X3
This is just like college all over again, what with being all excited to try out the newest thing we learned on our latest assignment. XD

Here's your request, Lady Ethereal.
I hope you like it as much as the last. :D

Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/Request-LadyEthereal-2.png[/img]

I love it. I'm so proud of myself. XD
Thanks for the request! <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

You like requests? Well, here's one that just popped into my head as possibly being a really good siggie. :)

More melancholy colors, but this time with more autumn tones. And a rose picture with the text (or something like it): "Love is a rose... beautiful, but it hurts to touch..."

Yeah, you can do something similar for the text. I just made that up now, so feel free to tweek it.

I'll give you more requests if you like them!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Oh my its perfect for me! Thank you very much! If you keep this up, I will constantly bother you^^.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Mythhhh~! I have another request! c:
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 pm

@ Music
Nice, I'll try that one out.

@ Lady Ethereal
You're welcome! You can bother me anytime. :D

@ Kaoru Chan
Ja? Is it Code Geass related? :D

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Yesh. It is! XD

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

@ Kaoru Chan
Bwahahaha. I must be psychic. >:D
Just lemme know what you'd like, and I'll get right on it. :]

@ Music
I gave it a go, and it came out beautifully, if I do say so myself.
I might revisit it soon, to tweak the text a little. I was tempted to put some song lyrics on it, but I wasn't sure which song would go best. I'll have to go though my playlist. XD

Code:
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/REQUEST-Music-LovelyRose.png[/img]

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes, yes you are. ;)

But... Hmmm. I'm having my doubts now. :/

But if you can, a warm background, with a kiss between Lulu and Suzaku, and it saying, "It's nothing more than a Friendly Goodbye kiss."??

Orrr.... Suzaku and Gino, with a dark background, and it saying "Friends....?"

Whatever your comfortable with. ;)

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh my. These last few sigs that you have put are just beautiful. So..they made me want to make another request. :)

So, I was wondering if you could do one for me with like..flowers and/or leaves in the rain. Kind of like this if you can find anything like it. And then with with the text: When we're gone,there'll be no tears to cry...only memories of our lives.

I hope that text isn't to long, I wasn't sure. ><

Anyway, once again, these are so lovely, I couldn't help myself. :)
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

OH WOW.

Now I have to decide: do I wanna keep my old Music siggy, or use the new one? I'm gonna use the new one, just 'cause I love it so much! :D

Thank you! You just keep getting better.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm

@ Kaoru Chan
Doubts? Doubts?!
Are... are you saying you don't think I can do it? D:
Don't make me cry, darling. ;-;

I have the perfect render in my render library for the Suzaku and Gino one. :D
But I will try to find one of Lulu and Suzaku kissin' for you. Yaoi! :o

If I happen to find a Suzaku/Lulu render, I might do both for you. ;]

@ xnightxelfx
Thanks! :D
I'll see what I can do. :]

@ Music
<3!!!!

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderINK on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Just wanted to lay it on you, Myth, that you did a MUUUUUUUCH better job with Lady Ethereal's last request. Wonderful! I'm glad to see you utilize more of those techniques. In fact, now my only qualm with it is your text blending. We're down to one! Your work instantly jumped from a C to a B+ with a lot more room to grow. Impressive. That's the glimmer of potential I was looking to see. :)

If you need any other pointers, tips, or want to have a one-on-one Photoshop tutorial help session, let me know. I'll be scanning your thread frequently otherwise to throw in any more suggestions I may have. If you're struggling still with text in a few submissions (I hope you saved the PSD file for Ethereal's because I have a feeling when you nail text blending you're going to want to redo the text on it) then I'll more actively offer to at least help out with that. I know a few cool text techniques you might love. :)
•civilization begins with order, grows with liberty and dies with chaos

My Roleplays
Without Absolution- a civilization on the brink of destruction

UnderINK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 am

First, I'd like to say this was a fantastic idea for you to give people free signatures. The public can always utilize what you give them.

Second, I wanted to ask for a signature. I just have text in mind and a picture, so I suppose you can do what you want with the background. I'd like the top left corner to say 'Humans want what they can't have. I want for nothing", and "Pantalimon" should be in the bottom right corner. The picture should be one of the following (I'm not 100 percent set on any one of them):

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt26 ... helake.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p115 ... f_lake.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308 ... zciyd2.jpg

I suppose none of those has to be the one, if you can find something that sends the same kind of visual message then that would work as well.

Thank you, dear~
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderINK on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

I thought the name was Pantalaimon, from His Dark Materials? Huh. Anyway, I'd suggest the first image as being the most interesting to work with. I would like to see Myth's interpretation of how that should be done. I have a few ideas myself.

UnderINK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm

My name has always been spelled this way, though the original idea came from that series. I was very young when I began using this username, so I misspelled it and it stuck.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

@ UnderINK
Thank you. :o
You've made my day. <3

@ Pantalimon
I'm totally going to have fun with the first picture. I agree with UnderINK, it's quite interesting.

@ Kaoru Chan
Here's your request. I couldn't find a Suzaku/Lulu render, so I made the second.
I did, however; find some Xing Ke renders, which made my night. I <3 him, he's my fave Code Geass character. X]
Totally need to make a signature featuring him. :D

Code:
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/REQUEST-KaoruChan-2.png[/img]

Hope you like it! :D

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 pm

*worships Myth* Thank you almighty one! ;)

And another REQUEST. Probably a little more tricky, for myspace. That is if you are up to the challenge! XD

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 pm

@ Kaoru Chan
Oh my! Yes, worship me my lovely subjects! -cackles gleefully-

Puh-lease. You know I'm up for any challenge. :D
Just lemme know what you'd like.
I'd also appreciate it if you could let me know if there are any size restrictions that Myspace might employ.
Something like a limit to size, as in a maximum width and height. And most likely a limit to how big the file is, for example: less than 25 kbs.
If I have that information before I begin, I don't have to worry about giving you something that they won't let you use. :]
Nor will I have to go back and resize the graphic, which will make me a happy camper. Because resizing is a bitch. >:o

As well, it might be a short while before I get to it. I like to do requests in the order they were asked/posted, so there are two others I need to finish before I do this one.

@ xnightxelfx
I could not find any good flower renders. I did, however; find this image. I know it's not what you asked for, but it does suit the text you wanted. Is it okay if I use that image, instead? If not, I'll have another look.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh yes. Actually, I rather like that. ^^ By all means, you're the expert. :D

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm

D'aww. :D
I hardly consider myself an expert, but thanks. That made my day.

Here we are!
I hope you like it. :]

Code:
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/REQUEST-xnightxelfx-2.png[/img]

<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!