Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freebie Sigs [CLOSED]

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Freebie Sigs [CLOSED]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I've decided that I need some practice with my sig making skills!
So, I've decided to make this little thread where I can post freebie sigs I've made, as well as take requests for sigs.
Here are some I've made recently, feel free to use them!

Here's the code~
Code: Select all
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/DeathTheKidSig.jpg[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/SIG-WIP.jpg[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/DGraymanSIG-Textless.png[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/CronosTriggerSIG-Textless.png[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/CodeGeassSIG-Textless.jpg[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/Bomb-OmbSIG-Text1.png[/img]

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/Bomb-OmbSIG-Textless.jpg[/img]

If you want text put on any of the above, just let me know what you want, and specify any colour preferences.
If you want to request, please do so. Just know that I do these in my free time, which is after work, and weekends. If you don't see yours soon, please be understanding. I will try to get these done fairly quickly, but I will only take as many request as I feel I can finish, and if I don't think I can give you what you want, I won't take your request.

On a side note, critique and criticism ( the good kind ;] ) are much appreciated. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Freebie Sigs [Taking Requests]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lucifer1101 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 am

Hi there Myth, i would like to ask for a sig..

i would like an image of an angel with large bright wings against a dark background, and i would like lucifer1101 text in the top right

The angel is Lucifer but he is seen as an ageless being, i do not want him shown as evil but more as the lightbringer, so some fire is ok..

Thankyou for doing this it is greatly appreciated
I am the Soul God, born of the souls of an alliance of gods, i am destined to save this world from impending disasters and rule the realms of the gods, i am a blend of light and dark and i will accomplish my mission

~ I am Lucifer1101 ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lucifer1101
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm

I gave it a shot. Not sure if it's what you're looking for, let me know what you think.

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/SigForLucWIP.png[/img]

Just put the code in your sig, and viola~ :]

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lucifer1101 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Thats amazing, you sure do have some talent..

Thankyou very much, it is very much appreciated.

lucifer1101
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Thank you. :3

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. :D

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandonP on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 pm

All I can say is you have clearly mastered image-editing!

BrandonP
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Thank you!
I have a two year course in Graphic Design under my belt, so that helps. :P
So does experimenting and practice. :3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am

I was wondering . . . I saw your artwork and I think it's fantastic, so I hope you'll do one for me. I have a girl character I'd love to see as my sig. She's half-angel half-demon, so I'm kind of looking for a well-built woman with black feathered wings. She has chocolate brown hair with blond streaks about waist-length and amethyst-colored eyes. There's also a character always haunting her, so if you could show his face (think Adrian from Little Nicky) in the background, that would be fantastic. As for the color for the rest of the background, different shades of red and Lady Crimson in the top right corner.

Thanks a bunch!

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Nice sigs. I really enjoy your use of color, not everyone gets the backgrounds so saturated. I love that.
Not to mention the seamless incorporation of the characters, a graphics design course seems to really be beneficial for digital art.
But, I've had sigs made for me in the past and I was curious if I could have one made?
I would really enjoy something scifi since that is my primary genre of play here on the site, just no Battlestar Galatica or Stargate, and retro scifi would be even cooler.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

@ Lady Crimson
I will try to whip something up that fits your characters description. I am limited to what I can find though, so please bear in mind that it might not be exactly what you were looking for. ^.^;;;

@ nfi
Thank you very much! I do so love colour, it is so much fun to play around with. I like to believe I have a fairly good grasp on colour theory, lol. <3
I can most definitely make you a sci-fi themed sig! I will look through my little storage folder of renders to see if I have something suitable, and if not, I shall have a look around the web. <3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Alrighty. I'm glad you're giving it a shot and will be happy with whatever you give me. ^_^

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 pm

@ Lady Crimson
Here we are! It's not exactly what you wanted, but I believe the end product still has the general idea you were asking for. I ended up opting for creepy red eyes in the background instead of the male characters face, as I couldn't find a render that matched what you were looking for. I also decided against a red background as it would clash with the red eyes. Besides, a monotone background would be boring. I think this works just as well, so I hope you like it.

Here's the code. Just copy-paste it in your sig. :3
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/LadyCrimsonSig-REQUEST.jpg[/img]

@ nfi
I tried my best on a sci-fi themed sig. Most of the renders I found were of Galatica or Stargate, so I ended up making do with some Eve Online renders.
I hope it's okay! :/ Since you didn't specify if you wanted text, I left it blank. If you'd like text on it, just let me know and I'll add it in. :3

Here's the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/REQUEST-nfi2616.jpg[/img]

~<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Actually I do like the EVE graphics and I really enjoy the warp jump or the worm hole.
I'm sorry I forgot to say I wanted text, thats my fault. I would enjoy text on the sig yes. Something like "The best way to predict the future is invent it." and maybe my user name. Either one of those is fine. Artists discretion where to place it though, since I'm not terribly sure where the text would fit, I learned a long time ago that sigs were not my thing.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Oh, wow. I love all of these. So colorful and nice.

So anyway. Since I have just fallen in love with your work, I was wondering if you could make me a signature as well. I really like what you did with Lucifer's, especially with the explosion in the background.

I would like to somehow incorporate a musical symbol of some sort. Ya know, a treble clef or a musical instrument. In case you opt for the second one, a stringed instrument, violin or guitar or double bass or harp, would be preferred. Use your imagination.

Text: 'Music'. Somewhere out of the way, preferably.

I'm not picky. But this is such a cool idea!

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:45 pm

@ nfi
Here you go! :D

And the code~
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/MythicalKitsune/REQUEST-nfi2616-2.jpg[/img]

@ Music
Thanks! Wow, I didn't think people would fall in love with my sig work. o.o;
Of course I can make you a sig! I will see what I can do for a music themed one.
It might take a while, as I'm having a hard time finding a good render of a musical symbol, or an instrument. I mostly see people, or anime and game characters. I haven't found a lot of renders of objects, but I will keep searching. I might end up just making my own render, though.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Okay, that's cool. After all, I can wait. I like my siggy right now, too. ^_^

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Cool. Great sig. I've thought of attempting a scifi one before for myself, it never worked :(
Thanks again. :)

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 pm

I was wondering if you'd do a banner for me. With this Image http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt207/FSRKO/Randy_Orton_cutout_by_dipset51.png or this one http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/MRDJ1PICS/Randy_Orton_Render_By_PSDD-Dipset15.png I'm not picky and you could surprise me. With either one a background that's kind of dark and mysterious. With the words. "The Apex Predator is the Viper".
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 pm

vb ujvb yhfrc xrhdo;vcrydv ikjhv
Last edited by Draruto on Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 pm

@ nfi
You're welcome. :]

@ Citizen Princess
I'll see what I can do.

@ Draruto
There isn't much I can do with those.
They are .jpeg images, and for sigs, .png images work much better, as the background is actually transparent, not white.
With a .jpeg image, I would have to remove the white background before I could make a sig using it. And frankly, that is a total waste of time, not to mention I'd quit half way through because it is just so darn frustrating. If you'd like I can find a suitable render to make you a sig? Just give me a general idea of what you want. Although, to be frank... I don't know why you want me to make you one, when you already have two of my freebies in your sig. One of which, btw; is cut off because you've already exceeded the maximum dimensions allowed for signatures.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!