Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fresh Meat..

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Fresh Meat..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Thoron on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Hello all, name is Travis. Just wanted to let everybody know that I am new here. I have quite a bit of role-playing experience through past forums and video games. I am an avid gamer that focuses mainly on RPG-styled titles. I am also a multi-sport athlete for my Highschool. Without further ado... hello!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Thoron
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fresh Meat..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Greetings mate and welcome to the twilight zone. beware the Fishy Sticks
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:03 am

*waves* welcome i hope you like it cause i know i do! here have a lolly pop!*tosses him a lolly pop*

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:04 am

Your title is deceptive. I came by hoping for some meat.
Oh well, I'll just go chase some rabbits or something. :3

Anywho, welcome to our humble abode. Make yourself at home and have a look at the rp's.
Also, swing by the chat when you get the chance, there's tons of "unique" people on there for you to meet.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:23 am

Welcome, Travis! What sports do you play?

I see you haven't posted yet. My favourite way of using this forum is jumping in and exploring every thread! But if you're a bit overwhelmed (understandable), here's where I suggest you start:

Read First

Quick Guide

Etiquette

Got an OOC Pic?

OOC Fun and Games!

RP Academy!

Since you said you're acquainted with other forums, you'll probably be fine.

Enjoy your stay, and welcome!
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:40 am

Hi Travis!

I think if I had two children, both boys, I'd name them Jack and Travis. Jack because it's a cool-ass name. Travis after the main character from the Wii game No More Heroes. (Everyone MUST play this game. It's teh awesome!)

But yeah, when I saw your name, that game is the first thing I thought of. So I love you already!

Welcome to the site! Everyone has already filled you in on links and such, so I hope you'll take a look at them. If there is ever anything you need help with, I'm only a PM away. I'll be happy to help! :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:40 am

Meat! Brains! Barhah!

Welcome to the forums, mate.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 am

ELLO ELLO ELLO!! I to like myth came in the hopes of fresh little newblet meat...but I have been disppointed. :D Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it here!!

*tosses Myth a piece of the last newblet*
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm

ImageImage
Welcome to the site! Rock on for checking us out ^^. We are always glad to have new members. Click on the rules to check out our rules before posting. If you are new to roleplaying, check out the Guide to RPG! Okay, you don't really have an option v.v; You actually have to read both of them. Anyways, don't mind the dead bunny doll. It's cute, enjoy it.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!