Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Fruit Basket

A Fruit Basket

a part of “A Fruit Basket”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

When three unlikely girls find themselves living with three of the most popular highschool guys, their worlds are turned upsidedown. Secrets are formed and lives are changed, but this newfound world doesn't come without its consiquences.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Fruit Basket”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Fruit Basket

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Fruit Basket"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Fruit Basket

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 pm

sounds cool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

**Still needs one male role!**

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm

i know! i've been busting my butt trying to find sombody for the role but everybody's been offline for like a week! (yes, i know i'm impatient)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

lols yes, I know! and all the guys I know wouldn't be interested in something like this xD well, other than Cross (<3 thanks, friend!)

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

If Cross hadn't made a character yet I probably would have started harassing him, begging him to join

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 am

LOL.
jeesh im wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing....... (but yeah im kind of an anime freak. *cough no life cough*) ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am

;D
I'm a complete fangirl when it comes to Fruits Basket! <3 <3 <3 <3
and OMG Hiroshi is SO CUTE in his zodiac form!!!!! <3<3 <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Cross: lols, it's ok. I have no life either

Horseygirl: I died a little inside at the end of the show xD but it's ok now hehe

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm

-whooshes in- Another male role?

If there's still that role open, I'd love to join. Fantastic characters so far. I'll cook 'em up by the end of the day, if that's alright with you guys'.

Also, does it matter which animal I pick?
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:00 pm

YES PLEASE JOIN xD

Well, I did write on the "Characters" section what I wanted for the animals, but since you're willing to fill the role, I don't mind what you choose. Rat is what I had for that section, but choose anything else other than Tiger and Dog.

:DDDDD THANK YOU

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 pm

@horseygirl- thanks ^^
i changed his human form picture too. his looks matches his personality better.

@stella- haha. but i bet im more of a no life than you. ;P

@yonbibuns- i believe stella wanted him to be a rat.
if you read the introduction. I guess you can ask her if you want a different zodiac.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 pm

told you I'd find somebody for the guy role! I I found Yonbibuns and begged him to join.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 pm

I added onto Aimee's personality, and a tiny bit onto her history

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:07 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm soooo excited to starttt :DDDD

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

meeee tooooo!!!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

EHHHH I wish he'd get the character uppppp. I wana starttttttt

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm

same here. ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

i've been checking for his character every five minutes. =P

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm

yeah, lols, I know what you mean.

I'm dying of boredom D: Nobody has replied to any of the roleplays I have T-T

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!