Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted: A Remake

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 pm

*GM steals the baked goods and yarn and runs* THE HYDRALISK LIES, IT HAS NO WARES FOR US!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 pm

-Sad hydralisk noises!- But! But! But! I worked so hard on those! And I'm cute and cuddle worthy! See?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Die foul Zerg.

ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Heyoo~

So, assuming that it is still okay to add the role, could I request the addition of The Hermit?
My FC would be Kuzuryu Kyouma from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku

Hmmm... For his ability... I was thinking that he's good with electronics? Like, he's good at programming, reprogramming and hacking and the likes?
Last edited by Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Sounds good to me Sigma ^_^

I have to say I'm a little sad we've lost Ruko XD
But I look forward to seeing your new character all the same. Go for it.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Woot~ Well, it's nice to see some familiar characters out there at least! XD But yeah, I wont be playing the wonderfully loud, excited, androphobic Ruko this time around. In fact, the kind of character I have planned right now is somewhat of an opposite, I guess you could say! Nonetheless, I'm excited to get back into the groove~

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:32 pm

I dun wanna die! -more sad hydralisk noises-

And I am proud to sa that I have the distinct feeling that the devil and the high priestess are going to hate eachother! And it will be glorious! XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Already thinking that far ahead, eh Kyuu? XD Planning on getting anyone to try some, cough, tea? Cough cough.

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:47 pm

I say we settle this on the field of battle! Starcraft II away!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:57 pm

And we're already back to the nerd talk that I'll never keep up with, yaaaay. <_<

Sounds good Sigma, I'll add you to the front page, ^^.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Things that happen all the time to me:
>looks at new character sheet
>gets stuck on character's name
>looks back at old character's name
>Ruko Justitia
>blinks three times
>makes new character's name Rook Justitia
>nods with pleased expression

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Maybe~ -throws the tea kettle over shoulder- I mean we can try and be firends! Right? Share some cake, maybe chat and try not to ring is blood eyed neck. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:29 pm

You shall have to add me on Bnet so we can undertake the war of the Xenos, Kyu.

Rook Justitia? Why am I now having trouble viewing your character, regardless of how they end up, being a genderswap of Ruko? *facepalm*

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:31 pm

I have to get it back on my computer first! I just changed the harddrive in my laptop!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 pm

I dont blame you for thinking that Fabricator XD Although, canonically at least, my idea is that they are either A) Siblings or B) The same person from alternate dimensions(So more or less genderbend. But this idea is cuz Ruko existed in this sort of similar story so yeah. Alternate dimension. XD)

Might go with siblings to be simpler, but just some food for thought XD

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 am

So on the one hand they're related to Ruko or on the other everything in the earlier RP happened then poof everyone's characters transformed into the new characters. XD

Either way I'm really looking forward for this to begin ^_^

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:07 pm

IGNORE THIS POST PLEASE

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm somewhat sad that I missed your reply now... I'm curious what it said xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:55 pm

SHHHHH. Dont worry about it~ It isnt important XD

EDIT:

AHHH THE NEW EPISODE OF MIKAGURA GAKUENImage
AHHH HIMI IS PERFECT
YUTO IS PERFECT
ERUNA IS PERFECT
SHIGURE IS PERFECT
SEISA IS PERFECT
KYOMA IS PERFECT
THEY ARE ALL PERFECT

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:11 pm

I had some time to work on a character before I anticipated, so I finished him! I hope you like him!

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!