Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted: A Remake

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:18 pm

He certainly looks interesting. Nice to see we've got a rather diverse class already. Though it does seem to be a rather extroverted class with a couple of introverts, mind saying that so far it's a little evenly split.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi, sorry for not getting anything up yet!

I've been drowning in a sea of schoolwork. Ugh. Not only do I have to go to work some nights, but I have a 7 page essay due as well as a 15 page lab and a unit test on the following Monday. I'll have something up soon, I promise!
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 pm

-Irritated Hydra noises-

I am going to blow a gasket if the picture on Hakon doesn't show up for me soon. Queen knows I hate that so much. DX

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:20 pm

You're not the only one, Kyuu XD I hate when the picture pulls a no show. That being said, it looks like it appeared for me, so I dunno.

But in any case Rook Justitia is more or less done. I mean, the Bio did say that it isn't needed... I will fill it out when possible (probably tomorrow or day after) but today was my deadline so I just got everything everything else done so you could pretty much have the idea of what kind of person Rook will be. So yeeaaah.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:23 pm

If you're meaning his icon picture try clearing your browser cache and cookies. It has uploaded and is visible but if you've seen it without the picture then uploaded the picture it won't update properly. One of the many issues that occur.

Also "How'd you want your Zerg, original, or extra crispy?"

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Sigma, I laughed when I read Rook's page and saw that he likes "Natural White Milk." It reminded me of an episode of an anime I watch where a character likes strawberry milk. Thank you for providing me with a before bed chuckle.

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:00 pm

No problem Lyx~ I'm here every other day with more jokes to tell! *random background applause and cheering*

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 am

The picture thing isn't a problem with roleplaygateway, so you could not refer to it as "one of the many issues", :P. And it's not like pressing Ctrl+F5 is that much of a damn hassle, XD.

I'm sick today so I'll be slowly making my way through finished profiles, ^^. Hopefully we'll start before the weekend, or sometime during.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm super sorry I haven't finished my CS yet! { EDIT: } The edit button won't show up on my laptop, and I have no other how to get onto to editing it the edit button is back!! Also, I have question about the plot. Could I ask what they do at the school?

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Oh noes! Get better soon Gentlemiss!! I'll get to doing my character's bio as soon as I finish up my procrastinating and such XD ^^"

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:41 pm

But...but I thought I was going to be the Devil again, Gentle... D:
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:46 pm

-unburrows to look around-

Is it safe to come out? No threat of roasting? Anyway, I just need to get some things written out and I'm ready anytime to start this thing. X3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 pm

I think you took too long to submit a character for that Abbaddon, since it's been about 4 days. So you may need to revise your submission and go for a different Tarot. That and you didn't reserve it in the OOC like most of the others did if you'd be delayed in submitting it.

But for the most part the Tarot's only effect your character if you build that into the character.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:46 am

What's free, then? Based on what I saw, they're all taken.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:48 am

Guess I'm out. Hope you guys have a good time with the rp! =)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:57 pm

So I am still sick, yay, D: But at least I'm now on the computer so I'll actually be looking at CS's today, ^^. And hopefully figuring out why Tristen refuses to work, *glares at Tris*.

Abbaddon and Lostsoulsbleed, I'm sorry but all spots have been filled and we already have more than enough characters. x.x If a spot opens up I will definitely PM you and keep the place reserved for you until I get a yes/no answer on if you want it or not ^^.

@Belshazzar, if you could at the very least get a half-finished WIP up today or tomorrow, I would appreciate it, ^^. If not I will have to pass your role onto someone else, I'm sorry!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Now Rook is 100% complete, I believe. If there are any problems or questions just let me know.

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 pm

I apologize that I'm not so active in the OOC. I'm really bad about that >.<

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

You're active now. See. You're being all active!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Horray for being active!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!