Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted: A Remake

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Of course. I join the original, and it dies weeks later. I am unable to get on and reserve a spot because I'm visiting family across the country, and when I come back all the spots are taken.

Just my luck.
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Im just gonna sit here excitedly waiting for the kick off XD
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Geez I'm so sad now! I havent been one for some serious reasons. I'm back now and I'm so sad now.. I'll be here watching and reading along. I hope you guys have fun and make it even more epic than the first!
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:33 pm

@Belshazzar, I'm gonna really need to see a CS tomorrow or I'm afraid I'm gonna have to find someone else for your role, x.x I'm sorry!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:58 am

I think the same should apply to TheDestructionOfTroy. Since it's been 7 days since they last logged on (been 5 for Belshazzar). Not to mention their WIP is... somewhat lacking.

I'll admit the fact that they've not managed to apply colour formatting is possibly the part that bothers me most, especially since it could be resolved with a find/replace. XD
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 am

That seems fair, ^^. Until the end of today then, after that @Abbaddon, I'll accept your character submission if you're still interested. :)

@Anraee, it looks like we'll be needing another male role as well, if you're interested, but unfortunately we're all filled up on female characters, :).

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:53 pm

its funny because right now the number of (accepted) male characters exceed the female ones

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 pm

-pokes head out from burrow- Hey! Hey blazer! How many puns do you think we can pump out of this?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Trust me, I'm prepared to start dishing them out like hell...
None of you will be able to survive when I pun amok.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Well...looks like Hakon may have to burrow some of your jokes then

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:08 pm

I thought I said to not start doing the math on the genders? :P I know... insider informations... *shifty eyes*... *throws the evidence at kyuu and runs*.

I'mma get up a post here soon, I promise! Hopefully I can threaten bribe another boy in here soon, ^^.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:21 pm

*is curious about this so called evidence.*

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Uhh...uhm... -Throws it at Fab and burrows underground again-

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Holey moley. This is quite a situation we've found ourselves in, no?

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:58 pm

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 pm

The Apuncalypse has now begun.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:09 pm

oh hell, it's about time.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:56 am

@Gentlemiss, I'D LOVE THE ROLE EITHER WAY! Sorry about the case but I'll send in my character in two days the latest! He'll still be like my old character but I'll fix him all up for ya!

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am

Hi everyone. Something came up and I may or may not be able to continue with this role play. I don't know yet. Gentlemiss, would you like for me to terminate my role in this role play? Sorry that I might be backing out when it's going to start soon. I think it would be better for me to simply back out now before it starts because I don't want my character to leave a gaping hole in the case I have to leave. I leave it to the GMs though.

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:22 pm

Lyx wrote:Hi everyone. Something came up and I may or may not be able to continue with this role play. I don't know yet. Gentlemiss, would you like for me to terminate my role in this role play? Sorry that I might be backing out when it's going to start soon. I think it would be better for me to simply back out now before it starts because I don't want my character to leave a gaping hole in the case I have to leave. I leave it to the GMs though.

I don't want to make you leave when you might be able to stay, but there are a lot of plot points in this RP that is going to require characters to team up or work together ><. If you're not sure if you can stick around or not, I think it might be in the best interest of the roleplay and the other writers to remove Lukas. Though if you find out you can sticki around or want to rejoin once the RP has kicked off, we can always find a reason for you to jump back in! :)

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!