Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:20 am

Kirsten took off her own coat and put her purse down, and her many bags with new clothes, she shook her hair out, and looked at the box, and shook it, something she used to do with her christmas presents, she heard a chain rattle, and opened it, she smiled when she saw the rose, she took it out, and unlatched it, then put it up to her neck, and pulled her hair to one side, "could you clasp it for me?" She asked with a smile, "I really love it" she said, as Skillet came up to them after smelling the meat and hearing his masters voice.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 am

Markus smiled "sure" He sat on the sofa taking the chain and clipping it behind her neck. Rubbing his hands down her shoulder then wrapping his arms around her stomach kissing her neck aand shoulders.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 am

She smiled and sat down on his lap, and rested her head on his shoulder, and nuzzled in closer, Skillet sat at their feet.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 am

-Time skip-

Markus breathed out shakily as they arrived a Seline's house, he had to admit he was nervous and scared of what she might do it him. "It might be best if you stay outside the office theres no telling what she'll do" Markus explained as they were lead down the hallway by a slave. Markus forced a smile and stepped into Selines office. "Markus i've been excpecting you but don't you remeber your manners to your master?Bow" she spoke softly with a sweet voice Markus bowed lightly when she said.

(you can control Seline if you want make her mean i have to go for a while)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:55 am

(WEell I have to go now I guess i'll respond later)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am

((ok then))

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 am

(Went to a ball game, didn't get home till midnight, didn't sleep till 1, didn't wake up till just a few minuets ago)

(I don't feel conftorble controlling one of your characters, just not my style)

Kirsten sat down outside the office, tensed up and ready if Markus needed her, her muscles tensed and ready to pounc like a tiger. Then she heard Skillet's paw on the ground and smelt him, "Skillet? COme here boy" she said in a whisper, and when Skillet got there, she hugged him close.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 02, 2010 11:14 am

Markus looked up slowly but was pinned against the wall by Seline as she kissed him pastionately, Markus groaned pulling away resisting the urge to kiss her back. "No, i've changed you have no authority over me any more since you were the one who released me remember?" Markus replied walking away from her she grabbed his neck from behind holding him firmly. "I OWN you Markus the mark on your wrist says that youre mine, and your going to stay here with me your little vampire friend can stay too. She then bit down on his neck drinking deeply pushing her fangs deeper into his neck. After a few minutes she dropped Markus's unconsiouss body on the floor. Slipping a black collar around his neck she called for another vampire to take them down to the slave quarters in the basment.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 02, 2010 11:31 am

Kirsten heard something then nothing, she let the power of fire settle in her hand, Skillet jumped up and ran towards where Markus was, and Kirsten's eyes flashed with fire, she shook with anger, and hit Sleine from behind with fire in her fists. "How dare you!" She screamed, Skillet jumped at her after taking the collar off, Kirsten knocked Sleine to the ground and punched her.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

(Bumppersz)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 08, 2010 11:56 am

((sorry i completely forgot about posting lol))

Seline pushed Kirsten away with ease, Closing her eyes she sent a cold blast of air againsts her forcefully pinning her to the wall "Markus belongs to me, not you. We have a connection far beyond what you two apparently have" she hissed and bared her fangs. "throw him in the basement. Look her up in the attic the dog do what you wish" she said to a group of vampires that picked the unconcious Markus up and carried him to the basement.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Kirsten fought against them with more ease then she thought, she sent fire into Seline, "at least he loves me far more then anyone will ever love a heartless bitch like you" she said barring her three inch fangs at her. Skillet jumped at her bitting into her neck.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

(Getting good but do they get out or what?)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

(erm we could use a huge time skip where Kirsten and Markus don't see each other for months then Kirsten gets released after being told that Markus is dead then affter a few more moths Markus is released, thats what i've got for an idea anyway))

- timeskip 11 months -

Markus breathed heavily as he walked through the forest, a place where he hadn't been for a while finnaly came into view. His house, he hadn't been back for 11 months but it seemed longer tourtured for days and night being kept away from the woman he loved. Kirsten he was told that she was released from Selines horrifing grasp many months ago.

He paused to rest as a most frequent injury began to sting again, staggering to the door he found it unlocked he hadn't has his key with him for a while everything was stripped away from him, his clothes possesions even his soul. Walking in he collasped on the sofa his eyes begining to close slowly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

(Alright works for me)

Kirsten cried for many days and nights she never thought it was possible, but it was, she was so distracted with her own dispair Skillet's head jolted up as he smelt Markus come in, he ran to Markus leaving Kirsten crying in a ball, she was so upset, she had lost everything, and wanted revenge. She decided to rest for a few more years, wait until Seline was weak and then distroy everything Seline cared about, leave no trace then kill her slowly.

Kirsten hadn't ate or drank in weeks, she went downstairs and got a bottle out, she paused in the living room, when she saw a figur on the couch, she ran to him, ignoring her thrist, she threw herself on Markus. "Baby! Markus I can't beileve you're alive" she said crying still, this time tears of joy.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 pm

(I have to go in 45 mins just to let you know)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Markus groaned mostly in pain but in surprise also. He wrapped his arms around her slowly feeling tears fall from his own eyes. "I tried to get out, really i did but they stopped me" He murmered into her ear softly. He winced as Kirsten pressed down on a painfull open wound closing his eyes he tried to ignore the pain.

(okey doke)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Kirsten jumped off feeling he was in pain, she grabbed her first aid kit, "you need help" she said and noticed she couldn't stitch him up unless he took his shirt off, she ripped off the part that was covering the wound, she pulled out the stitching materials and began cleaning the wound, then dabbing at it gently. She frowned, and tried hard not to hurt him, she closed the wound with-in seconds, "studyed for 8years to be a doctor, worked in a hospital and had to do stitches" she explained and gave him a bottle of blood opening it for him.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Markus winced at moments but managed to keep his emotions under control. Taking the bottle of blood he finished it quickly without pausing to take a breath. "Well your trainings come in handy" Markus said softly he rested his head on the arm of the sofa after taking his shirt off, closing his eyes again he fell asleep.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Kirsten put her first aid kit away, and sat down on the floor near the couch, she put her head near where his upper torso was, she put her hand on his chest and let it rest there she couldn't sleep, she just stared into space, her breathing labored as she glared, she thought about ways to kill Sliene slowly, Skillet laid down near the back door. Kirsten was just glad Markus was okay, she soon fell asleep.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!