Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guess I'll say Hi...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Guess I'll say Hi...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:20 pm

New to this place. Hope it ends up fun...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naota753
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Guess I'll say Hi...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Awesome! Does it come with Rum?

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Naota753 wrote:Awesome! Does it come with Rum?

Certainly not! We are a wholesome, God-fearing community, which means we certainly do not partake in fun stuff like that! [crosses arms indignately]

Psst. Over here. [passes Naota a bottle of rum]

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Score...

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 pm

flee the fishy stick and welcome to the twilight zone
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 am

Fish....so hard......to resist...........so......delicious...............

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:37 am

don't turn to the dark side. be strong

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:50 am

But....they have fish.........

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auriar on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:33 am

Welcome to the party!

but we have kitties, and kitties eat fish, choose wisely
No i am not a bad person.

Or am I?

Nah.

O rly?

Auriar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:13 am

Heya, Naota! Welcome! I heart FLCL, so nice choice in avatar!

If you're wondering where to start, check some of these out:

Read First

Quick Guide

Etiquette

Got an OOC Pic?

OOC Fun and Games!

RP Academy!

But I can see you're already up and running, so I'll just tell you this: This place is great, and I know you're gonna have a good time here!
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:22 am

ImageImage
Welcome to the site! Rock on for checking us out ^^. We are always glad to have new members. Click on the rules to check out our rules before posting. If you are new to roleplaying, check out the Guide to RPG! Okay, you don't really have an option v.v; You actually have to read both of them. Anyways, don't mind the dead bunny doll. It's cute, enjoy it.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parivill on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Ah, the fishy sticks strike again I see. Welcome to the club Naota. :)
Famous Last Words From D&D

Come on, EVERY evil wizard's tomb has a way out!

Hmm...how do we know you are the REAL Angel of Death?

Hey, it's only a black dragon, a vampire, and a lich.... and we've got a horn of bubbles!

Parivill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:38 pm

What's up? FLCL ROX!!! welcome to the community.....yess....greetings from the Dark Side Muahahaha!

....*sniff* i want a fishy stick...
ใใ‚Œใฏ้ฟใ‘ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใชใ„ๅ‹ๅˆฉ่€…ใงใ™ใ€‚

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Welcome to the site! I don't doubt that you will enjoy your stay here! I'm so glad you decided to join the site.

We have so much to offer, as everyone has said already. I think our sillyness scale has already gone off the charts based soley on this thread. Haha.

Anywho, if you ever have any problems around the site, I'm only a PM away! :D
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!