Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello... Again.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello... Again.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello everyone! I'm the AlmightyForkNinja, better known as Forky! This is actually not my first time here on RolePlayGateway... As a matter of fact, I'm an old member who went on to what I thought were "better things", only to decide in the long run it was better if I turned my happy little butt around and came back here.

For the... Third time.

I don't see myself leaving again, however, because nothing else has ever worked out for me roleplaying wise.

*ahem* Anyway.

I consider myself to be fairly literate, even if I'm a bit out of practice. I haven't had a truly serious roleplay in a while. I've been fairly involved in the Facebook roleplaying community for the last year, and it's extremely hard to find someone there that can keep up a few hundred word roleplay for a long period of time. I'm also open to any sort of plot right now, so if someone has any suggestions or is looking for a new member, let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Hello... Again.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I've actually seen a few of your posts from back in the day, Forky...looks like you were quite the mover and shaker.

You're probably going to be a bit wide-eyed at the new "tab system", but the Hitchhiker's Guide to RPG Chat should set you straight on most of the nuances.

Good to have you back, and just in time for the International Online Roleplaying Convention, too! Please, make yourself at home as before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Welcome back Forky! :)
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

Heeeey!!! I seem to recall your name from some time ago... But regardless, welcome back! =3 And stop leaving us >:(
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:49 am

Welcome back Forky! I remember you, although you probably don't recognise me. c:
Hope we can RP together sometime!

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!