Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey, new.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey, new.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby medusaspath on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey, I'm new here.. obviously.

I got back into roleplaying after not doing it for a while. I was really into it in middle school and early high school. I'm open to anything really, whether it be original or an RP based off of a game or show that I like. Well anyway, that's all really. This place looks sick and I look forward to spending more time here.
What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself. There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

medusaspath
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey, new.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Well, I have a new RP just opened and I'm seeking some dedicated players if you're interested?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby medusaspath on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Link me to it, I'll check it out. If it's something I feel I'm suited to I'll probably join it. I don't want to join to many things at once though so I might hold off if there are other ones that are more my style, but that's not to say I won't in the future.

medusaspath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Hello new person! Welcome to Roleplaygateway.com. I am the friendly neighborhood chat lingerer, Sko. If you have any questions at all about anything, please do ask as this is a very friendly and helpful site. If you do ever pop by in chat, be sure to give me a shout! I'm always looking for new people to tortu- er.. play with that is.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum medusaspath! Please make sure to take a look at our rules. We wouldn't want you to break any now. :lol: A great place to start would be the Role-Play Academy if you are looking for role-play assistance; however, if you think you're up to going it alone, the OOC forum is also a great place to hunt down a good role-play. 8) A good guide you should look at to further answer any questions you may have can be found here: Myrin's Guide to RolePlayGateway. I very much hope you enjoy your stay here at Role-Play Gateway and make the best of this experience for yourself and others. If you are in need of any help, or you have questions regarding the site, please feel free to drop me a message. I'm on most of the time so I'm sure I'll quickly get around to answering it. You can also add my MSN which is under my profile, or, check if I'm in chat. :)

Have fun~

- Near
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby medusaspath on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Awesome, thanks guys. =)

medusaspath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Dear Medusa, I hope you have an amazing time here! My name's Ylanne (makes a spiffy username as well --> ), and I'm the site's resident crime writer (also an editor). Like Near, who posted above, I'm a mentor here, and so if you need any help or advice with absolutely anything whatsoever (roleplaying, characters, writing, plot, etc.), just drop me a PM requesting mentoring services, and I'll respond within 24 hours.

There's roleplays of every literacy and posting requirement and genre and setting and plot imaginable. . . and if you don't see it, create it! There are forums, and a chat room, and plenty of areas for off-topic discussion.

Once again, I say to thee, welcome to Roleplay Gateway!

Blessings and peace,
Ylanne
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!