Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

... Hey...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

... Hey...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteWolf on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:43 am

Good afternoon, I am TheDarkness (or Dark or simply 116 for anyone who can't be bothered to type it out). Generally, you'll get to know me, (or at least, I hope you will) over the upcoming days, months and perhaps even years that I hope to spend here, for both enjoyment and the improvement of my own writing style. I have role played on occasion before, though this is the first time I've gone to join a site and seek partners out of the select group I have already, so I understand to an extent, though I must apologize if I do not delve into it straight away, it's just that, at current, when trying to come up with characters I am having a terrible case of writers block >.<.

Either way, my interests are, manga, reading, gaming, and just general sparring. I love each and every one of these and I doubt that I could live without any of them and I would also like to note that if I ever seem slow it is because I am multitasking and doing about two or three different things at once so I must apologize if I seem a bit slow but I generally keep it to between my posts so feel free to take your time as you wish.

My favorite manga are: Immortal Regis, Cavalier of the Abyss, Berserk (Until recently), Claymore, FMA, Ubel Blatt, Elfen Lied, Variante, Psyren and Mirrai Nikki just to name a few.
My favorite authors are: Tom Lloyd, Christofer Paiolini and Brandon Sanderson
My favorite games at current are: Dark Souls and Skyrim

Either way, I hope to talk to get to know you all rather well in my time here.

Yours sincerely
TheDarkness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteWolf
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ... Hey...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 am

Well hey there, Dark! I've seen you kicking around the chat in the last hour or so, but never took it upon myself to formally say hello. That's my bad, so .. hello!

M'name's Sato, and it's nice to meet you! If you're looking for a place to abide and develop your writing skills, then this is the place to be! I hear you on writers block, however. Listening to music or going for long drives always helps me. You seem to have a pretty versatile arsenal of skills, and that'll help you once you get settled into the community here.

It's okay if you don't just dive right in, but don't be afraid to dip your toes in at some point. The water's fine!

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taxicabofdoom on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm Chrissy ^-^

taxicabofdoom
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Berserk, huh, 116? I know a guy that enjoys that kind of blood, gore and swearing. His name's Alucroas, and he also happens to be a DAMN good fighter. You better bring your A game if you want to spar with him.

Apart from that, welcome to the site. We have a fairly strong League of Legends community around here, but the site owner and head coder is partial to Eve Online himself, and there is an outspoken minority of Pokemaniacs as well, so as you can see gamers are well represented.

Hope to see you around (more), man!

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!