Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Holocaust of the World

Holocaust of the World.

a part of “Holocaust of the World”, a fictional universe by HouseBunny:3.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Holocaust of the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Holocaust of the World.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Holocaust of the World."

This RP is about vampires ruling the world. They capture the humans and treat them as their toy. Vampires are cold-hearted and hatefull to humans, same with the humans, except that they fear the vampires more. Vampires, like said before, use humans as their toy-slaves. They make them clean up, feed them and etc. They love picking on the humans. :)

Well anyways, this is where you can pick which human you want your vampire to have, or which vampire you want your human to have.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! :D

ONE HUMAN PER VAMPIRE. :) Lets just make it simple.
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Holocaust of the World.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 am

Mm I truly dont mind which vampire I serve under, so just let me know if you want a human.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:13 am

ok, well i would like to wait untill we have at least 5 memebers of each, vampires and humans to make an offical choosing. :D
So once that happens, maybe you would change your mind. Lol.

oh and ps for everyone, I would prefer pairings NOT to be of the same gender. just had to chuck that out there. lol xP

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

:) maybe.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strange on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 pm

I'll be a male vampire.

Strange
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Ok, thanks! :)

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil kawaii on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

question does everyone live in the same house?

lil kawaii
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Nope. Basiclly, it is just telling the story of the vampires and humans' twisted love story. :3

they live in all different houses and have their different story and such. :D

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil kawaii on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:41 pm

okay thanks :)

lil kawaii
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 pm

oh, and if i go too fast, or posts too many posts, please tell me and i will slow down. :x

I would like to have everyone post at least once before tomorrow night. :D

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry, I couldn't get on last night. Who am I paired up with?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 am

do you have room for one more?
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 pm

do you thnk it would be possible for me to start now? i would appreciate it

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:02 am

If there's still a spot open for me, I'll gladly apply as a vampire.

Also, just to ask this. Aren't 100 humans for a billion vampires as blood supply a bit to few... Just asking^^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Ya.. lol i just kinda threw that in there.

The number that i am using in my book/story is 35% to 65% , humans being at 35. xP

lol. But, it wasjust a random number I threw in there... hehe.. lol xD

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

a thought just occurered to me. where does the blood go when a vampire drinks it. does it go into their bloodstream, or does it bo into their digestive track?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 pm

And even more questions, do the vampires live in a close proximity to each other? Like have their mansions around the area of the same town? I am just curious.

Also working on the post right now, Marine ^,,^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

lol xP

ok, number one, i think the blood is just like food to humans... only liquid-fy. xP

and the vampires can live anywhere they want. They dont have to necacerrially live in the same place. anywhere in the world! xD

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I won't post today. Stupid computer didn't want me to continue writing on my XL-post...
My frustration distracts me to much right now, so I'll have to calm down and wait for tomorrow.

Anyways, I allowed Marine to control Lucas should she wish to post before I am online again. Just wanted to make that clear.^^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm

to anyone who read my last post, remember there are more of those wolf things nearby. I only killed one.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!