Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home Alone /Closed

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Home Alone /Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Google Maps. It's a wonderful thing. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm

;D Of course it does. I need to copyright that or somethin' lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Gah! Sorry its taking me so long to post; I went shopping... XD

I'm currently reading all the posts IC, and typing my response up.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Haha, Dazed, you completely confused me with the nickname. I had thought your were talking about someone else at first. I like it, though :)
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 pm

b]fumeii[/b] do you mind if our characters are like best friends?

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Nope! Not at all. Jolene, Eljas, and Scarlet are exchanging yelling messages through the window xD

Kayliena should totally join them, lol.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol I'm about to do that.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Gabe needs a friend! ^_________^

-hyper-

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Gabe should go talk to Irene : D

They're the same age, right? And...well, other reasons, I can't think of. I need chocolate, which I'm lacking at the moment, to think properly ;P

Mmm, bittersweet goodness.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Gabe walked past his sister Kaliena in the kitchen and didn't say hi. *pouts*. Lol I'm playing. She totally didn't give a crap.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 pm

I didn't even know she was in there, otherwise he would have totally ruffled up her hair or something! Nuu. << I'ma go edit that in thurrr.

&& Oh yea, he and Irene are the same age. Yes. Yes he should. :]

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Awww brotherly love. <3

Hey fumeii whose single in the Sullivan family? Kai can use some romance in her life.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

&Dazed: I contribute to society : D

&Cinderella: I think Cole's single, however, he's sort of going to be just like Laine >.> Only less hateful for stupid reasons =D

I think Scarlet's gonna be pretty lonely, but eh, I don't think she needs romance.

OMG:AKJLSF:LKAJSDLIJ EH OMG FMLL MANNN

I WAS HELPING MY FRIEND ON MSN WITH HOMEWORK, AND FAKKKKKK, WHEN I WAS SLIPPING MY PIECE OF PAPER OUT FROM THE BINDER, IT RIPPED!

This sucks :'[

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Awe, Jolene will be his friend. ^.^ She'll be everyone's friend! XD

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 pm

LMFAO Oh gosh because I need another Laine in my life. He traumatized me as it is enough for one lifetime.

Scarlet and Kaliena are like the tag team that annoy Eljas and Jolene. We love you, though. <33333

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Lol, theyd better!! Come on Kaira, you know that it's only going to backfire later, annoying them.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 am

Dazed&Confused wrote:&& Oh yea, he and Irene are the same age. Yes. Yes he should. :]

Agreed. XD

Gah, I wish that the IC would appear on my 'posts' list soon. Because I always have to refresh to see new posts. *is lazy, and likes the red/blue circles*

Anyway, yeah. Back from my shower. I'll probably stay on for a bit longer, though its 1 in the morning. XD Aw, who cares. haha I don't actually, so yeah.
*waddles away to read posts*

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am

Just subscribe or bookmark. ^.^ That way you get the red and blue circles.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

:] Sounds good to me Gorie. ^^

& yeah, it's one am here to. I'll be crashing soon. x.x Class in the morning.

EDIT: and Fumeii xD when did I say you did not contribute to society? lol
Last edited by Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

BUT OF COURSE, LOL. You can never get enough Laine ;D

Achem. Of course they love ya both ;D

In a... different and special way. See? Special <3

EDITT:

&Dazed: I never implied that you said I didn't contribute to society xD

Just felt like saying that : D
Last edited by fumeii on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!